• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleinc

Banned
The PC Version of RE4 is definitely the definitive version. Here's why:

062601.jpg

Did they insert random text in there cause those pictures don't match for sure?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Did they insert random text in there cause those pictures don't match for sure?

It's not random (it's Spanish, which makes sense given the game is set in Spain), but, yes, it's not an exact match for the original, however I think that can be excused given the text on the original texture is completely illegible. ;)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Well, they have real names and no console is a unique snowflake in terms of what it can render.

Well, bit hard to find a modern monitor that does Vecterx as well as the real thing when it comes to vector display.
vectrex-rev-01.jpg

This has been an excuse to post an obscure console.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It's not random (it's Spanish, which makes sense given the game is set in Spain), but, yes, it's not an exact match for the original, however I think that can be excused given the text on the original texture is completely illegible. ;)

Meat to enjoy in the time you have given us.

It could have made more sense.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Meat to enjoy in the time you have given us.

It could have made more sense.

Well, there's a zombie around every corner! It's not the most elegant phrase but that's forgiveable given it's contextually appropriate.

Edit: Spares:
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

oO -- MB-B7FB1529F33D4C32 - Taken by Anteater
Hook -- MB-65F50395180CA083 - Taken by Saty
SickBrick -- MB-89F4DF4C1799C7CF - Taken by fuzzy123

The SickBrick key should be unused.

derExperte

Well, there's a zombie around every corner! It's not the most elegant phrase but that's forgiveable given it's contextually appropriate.

Edit: Spares:

The SickBrick key should be unused.

What bundle(s) had Hook and Oo?

some groupees greenlight, I think those were in different bundles, if you bought them you get notification about keys added on groupees. I like new groupees system, it's amazingly user friendly.

edited: just checked, Hook was in GB18, and Oo in GB19

Thx, didn't buy those (or any Greenlight Bundles since forever).

Arthea

What bundle(s) had Hook and Oo?

some groupees greenlight, I think those were in different bundles, if you bought them you get notification about keys added on groupees. I like new groupees system, it's amazingly user friendly.

edited: just checked, Hook was in GB18, and Oo in GB19

edit2: I don't think anybody really doubted ToZ will get to that last tier, after all it's the first Tales game ever released on PC, people at least should be curious about series even if they never played any game.

MadGear

Guess I know what I'm getting for Christmas. Looks good, I do love me some Chunners.

So we are back to translucent peripherals again? :D
This one really doesn't appeal to me, its a bit too colorful. I'll probably get one of the black opaque ones and spay paint the red/blue side panels black. I might even remove the artwork because none of the default ones look that good to me (too many logos). Maybe the stick looks good enough with the metal plate beneath the artwork exposed.

The Razer Atrox looks really neat without any artwork which is just the way I would want my stick to look like:
However I'm not really fond of Razer and I doubt that there will ever be a PS3/PS4 Version of the stick because the Xbox One Version isn't fully compatible with PC (RT/LT buttons won't work).

L.O.R.D

new update for steam client

Big Picture
Added support for Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian keyboard layouts in the on screen keyboard

so , they add Turkish but not arabic ? i don't get it
i know there is many Turkish people use steam , but there is at least doable that in all arab countries

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

3D Strategic Trading Card Game(TCG) that you couldn't miss!

Epic Cards Battle lets you experience legendary battles with friends and players all around the world!

Features

• Next-Generation Revolutionary cards battle game in 3D with hundreds of stunning battle visual effects. Players will actually experience the epic battles happening in front of them.
  • Abandon the brainless card games and play the real strategic cards game, 3 kinds of card types: Unit, Spell, Trigger. Build up your own cards deck to conquer your opponent.
  • Free-To-Play: Players could enjoy the fun without spending a penny.
  • Experience real-time match making and battle with players around the world.
  • Well designed game systems. Ladder, leaderboards, cards looting system, daily login rewards, daily missions, cards enhancing, battle replays, friends, chat system.
  • Campaign quests with lots of rewards, each quest is thoughtfully designed to be a puzzle waiting for you to challenge.
  • 5 main factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising. 5 attack targets, 4 attack type and 4 armor type. Unlimited combinations of cards, pushing the limits of your brain.
  • Easy to play, Difficult to master. You can start immediately without knowing any rules of battle. Interactive tutorials helping you get the basics of this game quickly.
  • Supports asynchronized battle which allows you to play with friends anytime, you do not have to wait friend to be online. Just send or accept the battle request. It's that easy~
  • Amazing game interface, artworks and legendary sound tracks music inspires you while playing.

Having promised to donate all the profits from NotGTAV to charity, we've quickly realised that we've got no money left for essentials such as tea, milk, and making the next game.

We thought about Kickstarting, but the prospect of sorting that all out made us want to put a power drill through our own faces. And we thought you deserved more for your hard-earned than a promise of a game we might or might not make sometime if we feel like it unless we change our minds or have a better idea or decide to go to the pub instead.

We've had a surprising and, frankly, inexplicable number of people asking for the game's soundtrack. Luckily, the will has just been read from our Managing Partner's time-travelling grandfather, Spencer NotGames IV, and it turns out that we're gonna release a cracking comedy album in 2030. He left us all the tracks in convenient MP3 format in his attic!!! It's very handy that this turned up from the future, as otherwise we'd have had to write, arrange, record, mix and release an entire album in about four days... And that's not possible, is it?

So, in a nod to the traditional comedy albums of yore by the likes of Monty Python and The Goons, we're killing two birds with one stone and filling both the insatiable public demand and our own empty pockets. It's a proper album. Like the kind Mum and Dad used to listen to back in the day. But digital. And a tenth the price it would be on iTunes. Isn't Steam great?

We're giving you your favourite tracks from the game, improved and extended, and tonnes more stuff, all lovingly mixed with lashings of our questionable sense of humour. And need we mention.... more Kenneth?! It's an hour's laughter for less than a quid (in the only currency that counts). What's not to like?

Track-listing:

1. Legal Warning
  2. NotGTAV Theme
  3. NotGTAV: A Warning From History Part 1
  4. Bloody England - Daffyd and his Welsh Voice Choir
  5. Commercial Break 01
  6. Kenneth's Country Garden - Kenneth
  7. Commercial Break 02
  8. Music to Shower to
  9. NotGTAV: A Warning From History Part 2
  10. DJ Slippy-Doopy-Doob-Doob-Wah-Wah Mix Feat. Darren
  11. Commercial Break 03
  12. Moisture (On My Thighs) - Beyonce "Not That One" Johnson
  13. Intermission
  14. The Unbearable Lightness of Being Kenneth (A Beat Poem) - Kenneth the Big Dawg and the Jazz Ramblers
  15. NotGTAV: A Warning From History Part 3
  16. Jacket Potato (DJ Spud-U-Love Remix) - Gazza the Rapping Skateboarder
  17. Prime Minister's Kenneth Time - David Cameron and Kenneth
  18. Five More Years - David Cameron and the Bullingdon Big Band Experience
  19. National Anthem (FIXED)
  20. NotGTAV: A Warning From History Part 4
  21. NotGTAV End Titles
  22. Bonus Track

Arthea

I'm not sure that epic card game header can be considered safe for work, tbh

Thx, didn't buy those (or any Greenlight Bundles since forever).

I usually buy a greenlight bundle if there is at least one game that interests me, this system worked good so far, because I end up buying most greenlight bundles... except that now with groupees preorders I don't even know what I'm buying, kinda funny

edited: I was wondering, anybody knows about precedence that a game with failed kickstarter campaign was released on steam?
There are some greenlit games that had unsuccessful kickstarters, that's why I'm interested. Could these perhaps go to Early Access to get their funding? Or is it not an option?

lashman

Beyond Eyes is a modern fairy tale about finding courage and friendship as you carefully guide young Rae on a life changing journey, uncovering an incredible world, step by step. Blinded as a young child, and reluctant to leave the protection of her family home, Rae’s world is once more shattered as Nani, her pet cat, goes missing. Summoning up all the courage she can muster, Rae learns to face her fears and ventures out into the world, to find her best friend.

• Experience the world from the unique perspective of a young blind girl, as she is faced with the world outside of her parent’s home and the challenges her disability brings.
  • Immerse yourself in a uniquely painted and explorable environment, overlaid with a haunting musical score.
  • On Rae’s journey to reunite herself with her feline friend Nani, you will help Rae make sense of this unfamiliar world, changed in the years since she first lost her sight.
  • Unlock achievements to mark your progress both through the woven story, and with helping Rae grow more comfortable with her surroundings and disability.

Arthea

I don't?

hmmm

what are you inferring. hm..

when does indie gala friday bundle go live or is there a bundle today anywhere the two humbles this week offend me.

oh there is not to be a friday today well RIP guess it's time to buy Fable Legends.
gotta agree with here, HB went all out this week with that disappointment and being extremely not humble shtick.

edited: almost forgot, Indiegala can't save you this week because their Friday bundle isn't weekly.

lashman

Upheaval and chaos approaches the ancient Empire of the Raven.

In the world of Eclisse, the ruling Empire of Estellion is besieged by a scourge of embittered zealots from the swamp nation of Kaysan, erased from history by the Empire’s hubris. As the Empire struggles against nigh-endless invaders and ruthless political machinations, its heroes must fight to restore the banners of the raven… Or fall to the Scourge of Estellion.

Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion is a turn-based wargame, where strategic troop placement is essential to succeed. Battles employ a dynamic “we-go” system where the actions of allies and enemies unfold in a simultaneous battle phase. As a result, commanders in Ravenmark are forced to think ahead, anticipating all movements of their enemies instead of just reacting to them.

Character traits, active abilities and tons of unit statistics come into play in Ravenmark, and have to be assessed and used in the best possible way. All of these are beautifully accessible in the Ravenmark Codex, where you will be able to learn about the different characters and unit types, as well as the deep and rich lore on which the game is based.

In Ravenmark, you a free to choose their own formations. In Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion making proper use of the unique system for command will be of vital importance in order to achieve victory! Will you align your pike formations into a single battle line for easier command and better frontage? Or will you keep your formations small and flexible? This is just one of the many choices you will face while fighting your way through your many battles!

Features

• Rich story-driven campaign: Take command of Calius Septim and a dozen other commanders as you fight your way through the beautiful world of Ravenmark
  • Innovative “WeGo” game system: Anticipate all moves of your enemy in order to counter them effectively.
  • Limited command: Decide which troops to order around when you have more of them in your force than your leader can deal with.
  • Standing Orders: Harness A.I. assisted commands that persist across multiple turns and reduce the complexity of micro-managing large armies.
  • Flexible Formations: Group up to three units of a kind into a single Formation, which provides special abilities and buffs to overcome foes with.
  • Explore the Codex: Delve into the richly storied cultures and history of the various nations, characters and locales encountered throughout Ravenmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom