• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three games away from 1,000, but I've no idea what I should get for the 1,000th game.

Actually, I think I've come up with something that satisfies my criteria of 1.) not breaking the bank and 2.) not something I own. How about...

header.jpg

As far as half-jokes go, I think this would be pretty decent. What say you SteamGAF?

Caerith

Actually, I think I've come up with something that satisfies my criteria of 1.) not breaking the bank and 2.) not something I own. How about...

header.jpg

As far as half-jokes go, I think this would be pretty decent. What say you SteamGAF?

Your profile says you're at 996 actually. 997, 998, 999 should be this:

And your coronation to 1000 should be this:

SSPssp

I ended up buying the Humble Weekly, but for some reason Arma 2 isn't showing up as owned on the store page. Its in my library and account though. Is this a glitch?

Caerith

Ken is in Street Fighter 5, just shown in sdcc.

I kinda wish they didn't reveal him. Like, reveal the entire rest of the roster, but keep Ken under NDA and tell the fans that the last mystery character is a brand new, entirely original character never before seen in Street Fighter.

And then have it be Ken but wearing groucho glasses or something.

I ended up buying the Humble Weekly, but for some reason Arma 2 isn't showing up as owned on the store page. Its in my library and account though. Is this a glitch?

Same for me, SSPssp. Not sure what is going on. I've had it a while and installed it already, but it doesn't show in the store.

Hi, BGCQ

chronomac

Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Take On Helicopters Bundle -- MB-D4BA9A552A1AA0B2 - Taken by Deques. 1 entrants total.
Alpha Prime -- MB-0F6615E6F77CF708 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Arma: Gold Edition -- MB-DB90D583A03A4257 - Taken by gurm3n. 3 entrants total.
Fish Fillets 2 -- MB-064CF07AE58AD2D0 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.
UFO: Afterlight -- MB-32D7002F6F267AB3 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.

t1436470607z1.png

Tizoc

whoa. is ryu in?

I kinda wish they didn't reveal him. Like, reveal the entire rest of the roster, but keep Ken under NDA and tell the fans that the last mystery character is a brand new, entirely original character never before seen in Street Fighter.

And then have it be Ken but wearing groucho glasses or something.

SHOCKING NEWS

There's more-
He doesn't play like a shoto, his movelist's new.
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aG7AzDQzNTk2MDB8MzY3MTY2NjIGsDOKVZnD-Oaa0uNLyHXH5GMMWOdpY6vaYAPbrdEkvg==

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

There's a US-specific app and another for the rest of the world. The former is no longer available, though, despite it still having a store page.

Tizoc

that's cool I guess but his new design looks really dumb

WTF with the one who capturing the video
oh god
i thought vertical video was bad,,,this is another level

No wait my bad, appears he still has the shoto moves but they...decided to go all out with how he does them-
https://twitter.com/MaloneyJohn/status/619225439010189313

I don't see anyone complaining about KoF's Robert having similar moves, but fuck it I am hype for SF5 Ken.

SSPssp

There's a US-specific app and another for the rest of the world. The former is no longer available, though.

Ok thanks, it says I got the ROW key but I guess it activated the old app. Weird.

Same for me, SSPssp. Not sure what is going on. I've had it a while and installed it already, but it doesn't show in the store.

Hi, BGCQ

Good to know I'm not the only one.
latest

Your profile says you're at 996 actually. 997, 998, 999 should be this:

And your coronation to 1000 should be this:

But that's expensive...

I'm not even remotely interested in Long Live the Queen, but Hexcells might be good.

I've got some codes to redeem, so I was going to use a few of those to get me to 999. I'm pretty strapped for cash, so I'll probably just do Ricochet for 1,000. My first game on Steam was Team Fortress 2, so having my 1,000th be a Valve game seems "right" to me.

I'll be redeeming shortly, so I'll update when I'm officially part of the 1,000+ club. :)

Kaleinc

Banned
Ladies & gentlemen, our brand new character is K.Masters. Boom

iosefe

But that's expensive...

I'm not even remotely interested in Long Live the Queen, but Hexcells might be good.

I've got some codes to redeem, so I was going to use a few of those to get me to 999. I'm pretty strapped for cash, so I'll probably just do Ricochet for 1,000. My first game on Steam was Team Fortress 2, so having my 1,000th be a Valve game seems "right" to me.

I'll be redeeming shortly, so I'll update when I'm officially part of the 1,000+ club. :)
Have you considered adding Rocket League to your life?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ok thanks, it says I got the ROW key but I guess it activated the old app. Weird.

It activated the ROW version but the US app still has a store page despite no longer being sold, which is why is why the game isn't showing as owned. It's basically the same situation as Painkiller: Black Edition (the store page doesn't actually offer the app it's linked to).

Tizoc

GIF of the new SF5 character
gcKTzIK.gif

Looks to be wearing a rugby headgear, and a lot are saying his the new New Zealand rugby character.

Sharkiller

Is a like a month since my BAK refund. Have the money in CC a long time ago and the game is still there in my library. Anyone else happened the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom