• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuMifune

Banned
So we think the Summer sale will be starting in early July, right? Trying really hard to save my trading card cash for that.

Meanwhile I'm saving up the cards to make into new badges, at least 7 now.

They got me with their stupid pieces of flair.

stan_flair.jpg

Dambrosi

Banned
Thanks to Lord British for Noir Syndrome!

Re: all the posts about dupe/invalid keys for Nether - I dunno what to say, my key worked instantly. Maybe try deleting Curse.com's cookies and try again? if that doesn't work, try Curse support? Iunno. Sorry, guys.

Just made a trash account and got a Chosen key. That's the full game right?
Yep. Congrats!

thanks vermadas for Runner 2!

this game needs more love:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

A Story About My Uncle -- MB-2A23ACDA71DE8116 - Taken by Kryptonite. 28 entrants total.

t1402090401z1.png

Jag

I don't think Curse.com has 2000 members :p

If you're quick, they're the full game with loads of perks. If you're not, it's a 72-hour trial. But the only way to know whether you've got a Chosen key or just a trial is to redeem the code and then look at your Store transactions list in Steam -> My Account. If it says "Nether Chosen", you got lucky.

Thanks and thanks to vermadas.

This is what My Account says:

Nether - Chosen Retail

Guess I'll give it a shot.

chronomac

Meanwhile I'm saving up the cards to make into new badges, at least 7 now.

They got me with their stupid pieces of flair.

stan_flair.jpg

I abandoned the badge game long ago. I'm strictly a seller now, and it's paid for more than a couple games. The one thing tempting me right now is Trials: Fusion for $15, but I think it might be on sale in July too.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Kinda pissed that others are getting Chosen keys in Nether, and I don't even get the free weekend pass (duplicate key).

Oh well, off the wishlist it goes.

AkuMifune

Banned
I abandoned the badge game long ago. I'm strictly a seller now, and it's paid for more than a couple games. The one thing tempting me right now is Trials: Fusion for $15, but I think it might be on sale in July too.

I should give it up. Looks like I could get almost $17 for the cards I have now, but crafting them during the last sale netted me some rare Dota 2 items that ended up selling for much more than that.

Or maybe, just being a sucker.

Kiru

Kinda pissed that others are getting Chosen keys in Nether, and I don't even get the free weekend pass (duplicate key).

Oh well, off the wishlist it goes.

They changed it to Nether Account redeem links now. Seems all Chosen keys are gone.
Did you guys also use Firefox ? I tried Chrome after 2 Firefox attempts and got the redeem link at least.

If you're quick, they're the full game with loads of perks. If you're not, it's a 72-hour trial. But the only way to know whether you've got a Chosen key or just a trial is to redeem the code and then look at your Store transactions list in Steam -> My Account. If it says "Nether Chosen", you got lucky.

I tried and just got a guest pass. Not gonna use up my bandwidth to download that. Oh, well. Is there a way to delete my account?

Garcia

Splice is incredible. The most elegant Indie puzzle game I have ever played.

I'm all about that pike life.

Pretty much what I wanted to say, but you put it better. :D

I suppose the pike gets better once you upgrade it. For now I'll wait until I get enough items to improve the majority of my weapons before experimenting with several combinations.

Lomax

Curse bought and ran a lot of the biggest World of Warcraft fan sites, so I'd imagine tons and tons of people like me have old accounts laying around.

Splice is incredible. The most elegant Indie puzzle game I have ever played.

Yeah, that game has a lot of cool "aha" moments without ever getting super frustrating. I'd recommend Cogs as another game that was similar for me if you haven't played it.

Card Boy

Banned
Sniper Elite 2 deathmatch multiplayer is amazing. It reminds me of the original COD sniper matches and Enemy at the Gates where you wait in your little nest for the enemy to slip up. It's the only game where camping is actually fun.

Garcia

Yeah, that game has a lot of cool "aha" moments without ever getting super frustrating. I'd recommend Cogs as another game that was similar for me if you haven't played it.

Thanks, Lomax, I just searched and wishlisted it as well. It looks great, mixing several ideas into one single puzzle concept; judging by the trailer (and the fact that 44 people of my friend list already own the game o.o ) it surely is a must have.

Copons

Thanks, Lomax, I just searched and wishlisted it as well. It looks great, mixing several ideas into one single puzzle concept; judging by the trailer (and the fact that 44 people of my friend list already own the game o.o ) it surely is a must have.

Orrrrrrrr.... because it has been in several bundles already. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom