• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

this was nice, too

ibmOi855j6p8Tg.PNG

The_Monk

am I the only one who uploads way too many screenshots

PdWhVW2.png

anyway I checked the stats and the most popular ones arent that surprising

I heard that there's a really cool one sitting at the 1st Position if you sort by "Most Popular (All time)" on game Batman Arkham Origins.
:p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse failed to start (error code 80)"

well ok then... >_>

edit: restarting steam fixed it, can get my cards now

derExperte

ModBot still not finished with that crazy giveaway, looks like he's working slower than usual.

"Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse failed to start (error code 80)"

well ok then... >_>

A slightly underappreciated game that is probably as dead now as it can be.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
this gamefly sale is pretty dope

tempted on Stick it to the man and Pixeljunk Monsters but it's probably smarter to wait for the summer sale anyway. think I have to go through a whole thing to buy outside the US too
Gamefly says on the game page whether it's available to buy here or not, and those 2 are :)

Just read that FIFA 15 gets the next-gen treatment on PC. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/06/06/and-another-fifa-15s-next-gen-engine-coming-to-pc/ How much is that game in Mexico? ;)

And the Crimzon price error is history.
Nowhere to be found (yet), but probably will be 39.99 on release like BF4 and Titanfall. Also FIFA14 is $29.99/33.99 currently.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So, apparently you need to manually import the DLC for RPG Maker?

Correct. It'd be kind of weird if you didn't, honestly. If you owned a couple of tile packs that were wildly different from one another, your game would compile with both, even if you didn't use one or the other.

Joe Molotov

The Lost Crown

I just want to say that this is the possibly the best point-and-click adventure game that I've ever played. The writing, the atmosphere, the puzzles, they're all outstanding. If you're a fan of the genre and haven't played this game, then please give it a shot. It's $9, and it's got cheevos and cards.

Salsa

The Lost Crown

I just want to say that this is the possibly the best point-and-click adventure game that I've ever played. The writing, the atmosphere, the puzzles, they're all outstanding. If you're a fan of the genre and haven't played this game, then please give it a shot. It's $9, and it's got cheevos and cards.

wishlist'd

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

I'm starting too.

MBRZisx.jpg

Though I worry what happens as I start to immerse myself in a game too much.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267761972

The Lost Crown

Looks and sounds great. Onto my wishlist and purchase next time I'm up for an adventure game.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Enjoy. It's an okay racing game from my time with it on iOS, but I really don't want more of it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for KenOD:
Buy Wipeout 2048 next time instead.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Flashout 2 -- MB-1380F21614AFEAFC - Taken by jediyoshi. 10 entrants total.

t1402108003z1.png

Hey GAF! Everything's gone to shit and I'm poor as fuck! Facilitate my delirum-induced purge of all material possessions by winning some Steam keys, huh?

Thanks a lot for the giveaway!
Won Breach and Clear, but it seems like the gift link (humblebundle) doesn't work.
Just wanted to let you know, doesn't mind if it happens to already have been redeemed or something.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Thank you dot for the Dr. Who Adventure Games! I was saddened when I didn't get the whole bundle pack earlier at the time.

maneil99

anyway I checked the stats and the most popular ones arent that surprising

but this is my favorite because of the comment

we need to find this mr.moonshine
Nah I got about 400 and i stopped using steam for screenies, would be at about 800 if i could upload my fraps ones

HoosTrax

Hmm gave Floating Point a try. I wonder if Tom Francis has heard of or played Pixeljunk Eden. Because first impressions are that it's kind of like an alpha build version of Eden.

dot

Thanks for 9.03m, dot. Looks really coold.

Thank you dot for the Dr. Who Adventure Games! I was saddened when I didn't get the whole bundle pack earlier at the time.

Got that burnout, awesome. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks for Bad Bots!

You're welcome guys, enjoy the games.

I'm gonna make another giveaway later tonight for Legend of Dungeon since NotSelf already had it. So the other 2 people who entered and anyone else interested should look out for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom