• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh my, a DarkBro, *brofist*
I wish I could block all Bellbros from my giveaway. Dirty punks don't deserve anything, especially more Dark Souls

It was my favorite covenant, but I went all over the place once I did everything in it, since there was nothing to keep me there as far as online or repeated rewards... II've been part of all of them, but the ones that didn't really do anything for me were the blood one and the rat one. I mean, they're active and have things going on but they really just aren't my style... so I tend to stick to way of the blue these days.

BruteUA

So if I get a foil card that's the first of it's kind to drop, I'm supposed to list it for like $30 and then bitch and moan when everyone undercuts me? I want to make sure I do this right, Steamonomics seems to be serious business.

I've got it up for $3, and expect it to sell for .20 in 2 months.

-MD-

Wow no one took the Swapper from that give away? The last truly great indie game?

Rogue_Legacy_logo.png

fantomena

*Checks GameFly Day 8 summer sale*
*Sees Flashback is 75% for 2£*
"YES FINALLY!!! BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THAT 75% OFF FLASHBACK!"
*Checks store page*
"Uplay activation"
"Oh shit, fuck, nope."

:(

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Regarding Modbot... How do you give away a game like Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition which uses both hyphens and colons in the title?

Actually I am just in the middle of rewriting the code to improve handling this situation, so it shouldn't be an issue anymore. Uguu~ BoneSlayer: Quest of a Star;Heart - Deluxe Animu Garbeg Edition will soon challenge ModBot no more.

Edit: Tested, works fine. We should definitely not have any other name munging cases. I'm working on improving the image matching algorithm too so we stop accidentally getting the wrong banner images because steam's search results suck hard.

Levyne

Banned
You could just forgo the punctuation in the title, right? Just it won't find an image to attach.

Anyways, if a solution is underway then we'll just have to see what that is :p

Fox318

When will modbot fix the key bug?

I have only gotten keys for Bad Rats.

I have 1,000,000 copies of Bad Rats now.

Help

saunderez

Time to get rid of some more games, just gathering my keys together for the bigger giveaway but this one is ready to go.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Syberia 2 -- MB-AD5CAE81DD1D864E - Taken by Majukun

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So browsing through Greenlight, I stumbled on this:

Shan Gui is a Chinese visual novel, something that really hasn't seen much space on the Steam storefront. It's also gaining a good amount of votes for something that was just put on Greenlight.

There's also:

CAFE 0: The Drowned Mermaid has already appeared in one bundle, Groupees' Let's Build a Doujin Bundle, and the dev has stated:

Yes, if you have bought previously I will give you the Steam Key when it gets greenlit. I need to find out how to do it first before, since I'm still unexperienced about Steam.

KarmaCow

So I picked a Dualshock 4 but I'm kinda lost as to what driver to use. Any recommendations? All I really want is the lowest latency and compatibility.

mannerbot

Yep. Though I'd rank them as follows:
The Swapper > Volgarr >>> Rogue Legacy

Spelunky > Volgarr > The Swapper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rogue Legacy

Nabs

I won Hotline Miami, thanks!
And with that Nabs, the universe is at balance~

Yup. It was meant to be.

So I picked a Dualshock 4 but I'm kinda lost as to what driver to use. Any recommendations? All I really want is the lowest latency and compatibility.

Would you like to make it a straight up 360 pad, or do you want some extra features like touchpad support?

Spelunky > Volgarr > The Swapper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rogue Legacy

I wish Rogue Legacy was a bit more like Spelunky. That game had so much potential.

saunderez

Some more giveaways. I realised I missed some keys just as I submitted to Modbot so there will be one more left to go until I'm free!!!!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic -- MB-3C2286F70A3358D3 - Taken by jshackles
Beatbuddy: Tail of the Guardians -- MB-004F7E2AAAE0CF3A
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-8161423B5AAA0FD9
Risen -- MB-FE61BB2C4650F67D - Taken by VikasNarula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom