• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. Been going through my backlog and finishing whatever I can with my 7770 as I wait for my RX 480 to come along. Finished this old game this weekend:

It was unexpectedly satisfying and tight. I kind of wished there was one final act to go in the game by the time it ended. I can't believe this one didn't really enjoy much successs.

Well.. Been going through my backlog and finishing whatever I can with my 7770 as I wait for my RX 480 to come along. Finished this old game this weekend:

It was unexpectedly satisfying and tight. I kind of wished there was one final act to go in the game by the time it ended. I can't believe this one didn't really enjoy much successs.

Binary Domain is indeed very fun. It's the type of game we don't see very often anymore imo.
You should also try Spec Ops.

Arthea

I don't know what's going on with Indiegala, they say the problem is fixed now, but the site is still down for me and their support don't even answer e-mails, and they usually are fast to respond.
Could it be that I actually don't know how to fix this mess?

Deques

I don't know what's going on with Indiegala, they say the problem is fixed now, but the site is still down for me and their support don't even answer e-mails, and they usually are fast to respond.

IndieGala being IndieGala :p

Site is loading fine for me, maybe your DNS are bad?

derExperte

kurahador

While final "boss" encounter is pretty underwhelming, the beginning cutscenes and teammates you're fighting with actually depends on your relationship with everyone.
Not maxing out Bo is the most heart breaking.

While final "boss" encounter is pretty underwhelming, the beginning cutscenes and teammates you're fighting with actually depends on your relationship with everyone.
Not maxing out Bo is the most heart breaking.

Though the fact that they constantly run in your line of fire and complain when you shoot them reducing influence is annoying!

Jawmuncher

i'm pretty sure half of the people that use steamspy don't actually know how to look at sales in a realistic way

anyway EDF seems to be doing pretty nice huh? I don't know what's the general sales for the series but the numbers seem pretty good

holy shit man

that is fucking GOLD

every single time this is brought up i'm like

be

patient

jesus

I've been patient long enough. Capcom at least had Wbacon in here reminding us. They want my money after all. They released sonic list world and then never said another word. It's not hard to have your guy on Twitter go "that stuff is still coming btw".

Why last minute releases are a thing now is beyond me.

Deques

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Overpower -- MB-846DF2EB8C7BC56E - Taken by darkchewie. 4 entrants total.
Overpower #2 -- MB-97749D49878D9184 - Taken by Abomination. 4 entrants total.

t1469457287z1.png

I got two codes for some reason, and I apparently have the game already

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Finally updated my 52 in 1 year posts. I'm at 34/52 now. Had to make two master posts, part 1 and part 2. So much work for something no one will read hah. At least I'll only have to copy paste when goty '16 voting comes around. Highlights so far: The Witness, Tales from the Borderlands, Undertale, INSIDE, Ori, Hyper Light Drifter, DkS III, Alien: Isolation and Doom. Played so many good games this year.

kurahador

Finally updated my 52 in 1 year posts. I'm at 34/52 now. Had to make two master posts, part 1 and part 2. So much work for something no one will read hah. At least I'll only have to copy paste when goty '16 voting comes around. Highlights so far: The Witness, Tales from the Borderlands, Undertale, INSIDE, Ori, Hyper Light Drifter, DkS III, Alien: Isolation and Doom. Played so many good games this year.

Really need to update mine as well. Been playing alot, but always find myself too lazy to post there.

jonno394

Recently played and finished this game myself, loved it. Felt extremely satisfying blasting away robots armour, and once you start levelling up, you do become a killing machine.

Unfortunately, I realised too late about the relationship system in game, and only managed to level up 2 characters fully (Bo and Shindo) though I got Cain and Faye Lee extremely high too.

Still, the end of the story was satisfying.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Baron_Calamity, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor Warfighter (Origin) -- MB-98B6804C57564F39 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.

t1469457284z1.png

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Deques, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Overpower -- MB-846DF2EB8C7BC56E - Taken by darkchewie. 4 entrants total.
Overpower #2 -- MB-97749D49878D9184 - Taken by Abomination. 4 entrants total.

t1469457287z1.png

Started on World in Conflict: Soviet Assault yesterday. I was expecting a pretty traditional RTS experience, ended up being quite.. different. No solid impressions yet, I hope I don't regret my time with it.

AHA-Lambda

CDKeys doesn't allow third-party sellers on its site. I know bulk-buying retail copies and selling them online is still in the grey area, but CDKeys still leans towards the "legit" side on the shadiness spectrum.

It does?

Didn't jshackles have some bother with cdkeys?

Xanathus

Started with Vermintide yesterday. Anyone still playing?

Headlander reviews

I've been playing it a lot. It has really fun combat with a lot of nuance and mechanics but the gear acquisition is a huge grind and the maps eventually become boring to replay. The Vermintide Facebook is teasing that something is going to be announced in a few days time which should be a "Quest and Contracts" update which is supposed to add a quest system to give more loot and make the game more varied.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It does?

Didn't jshackles have some bother with cdkeys?

Yes. Their system requires you to input your telephone number in order for them to "verify" you, but this step is done after you've given them your money and made your purchase.

My problem was that no matter what phone number I entered, it would kick it back and say it was "invalid", so I had no way of collecting my digital code that I had already paid for. It took their support almost two weeks to process the refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom