• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tekken 7 reveals Bob & Master Raven (two trailers)
image_tekken_7_fated_retribution-32502-3036_0004.jpg
image_tekken_7_fated_retribution-32502-3036_0002.jpg
image_tekken_7_fated_retribution-32503-3036_0002.jpg
image_tekken_7_fated_retribution-32503-3036_0005.jpg

Plus they have lots of videos & screens in their Deus Ex: Mankind Divided preview.

chronomac

Enjoy?
ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Shattered Haven -- MB-F978A2FA1F9559CE - Taken by Lashley

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
actual good deals in the gmg summer sale but nothing for me. maybe in 2 days when the deals change

Ludens

Banned
Trails is a daily, of course with a crappy discount as usual.

Also this GMG sale is crap, half the stuff was bundled in 1 dollar tiers bundles.

Ascheroth

So I am Setsuna is a humongous -0% on GMG in € price, for a total of 40€.
Sigh... I hope this is not indicative for the voucherless future. And I used to preorder all my Steam games there :/

Ascheroth

It is 32$ here. You need to log in to see new prices.

I know, that's why I am logged in. I see that VIP corner symbol on games in the sale.
Setsuna is still -0%.

I'm probably not getting it either way as I have still too much other stuff on my hands, but this kinda worries me for the future since there are a couple games I'd preorder later this year..

Where did you see that?

https://www.greenmangaming.com/members-price/

Our NEW members pricing means that you get the lowest prices without the need to use our site wide vouchers; it's our new way to shop.

If you've got a Green Man Gaming account, you're now entitled to even better deals with our new 'Members Price' - that means you get treated like a VIP! As long as you sign in before you start shopping, you'll see the VIP corner flash on the product you're searching. This means that you're seeing the lowest price.

We're replacing our site wide vouchers to make it simpler, faster and easier for you to shop.

Nzyme32

CAUTION - Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PC might have some issues when it comes out if PC Gamer's brief go of it is anything to go by.

Basically, the PC version is with a different developer; typically you'd expect Nixes and for things to be good, but they didn't mention who it was. What they do mention is current framerate issues. Granted there is still a fair bit of time to go to work that all out, but at this point in time I'd expect it to be better. Furthermore, the game itself seems to go more on the console side in terms of controller focus. For example, moving between cover is done by a weird point target system that auto-runs you to the spot, which apparently doesn't feel so good on Mouse / Keyboard. There's also some concern over the takedowns, which have a jarring gap before commencing and force you out of first person for what appears to be longer than the previous game.

CAUTION - Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PC might have some issues when it comes out if PC Gamer's brief go of it is anything to go by.

Basically, the PC version is with a different developer; typically you'd expect Nixes and for things to be good, but they didn't mention who it was. What they do mention is current framerate issues. Granted there is still a fair bit of time to go to work that all out, but at this point in time I'd expect it to be better. Furthermore, the game itself seems to go more on the console side in terms of controller focus. For example, moving between cover is done by a weird point target system that auto-runs you to the spot, which apparently doesn't feel so good on Mouse / Keyboard. There's also some concern over the takedowns, which have a jarring gap before commencing and force you out of first person for what appears to be longer than the previous game.

Iron Galaxy Returns

or

The Rise of the High Voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom