• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventara

I asked because that crying gif made her look like Korra with her short hairstyle. Beautiful art style though.

I doubt I can ever watch it though, it seems like it would make me cry too sad.

It's actually not that sad. Like, that Metroid 25th anniversary pic is sadder. It has a happy end, so watch without worries.

Grief.exe

The site must be getting hammered right now.

Double XP weekend coming up too. Need to save enough credits for Bushwhacker.

I really want to play Advanced Wars now. I wonder if I still have my cartridge of it lying around somewhere.

I just played through it last year on the Micro. Great game.

Hanzou

the closest thing to advanced wars on Steam is either the Shining Force roms or i suppose valkyria chronicles, though the latter is just thematically related and not so much gameplay related.

Man, i wish there was a portable version of shining force on a mobile console
If only sega wasn't such a shitty company they would maybe do something with the series.

wilflare

itch.io is pretty awesome
---

I tried to email Gaben and ask him if he could add the option to allow us to see which codes were used to redeem a particular game I own :/

hope it's added - it would be helpful in figuring what code is used... or not

Volimar

Hope this works. it's been a while. I got a key but I figure I'm nowhere into the game as some people, so here, have at it.
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Volimar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dirty Bomb Exclusive Alienware Skin Case Key -- MB-2A4B58113E53D62B

derExperte

The Magic Circle out of EA

http://store.steampowered.com/app/323380/

header.jpg

I'm intrigued.

Indiegala has new deals, like Ziggurat -66%. And Racer 8 for free. https://www.indiegala.com/store

Tizoc

SteamGAFfers hating on Kunio-kun, I am disappointed in all of you.
Especially when you even have Bad Rats in your library >=/

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces is the new standalone multiplayer release in this esteemed World War II RTS franchise. It is the perfect entry point into the vibrant Company of Heroes 2 community. Play as the unconquerable Britons and their motley-crew of soldiers! A force remarkable for its diversity, including Englishmen, Scotsmen, Welshmen, Irishmen – representing everyone from the working classes to the upper class elite of the United Kingdom. Under the leadership of the fiery Sir Winston Churchill, this assorted mix put aside their differences and became the only remaining Western European nation to escape the grip of Axis-dominated Europe, before leading the final offensive with the other Allied Forces.

New players will also have access to all pre-existing Company of Heroes 2 maps via auto-match as well as the ability to battle against all other existing factions. The British Army features a brand new set of distinctive tactical gameplay options articulated around a new tech tree including new infantry, team weapons, vehicles, upgrades, commanders with unique abilities and a total of eight new multiplayer maps portraying historic battlefield locations. Battles reach an unprecedented level of authenticity with the addition of motion-captured data for the most common animation sets, which will also enhance all the previously released Company of Heroes 2 armies. By introducing a new faction with a unique playstyle, The British Forces further reinforces Company of Heroes 2 as the most comprehensive World War II platform for RTS fans.
KEY FEATURES

UNIQUE PLAYSTYLE
Experience a unique tech-tree that challenges the player to balance the constant trade-off between mobility and defense – basically giving you two factions for the price of one. Surprise your opponents with your development choices and an open end game configuration.

DISTINCTIVE UNITS & ABILITIES
From the Churchill Crocodile flamethrower tank to the RAF glider, this new faction introduces new gameplay mechanics with a range of 15 one-of-a-kind units. Meanwhile, the new commanders’ abilities revolve around impressive staged events making the most of air raids and artillery.

ARMY WITH CHARACTER
An international cast of actors from England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and New-Zealand bring the units to life, with accents ranging from the posh elite to the working class. The writing of the units’ audio cues was also given special attention in order to ensure the various regional differences – and rivalries – among the British subjects stand out.

IMPROVED MO-CAPPED ANIMATIONS
The battlefield comes to life like never before thanks to motion-captured data for the most common animation set (SMG), that will also update all of the previous armies’ animation systems.

NEW MAPS
Eight stunning new maps enhance the extensive collection of pre-existing Company of Heroes 2 maps as well as thousands of community created maps available on the Steam workshop.

INTENSE ONLINE COMBAT
Feel the unprecedented ferocity of frontline strategic warfare and engage in visceral battle with adversaries from across the globe.

IR is, I don't think anybody knows what happened to Blink Bundle but it seems they are done too.

Ok. I was going to delete the bookmarks for them but wanted to check first. Haven't seen a Blink Bundle since last year, I think.

Some interesting PnC Adventure games on sale over at humble store but the daedalic ones are on sale on gmg too

The Silent Age for $2.49, not bad.

Tizoc

Some interesting PnC Adventure games on sale over at humble store but the daedalic ones are on sale on gmg too

Tizoc

Ok. I was going to delete the bookmarks for them but wanted to check first. Haven't seen a Blink Bundle since last year, I think.

The Silent Age for $2.49, not bad.

Get it for that price I had it on iOS and gladly got it on release on Steam.
It's a simple but nice take a break game.

Turfster

Oh my god, you guys, if you preorder King's Quest The (not quite complete because we flushed the old games down the crapper because we're Activision) Complete Collection with Gamestop, you get an exclusive pin!

The 90s really are back.

Buraindo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Buraindo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dirty Bomb Alienware Case -- MB-6EC3BBA0810B417A - Taken by Dr.Acula

-

Oh my god, you guys, if you preorder King's Quest The (not quite complete because we flushed the old games down the crapper because we're Activision) Complete Collection with Gamestop, you get an exclusive pin!

The 90s really are back.

I want one of those paper wheels that you have to turn to get the correct code to be able to play the game. Or a paper manual where I need to look up the exact costume the characters on screen are wearing on page X in order to continue my playthrough.

Turfster

I want one of those paper wheels that you have to turn to get the correct code to be able to play the game. Or a paper manual where I need to look up the exact costume the characters on screen are wearing on page X in order to continue my playthrough.

Those were more the 80s, though.
Man, I really miss those.
Can we go back to DRM like that, pubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom