• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Boxed copies can be found for cheaper, are completely free of drm, but don't include redeemable steam keys.

of course that only matter if one is just trying to play the game, not trying to up their steam collection numbers :p

Yeah, I know, but Arthea asked if it was available digitally and Dusk followed that up by saying that boxed copies don't redeem on Steam. I just making the point that you can still buy the Steam version if you're willing to dip your toes into the trading market as it's the only digital version of the game that's still floating around (and at a reasonable price).

Nabs

Like I've said before, Devolver Digital is the shit.

igpcBSE1mFo44.png

Arthea

Oh boy I'm sitting at 498 games. What should be #500?

(Don't say Bad Rats, I already have that reserved for #1000)

why has it to be bad? Maybe something that never goes on sale? What better time for
http://store.steampowered.com/app/11900/

Yeah, I know, but Arthea asked if it was available digitally and Dusk followed that up by saying that boxed copies don't redeem on Steam. I just making the point that you can still buy the Steam version if you're willing to dip your toes into the trading market as it's the only digital version of the game that's still floating around (and at a reasonable price).

Actually Jasec was spot on, as boxed copy is not an option in this case, I'm not going to risk for it to come too late.
OTOH I'm not willing to trade with somebody I don't know either.
But still, thanks Jasec for pointing that out.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Secret of the Magic Crystals?

It needs to be the Barbie game!

Ewww

Wheelman/Blur/Outrun 2006, just to spite JaseC.

From the removed games I'd actually like to get Mafia or Wolf2009 at some time, but the prices are ridiculous

I can get that with my card money, can also get a spare copy to give away here

-

I am probably going to get Grim Dawn since I've wanted that for a while and I am a big fan of Titan Quest

Is anyone having problems with free games in your library? I got Floating Point and Sniper Elite V2 when it was free and the store says I own both of them, but neither appears in my library.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is anyone having problems with free games in your library? I got Floating Point and Sniper Elite V2 when it was free and the store says I own both of them, but neither appears in my library.

Switch to the stable client. The beta currently has issues displaying games newly obtained via the free licence system.

Dambrosi

Banned
Floating Point is now available and free. It attaches to your account for the time being. They've done this before and then changed a free game to F2P style where you need it installed to show up in your library.
Cool, +1--

--WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
With Corpse Party and Hatoful Boyfriend coming to Steam, I'm actually really excited for the odd visual novel love Steam is getting. Will purchase both day 1.

Now if Saya no Uta gets announced...

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Picked up Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Storm 3 for $20 in the half price sale and am really impressed. I have to admit, I stopped watching the anime just before the great ninja war started, but the game is making me want to get back into the series again. Well worth the money, looks and runs beautifully on my rig. Have convinced a couple of friends to buy in as well so we can have an online tourney at some point. Gonna be some good drunken times.
The game runs really good on decent hardware, try to force better AA on Catalyst/nVidia CP so it looks even better.

The "balance" of the game is quite... bad I would say. If you play it with friends, it doesnt really depend on how good you are at this game but more on how good the character is.

There are some characters that have an almost 100% chance to land a super attack and then some with whose super attack it is totally hard to hit someone.
Well, it's like the manga/anime so I don't think the game was ever intended to be actually balanced.

I picked it up awhile ago, but I stopped somewhere in shippuden before the story of the game comes in, I think... so I've been waiting to play it. Also, I wish I could unlock the framerate...
I wish so too, but apparently the superb animation is frame dependent :(

Today is the day!

ieeillrQt2Ln0.gif

http://store.steampowered.com/app/285440/

NeoGaf OT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=828691

My Arcade Stick is ready!

And damn, there are 15 games listed on the "coming soon" tab for release today...
simpsons-seizure.gif

Don't hold your breath. They had 7+ years to make some for the DS3 when there was a clear presence on the internet wanting them (multiple custom community drivers) and they never did.

And based off what I have read about the community drivers for the DS4's Sony's would probably be limiting in comparison feature set wise.
Truth, like when they did a fully functioning PS3 Remote connection app for PC and the thing was blocked to install only on very specific VAIOs :/

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hatoful Boyfriend I should mention for those less aware, is far more amazing and hilarious than even the initial concept implies. It's hard to talk about Hatoful Boyfriend without spoiling it, but trust me on this, it is amazing. If the concept of dating birds sounds fascinating to you, do yourself a favor and pick this up. If you even just don't mind visual novels, you will not regret it.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Pulse Shift (Desura) -- MB-65E5DEF11E4FF2E5
ulgzbKC.png
Super Panda Adventures (Desura) -- MB-944DC3FC7FFBBEFD

t1402071149z1.png

Kiru

Btw this game uses the free license thing, so you will get a free +1 for your profile. Game also doesn't look bad.

saunderez

This key trading thing is so great. Why didn't I figure this out ages ago. Just got Tropico 5 for 4 keys ($9.40). Who knew my massive Steam library would work as collateral in trades.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
This key trading thing is so great. Why didn't I figure this out ages ago. Just got Tropico 5 for 4 keys ($9.40). Who knew my massive Steam library would work as collateral in trades.

Yeah, especially if you live in Europe where the game prices are ridiculous even when discounted.

Tropico 5 for 4 keys seems kinda low now that the preorder period is over...Did you do a 4 pack opening? I hope you didn't get an illegal copy that will disappear from your inventory in a week or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom