• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Oh cool, didn't know the new one have dark theme now as well. Pretty good.
G2prQlQ.png

Finally.

The newer version is nice, but the color choices were completely terrible.

Speevy

Banned
Okay guys, I'm winding down the days before I have to go back to teaching, so I won't see you during the non-holidays.

What game could possibly merit this announcement?

I'll give you a hint. You want to enter this giveaway.

EDIT AH SHIT Ah shit, I meant to do a long raffle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-0EB8C28A1601E018 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 20 entrants total.

t1468035960z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Gotta be Bad Rats

Coldsun

Banned
So I bought Watch Dogs when it was on sale. Still haven't played it. Still regretting the purchase even though it was pocket change.

Someone please tell me that playing it is worth the experience.

Aurablade

So I bought Watch Dogs when it was on sale. Still haven't played it. Still regretting the purchase even though it was pocket change.

Someone please tell me that playing it is worth the experience.

I thought the gameplay was fun. Story was kinda shitty.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lightning raffles are the best raffles anyway. One should always get their disapointment served as fast as possible.

Speevy

Banned
You ever think that there are some opportunities you should have just jumped on when you had the chance, but you didn't?

This is one of those.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Whoever wins this better deliver

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Even the cynical should enter this one.

Disapoinment from losing, not from the content. Getting disapointed over giveaway content is like someone giving you a vanilla icecream cone and you going "oh its just vanilla? Pass"

Its free icecream, eat the free icecream and stfu

Rhaknar

I assume the giveaway is no mans sky from the speevy hype

Speevy

Banned
Only 20 people entered?

Good job Kurt Russell.

Time to have a laugh at everyone else.

Please give it away again if you already have it.

jshackles

Kurt Russell pls respond

Only 20 people entered?

Good job Kurt Russell.

Time to have a laugh at everyone else.

Please give it away again if you already have it.

Thanks for doing this Speevy. It's indeed something that everyone should covet (though I've already finished it)

Here's a 3 hours raffle, I tried to mirror your restrictions, etc.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

w5Bqht8.png

Speevy's Mystery Gift of awesomeness -- MB-428163371ED66480 - Taken by mp1990. 57 entrants total.
you really want to enter for this one if you love FPS games

t1468047007z1.png

Rhaknar

Oh its doom. That was my second guess after NMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom