• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Is Thanos in this?

I hear Nash killed him after he kept pestering him about his forhead gem :V

Official Ken trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIpA5YlgGek

MUCH better quality screenshot of the teaser character
sfv10jgkhp.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
NotRockstar?!?! NotDMCAV, previously NotGTAV, re-releasing as NotGTAV.
9 July - NotGames

In what has quickly become the weirdest day of our lives, and one of the most hectic, we've just received news from Valve that the plaintiff of our DMCA is now being treated as a false complainant.

NotGTAV lives!!!!!!

We're half-way through rebranding the game as NotDMCAV, and the store page we've designed gives us a huge giggle, so we're leaving you some of our new artwork (you may be able to tell it was done in a bit of a hurry) for a couple of days but, as we're not being sued, the name and game will be remaining the same.

The only question that remains is.... who the heck is pretending to be Rockstar and issuing us DMCAs?! Best theory wins a free copy of our soon-to-be-late DLC (we've been a little preoccupied this last day.)

Stick the kettle on. Have a cup of tea on us. We don't have time.
Back to the studio.
'NotGTAV: The Kickstarter Avoidance Album' coming soon to Steam.

My Ryu was always a turtle master anyhow, it's good to see that they're trying to de-shoto-fy other characters so it's not just Ryu and people that play an awful lot like Ryu for most of the cast.

SSPssp

It activated the ROW version but the US app still has a store page despite no longer being sold, which is why is why the game isn't showing as owned. It's basically the same situation as Painkiller: Black Edition (the store page doesn't actually offer the app it's linked to).

Ok, I get it now, thanks. I guess they'll never fix that.

Caerith

But that's expensive...

I'm not even remotely interested in Long Live the Queen, but Hexcells might be good.

I've got some codes to redeem, so I was going to use a few of those to get me to 999. I'm pretty strapped for cash, so I'll probably just do Ricochet for 1,000. My first game on Steam was Team Fortress 2, so having my 1,000th be a Valve game seems "right" to me.

I'll be redeeming shortly, so I'll update when I'm officially part of the 1,000+ club. :)

Well it's expensive now, sure, there's no sale going on.

Congrats on 1,000 though!

rtcn63

He looks like some sort of Avatar/boogeyman/Egyptian god character. Okay that's not very specific but, it's somewhere in the... vicinity.

Arthea

I finally caught that blasted parrotfish, this asks for celebration.
There is something weird going with that Awesomenauts dlc of Castaway Paradise, is it still not released or something? It kinda is according to store but it didn't appear in my installed dlc list.

He looks like some sort of Avatar/boogeyman/Egyptian god character. Okay that's not very specific but, it's somewhere in the... vicinity.

so many words for only one needed, typical alien (OK, that's two words) of any space opera out there, except for Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
lol nice

header.jpg

(bought)

Haunted

Ronin was a big, positive surprise.

Easily dismissed as a Gunpoint rip-off at first glance, it takes familiar gameplay elements from that game and incorporates it into a very different (at times arguably superior) moment-to-moment experience.

Could have stood to have a slightly more fleshed out story, but hints and pieces are all there to kinda piece it together/make up your own anyway.

Ending spoilers:

Also something I discussed in the Witcher 3 thread about gamers being so used to being fed binary, clearly ranked"good/bad/best" endings - I vastly prefer the ending of Ronin that would probably be construed by most people to be a "bad" ending over the "good" ending. Further proof that it's too simpleminded of a distinction if the game executes it right!

Good shit by Tomasz Wacławek and another winner picked up by Devolver Digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom