• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Ex

That's a long giveaway...

Previous winner didn't realise they already this so have at it, first come first served.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

A New Beginning Final Cut -- MB-5F8E6216323F8B19

Also some odds and ends still left here

rtcn63

I'm game.

url-12.gif

EDIT: Fuck, I didn't win.

pahamrick

Well, took Guild II last night from a giveaway and someone ended up gifting me the humble bundle with it.

So, here's some stuff.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Guild 2 Collection -- MB-B797A6A003163ECF
ulgzbKC.png
Unmechanical Desura -- MB-76D07A18E77A95ED
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD -- MB-D72B36DD7CA1BD48 - Taken by Majukun
ulgzbKC.png
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe Desura -- MB-A8F9B1826469FB39
Tiny and BIg in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-B702470F203D2B5A - Taken by EzioCroft
ulgzbKC.png
Ultionus Desura -- MB-ADDE67B52BBFA955 - Taken by GaussTek
BeatBuddy Tales of the Guardians -- MB-F6DFAEA7E92DC0DC - Taken by Kuroyume

I'd like to give people who are not quite there yet the chance to give away some games. There are lots of $1 bundles with a wealthy amount of games that you can buy and give away
That's true. But that almost feels like "gaming the system." I'd rather give away games as I would normally and reach mega-giver status eventually. Even if it does take longer that way, it feels more honest to me. But maybe I'm overthinking things. :)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
What is the max amount of time you can raffle something for?

I feel like doing one that will expire in 10 years.

Kiru

Now that's a loooooong-ass giveaway

I think he's trolling us with these all the time. I nearly thought it was legit the first time I saw one of his giveaways. It would be fucking weird to get a PM 2 years later if you won :D

RS4-

Damn, I want Crimson Clover.

Since Sniper Elite V2 was free a few days ago, I really wish there was more to the MP. I didn't go through it when I played it on 360 years ago. But damn, needs more maps, 4 player horde, etc.

:(

Miguel81

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Jet Set Radio 1 -- MB-5765430ECACA00F4 - Taken by Kirosia

Enjoy! Hopefully Sega gets Future on Steam.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Floating Point is now available and free. It attaches to your account for the time being. They've done this before and then changed a free game to F2P style where you need it installed to show up in your library.

Quite the nice little game this one. Nothing more to it than swinging around and passing through red beams of light, but a good amount of depth in figuring out how best to swing or float as well as pick up speed after the ball rebounds around.
I almost wish it had a time trial mode, but I can be content with it as a purely relaxing game that is easy to control and mess around with it as a palate cleanser.

Thanks for telling me about it.

Today is the day!

ieeillrQt2Ln0.gif

http://store.steampowered.com/app/285440/

NeoGaf OT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=828691

My Arcade Stick is ready!

And damn, there are 15 games listed on the "coming soon" tab for release today...

Brilliant, it's finally arrived. The world is always a better place with more great shoot-em-ups in it.

Gray Matter is currently in a bundlestars bundle that ends in a few hrs: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/the-intense-bundle/

Rescue: Everyday Heroes
Gray Matter
Questrun
Fortix 2
Gomo
Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars
Adventure Park
CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect
Hotel: Collector's Edition
Zooloretto

$3.99

Worth it for Fortix 2. It's like Qix, but with dragons. Get it or the original, I promise they are are fun.

Thank you KenOD for Vanguard Princess.

Thank you for taking it off my hands. Enjoy.

Tizoc

w00t entered for Banished and Hotline Miami, thanks for the giveaway gang.

Is Castle of Illusion as good of an update as Ducktales? The ladder was a heck of a lot of fun, and it helps that I watched the show and played the original back in '89.

CoI was one of my top 10 GotY 2013. It's a good Platformer and I strongly recommend getting it.

Kuroyume

Banned
Regarding Modbot... How do you give away a game like Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition which uses both hyphens and colons in the title?

I expect Banished and Transistor to have way more entrants than the season pass, so it would be smart to enter for Dark Souls

That's why I set the timer to 24 hours (if there was an option for 48 or 72 I would go for it). I'd like to give people who are not quite there yet the chance to give away some games. There are lots of $1 bundles with a wealthy amount of games that you can buy and give away

I think that copy of Dark Souls II Season Pass might afflicted by a curse.
Oh well... may the Dark shine your way.

Nope. It's the countdown to when ModBot becomes self aware.

Everybody run!

bronson

Mega-Giver giveaway = clean out yo fridge

ModBot said:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Swapper -- MB-07FFBEA2AD19D7D3 - Taken by KageZero
Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-21EA992CE265C910 - Taken by 73V3N
Reus -- MB-E2C96532033C4FA0 - Taken by Snakethesniper
The Lord of the Rings Online Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-EF8595BADEC87FFC - Taken by Archangel_
To the Moon -- MB-A71C25AC84985F97 - Taken by Halo 2
Sanctum Collection -- MB-A51A6E1FFF77A38D - Taken by Natty1
Zeno Clash -- MB-053F9DDF01F3A2FC - Taken by Valru
Snuggle Truck -- MB-E3069A2DB8A3D250 - Taken by dot
Monaco Whats Yours is Mine -- MB-C672E91FE3A08114 - Taken by LuffyZoro
Orcs Must Die -- MB-8B4CF3619021139A - Taken by Ingueferroque
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-760A0E853AFAC3A8 - Taken by Mavromatis
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (Origin) -- MB-0020FE6BDA9A1143 - Taken by M*A*S*H
Killing Floor -- MB-AFD1640A19813B8E - Taken by crazyrabbits
Deus Ex HR Augmented -- MB-CBB2466AA37CEBFB - Taken by topyy
Dust An Elysian Tail -- MB-2AC3FD6E2CE4AF4C - Taken by saunderez
Cave Story Plus -- MB-BE8C384729EEBB5C
FEZ -- MB-F980E38F78188676 - Taken by SSPssp
Batman Arkham Origins (DLC only) -- MB-F8E1F6A1CD2CE00F - Taken by maneil99
And Yet It Moves -- MB-EFC5050C404558BD

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I think that copy of Dark Souls II Season Pass might afflicted by a curse.
Oh well... may the Dark shine your way.

Oh my, a DarkBro, *brofist*
I wish I could block all Bellbros from my giveaway. Dirty punks don't deserve anything, especially more Dark Souls

Kuroyume

Banned
Just remove all of those and give it away as

Unearthed Trail of Ibn Battuta Episode 1

Just remove all of those and give it away as

Unearthed Trail of Ibn Battuta Episode 1

Thanks!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Subject 9 -- MB-269CF0DE82F84E96
Legend of Dungeon -- MB-3D2BF7890DB986FC - Taken by HoosTrax. 3 entrants total.
Unearthed Trail of Ibn Battuta Episode 1 Gold Edition -- MB-C5BA9114EA73E120 - Taken by Newblade. 1 entrants total.
The Longest Journey -- MB-91F99D55E151C9CD - Taken by PandaPandaPanda. 6 entrants total.

t1402078575z1.png

Oh my, a DarkBro, *brofist*
I wish I could block all Bellbros from my giveaway. Dirty punks don't deserve anything, especially more Dark Souls

oh come on man...we're just trying to get them Chunks!

There is a video on YouTube where a dude invades people in the BelTower and proceeds to slaughter the BellBros in the invadee's world. It's fuckin great.

fantomena

Just received my Rise of Nation EX review code. Will make a video review as soon as Im done with Shadowrun Returns. Never played Rise of nations either, will be fun.

Lomax

It's Steamworks. No Uplay. Everyone needs it at that price.

It's Steam, the game doesn't require uplay. And that's a fantastic price for it. Lowest yet I think

Gunslinger has always been a steamworks game. Uplay doesn't force Uplay on their third-party developer titles.

Ubi doesn't force Uplay upon its external development partners, even for games within Ubi-owned IPs.

Thanks, yeah, I'd been waiting for it to hit 75% off and with coupon this is even better.

what's the 15% coupon? I'm all in with the coupon.

Coupon is JUN15OFF

MUnited83

For you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom