• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I like this Mirrors Edge CE. Not 200 dollar like, but if it somehow manages to get discounted I'd consider it.

featuredImage.img.jpg

Thought I wish the statue was just woman faith and no little girl faith.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I want one of those paper wheels that you have to turn to get the correct code to be able to play the game. Or a paper manual where I need to look up the exact costume the characters on screen are wearing on page X in order to continue my playthrough.

no explanation can change nature of this phenomena: nonsensical, defying reason, totally backwards, stupid.

Funnily enough, that article didn't even give an explanation. It reads like a bunch of words put together to make something that makes grammatical sense, but nothing else.

derExperte

nah

Tier 1 might be worth it for Take On Helicopters.

but nah, they somehow managed to make a worse bundle than the main one

Arthea

Funnily enough, that article didn't even give an explanation. It reads like a bunch of words put together to make something that makes grammatical sense, but nothing else.

that's because you can't explain something that's so unreasonable and makes not even a trickle of sense from any point of view

edited:
lol
that humble weekly bundle

Turfster

Humble Bohemia Interactive 2 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Arma Gold
  • Arma 2
  • Take on Helicopters
  • UFO Afterlight
  • Alpha Prime
  • Fish Fillets 2
  • ?
TIER 2: BTA
  • Arma Tactics
  • Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
  • Arma 2: British Armed Forces
  • Arma 2: Private Military Company
  • Arma 2: Day Z mod
  • ?
TIER 3: 20$
  • Take on Mars
  • ?
TIER 4: 100$
  • All Bohemia Interactive games on Steam

derExperte

Oh sorry, what I mean it I have 6 gems that for whatever reason doesn't combine with other gems before I make a sack.They've been sitting there for weeks.

Trade all your gems to someone, trade them back.

Humble Weekly Digital Homicide Bundle

1$ tier:

BTA:

Remember when everyone laughed at this?

Yeah, who's laughing now?

Three games away from 1,000, but I've no idea what I should get for the 1,000th game.

I was thinking Just Cause 3, but I'd have to buy that on Steam right now for it to count (when it's already cheaper at GMG and most-assuredly will be cheaper before launch).

Basically I'm stuck buying a bundle I want and not redeeming the keys so my 1,000th game isn't some bundle trash that either had cards or came with a game I wanted. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom