• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
If a Humble Steam key is already activated (redeemed to your account, whatever), they still allow a gift link to be generated? Or have I just gotten
un
lucky and encountered a bug?

As far as I know, you can't have redeemed a key to your account via Humble and generated a gift link.

I could always be wrong.

Garteal

I've been lazy about posting spare keys from the last few Humble Bundles I've purchased. The timing on this post has absolutely nothing to do with the Transistor / Dark Souls 2 Season Pass giveaway.
Honest!
Thank you very much for FTL!

The Steam thread seriously moves too fast for me to keep track. I'm still subscribed to one from 2013... Time to fix that.

dot

I apologize in advance if any keys are used already. Also if you win Satazius and it's not working, message me and i'll give you my other key for it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

9.03m -- MB-9BB1A193B977E1E9 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 6 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (origin) -- MB-25AA81A1D58B346B
Rush Bros #2 -- MB-B54E3D6FEEEB72A8 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 2 entrants total.
Oniken -- MB-9C40FEB8AFF0F21D - Taken by C00kie M0nster. 14 entrants total.
Red Orchestra -- MB-F1A4843FCA7516D5
Legend of Dungeon -- MB-14B3017BDAD9E492 - Taken by NotSelf. 6 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (origin) -- MB-41BE81590327F109 - Taken by DJSebolski. 1 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (origin) -- MB-D3AE458FB57BD144 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 4 entrants total.
Satazius -- MB-A8F80D33767D901E - Taken by Ezalc. 3 entrants total.
Skyborn -- MB-11B224DBFC49B208 - Taken by FauX. 1 entrants total.
Rush Bros -- MB-E7370BB2CB818607
Heroes of Steel -- MB-43D47C85306E22AE - Taken by Cloudius12. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (origin) -- MB-072D80E358913B6C - Taken by Maddocks. 3 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (origin) -- MB-CA96DD63D90EA953
DOCTOR WHO: THE ADVENTURE GAMES - SEASON 1 -- MB-8ED0FC888AE36EA1 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 12 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (origin) -- MB-FA3FDC358049DDDA
Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-F468B264C115506B - Taken by AsylumX. 10 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (origin) -- MB-BAA18C539447AC0A
Antisquad -- MB-BB2A156027498140 - Taken by -MD-. 3 entrants total.
Bad Bots -- MB-4AF797A7AAD20619 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 3 entrants total.
Starpoint Gemini -- MB-DF8DEE399433DB0D - Taken by Gvaz. 1 entrants total.
Alan Wake Collector's Edition -- MB-B85AA5C054B0C87B - Taken by Halo 2. 17 entrants total.

t1402097937z1.png

fantomena

Finally finished Shadowrun Returns (+ Dragonfall) today and yesterday I finished Child of Light. I have rarely been so productive with games.

Skyzard

Banned
Thank you for the awesome giveaway, Lord British!

Grabbed Fuel. I wanted to pick it up recently but didn't want to get burned by GFWL, I can find out risk-free now. Thank you

rtcn63

Modbot is all like, "Ooh! A new restriction that should mean less entrants for specific giveaways!". But then that one fella starts giving away Dark Souls passes using the restriction, and Modbot suddenly realizes that his house is on fire and his children are dead.

Dambrosi

Banned
Nether Free Play Weekend 3
the first 2,000 entrants will receive Chosen keys
http://www.gamepedia.com/betas/nethe...play-weekend-3

curse please,used key
https://twitter.com/CurseGamepedia/s...04454300033024
Heh, just got a Chosen key, thanks for the heads-up! Very much appreciated!

Thanks for Miasmata, but...well, check your PMs. ^__^;

Also, holy crap, what's with all the mega-giveaways? Y'all tryin' to muscle in on my Dark Souls 2 season pass action? You are all amazing and deserve all the awesomes.

Vlad

Has anyone tried Floating Point yet? Tom Francis, creator of Gunpoint, put it out today for free.

It's pretty neat as a proof of concept for the swinging mechanic, and it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

Although in keeping with the Gunpoint tradition, the developer has a thing against people with laptops. You can supposedly use the mousewheel to zoom, but the game doesn't recognize my trackpad scrolling, and there's no option to rebind the zoom function in the launcher.

Thanks for Vanguard Princess Lord British. Missed the bundle, and was interested in the game :D
im impressed at The Forest still being the top seller

the first impressions were that it was in a somewhat disappointing state atm

im sure it'll be great but I held off from buying it yet after reading a bit

Maybe some youtubers(or only one, who knows) are really hyping the game? it's indeed bizarre how much it's selling.

Salsa

im impressed at The Forest still being the top seller

the first impressions were that it was in a somewhat disappointing state atm

im sure it'll be great but I held off from buying it yet after reading a bit

If anyone else gets an activated key let me know and I'll try to do something by way of apology, possibly some kind of sex thing. I don't know.

derExperte

Is that because bf4 sucked though? :p

Correct. And now that it doesn't stink anymore the game can be bought for 15 bucks. DA:I will most likely be better than DA2 but 45$ is more than I want to give EA right now. Or ever again. Especially for a preorder. Also there's that Bioware points bullshit.

Dambrosi

Banned
So you still get Chosen Keys ? I don't know because I already have the game :/
I don't think Curse.com has 2000 members :p

Are those curse.com Nether keys trials or the full game?
If you're quick, they're the full game with loads of perks. If you're not, it's a 72-hour trial. But the only way to know whether you've got a Chosen key or just a trial is to redeem the code and then look at your Store transactions list in Steam -> My Account. If it says "Nether Chosen", you got lucky.

Myshkin

Yeah, I don't see the giveaway being used up with the lurker rule in place, haha.

It's your fault. You are keeping hundreds of people from qualifying.
Every time I post, I think "I'm keeping a 5th of a person from getting a game - an act of kindness that could lift them from their misery and save their life."
Even so, sometimes I feel like "Screw them, I'm posting."

- This is a free for all!
Look at that free for all technology. I bet they didn't have that in the Age of Darkness ;)

[Note combined posts. Might have saved a 5th of a life. That's like donating one ounce of blood.]

BruteUA

See this guy here?

The Swapper -- MB-09E78EF2E6A62EF4 - Taken by Lord British. 4 entrants total.

This guy rules!

If anyone else gets an activated key let me know and I'll try to do something by way of apology, possibly some kind of sex thing. I don't know.

Whoa whoa hold the fuck on. That offer wasn't mentioned anywhere in the PM you sent me!

Garcia

I just find my favorite weapon in Bastion: The Incinerator.

Quite lethal when put together with a long range weapon.

mannerbot

The developer says otherwise.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/247240/discussions/0/846966336363408466/

Not sure if the link will work - my previous links defaulted to a main screen. If this doesn't take you to the thread, go to the Steam forum for the game.

By calling the game a quarter muncher you're implying that the game is designed to be unfairly difficult so that it gets as many credits out of you as possible. Bringing a few quarters to the arcade to see how far you get and limiting yourself to fewer and fewer and eventually being able to 1cc a game is as pure as gaming experiences get. There's a pretty big difference between games that are designed to be unfair (which are uniformly bad regardless of how they handle saving progress) and games that are challenging but fair.

As most of the Volgarr fans have already mentioned, the game isn't even really hard once you get your feet wet. Valkyrie mode is genuinely one of the easiest 1ccs I've had.

AkuMifune

Banned
Finally got back to Outlast: Whisteblower last night. Damn. Love that atmosphere.

But if I was ever going to play on an Oculus I'd need the enemies removed, it'd be too much. Still would be fun exploring the asylum though.

Alien8

Think the GOTY will be cheaper on Steam this sale? Pondering to get this for my brother and me.

Probably, either on Amazon, GMG or Nuuvem itself. IMO the GOTY deal I've posted it isn't that great. The vanilla edition, AFAIK hasn't been cheaper, though.

I just find my favorite weapon in Bastion: The Incinerator.

Quite lethal when put together with a long range weapon.
I'm all about that pike life.

By calling the game a quarter muncher you're implying that the game is designed to be unfairly difficult so that it gets as many credits out of you as possible. Bringing a few quarters to the arcade to see how far you get and limiting yourself to fewer and fewer and eventually being able to 1cc a game is as pure as gaming experiences get. There's a pretty big difference between games that are designed to be unfair (which are uniformly bad regardless of how they handle saving progress) and games that are challenging but fair.

As most of the Volgarr fans have already mentioned, the game isn't even really hard once you get your feet wet. Valkyrie mode is genuinely one of the easiest 1ccs I've had.
Pretty much what I wanted to say, but you put it better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom