• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
RE4 on steam is like the definitive version of the game so of course everyone should get it.

It'll be the undisputed definitive version once the Steam controller comes out and you get the wii remote-style aiming with gamecube-style triggers.

Do you have your Steam account linked to a Twitch profile? I don't know if that's the cause, but it seems logical

No, no twitch, no anything. It's literally just a Steam pop-up that appears, you click it and it takes you to the games event page in the client. Stardock are the most frequent ones with the use of this feature. I unfollowed their 4X game that's in EA because of it.

Cth

Ok, taking suggestions for a game to give away tomorrow to celebrate my bday!

I may end up just doing a "Pick any game(s) for $XX" if there's no consensus (and my wallet agrees)

tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

Fearless Fantasy got cards.

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys, so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next

one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the

giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #20: How To Survive: Third Person Standalone

Contagion is really fun guys, it's like a slower, better looking Left 4 Dead with good shooting mechanics, plus you can play as a cockroach when you die in multiplayer.

iosefe

either. both. either.

edit: forget my indecision, just personal.

Code:
BLOCK username
This will block that username from participating in specific.
For example, applying these rules in order would block these three users:
BLOCK Stumpokapow
BLOCK EviLore
BLOCK Nirolak

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
PS2 was a downgrade, but it had the side story stuff.
Wii had everything and the best controls (unless you're one of those who like the controls to be harder to use).
RE4 HD was a downgrade in controls and some effects were missing, but quality of visuals there were higher.
RE4 PC has the higher quality, can patch in Wii controls if you have the right stuff and desire, and has some of the Wii/GCN effects back.

There's still room for more definitiveness, but PC version with Wii or mouse controls (again, unless you're of the group that likes their controls harder to use) is probably about the pinnacle so far.

Are there still effects missing from PC version? If so, do you know which? I thought it all got fixed when they realized the textures were just being applied sideways?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Are there still effects missing from PC version? If so, do you know which? I thought it all got fixed when they realized the textures were just being applied sideways?

The missing "Gamecube effects" were patched in.

Turfster

I don't like the way you put quotes around that.. feels like you are belittling the Gamecube. :/

Well, it was the console with the smallest footprint ever.

Nuuvem winter sale updated: Apparently, cheap Star Wars games, Crusader Kings II and Saints Row IV

Uzzy

When playing Her Story, have pen and paper nearby, and use the user tag box. That's all I'm saying.
But damn, that was great.

I've only played 50 minutes of it and I have to agree, it's fantastic. The actresses performance is great, and the investigative gameplay is probably the best that's been done in video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom