• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Hoop Life. Probably been given a 1000 times away by now but eh

ModBot said:
Instructions for poopninjamvc3mk:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Draw A Stickman Epic -- MB-1695AEDD0B4BDC1E - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Breach & Clear -- MB-C342A4E5616D738C - Taken by Gez
Metal Slug 3 -- MB-AC9BF4A660EC8A00 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-70914B605DBC6E73 - Taken by Zeeman
Field Runners -- MB-D1F8CF5B847A705B - Taken by fuzzy123
Fieldrunners 2 -- MB-4D3322770FAFD8FF - Taken by Volimar
Symphony -- MB-AA802CA6DAD0E8DC - Taken by Benedict
Frozen Synapse -- MB-D839A14AD0C79EA6 - Taken by VikasNarula

Tizoc

Last chance!
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Deluxe Edition -- MB-B64F4483536F6B37 - Taken by Aerocrane. 65 entrants total.

t1402210719z1.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Eh, bad examples on my part since those are all achievements that had to be reunlocked even if you transferred your GFWL save (just beating arcade mode with the 'new' characters). I expected ones like the threepeat achievement being much higher overall since all you had to do to reunlock it with an old save was winning one ranked match, etc. Like I'm sure quite a few people won at least one ranked match in the last week, but that one is at 3.8%. I dunno. Statistics, how do they work?

I never bothered to back up my save and I resinstalled with the new patch. I played ~3 hours this week with friends. I did not unlock that achievement. I doubt several of my friends have it either. These aren't unrealistic scenarios.

I never bothered to back up my save and I resinstalled with the new patch. I played ~3 hours this week with friends. I did not unlock that achievement. I doubt several of my friends have it either. These aren't unrealistic scenarios.
Fair enough. I suppose I just underestimated the number of people that would start fresh or just not play the game much altogether either due to the state of the game or Ultra releasing.

Milamber

I've been gone for about 2 days and super amazing giveaways happened.

You are all dead to me!

BTW, Witcher 3 still cheap in Russia bucks? No region locking yet?

I've been gone for about 2 days and super amazing giveaways happened.

You are all dead to me!

BTW, Witcher 3 still cheap in Russia bucks? No region locking yet?

About 26$ or 13 tf2 keys on trading sites. but still nine month away.
i better wait this to show up on GMG or something

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Most of the achievements for the game require a decent amount of time investment. Sorry we didn't all drop everything we were doing to bring the stats up to the level you expected within one week of the patch hitting.

No. The ones that are outlined in his profile are beating arcade mode with the respective character on medium or higher. can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes (you can adjust the match/round settings). The only investment is learning how to play the character (evil ryu, oni, yun, and yang) which the pair play alike each other. Getting these achievements doesn't mean you're on another level, it just means people are not bothering going for these specific achievements.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The Last Express is as good as I've heard. Really makes the terrible after-feel of Planet Stronghold go away. Plus that potential card money.

sleepykyo

So not many people have bothered to get the achievements for Street Fighter 4 AE since the steamworks transition, I'm kinda surprised.
DlERYsV.png

To give you an idea, that one on the left is sitting at 0.09%. And all of those are sitting at less than .50% completion rate.

I'd think (outside of a couple that jumped in on the last sale) that most of the players are more committed to pvp.

Tizoc

Thanks for the game poopninjamvc3mk. Love me some tower defense.

Looked the game up and one of the tags is bullet hell, lol. Not entering, but have fun folks.

I dislike bullet hell as well. On my PS Vita I got various Shoot'em-ups that thankfully are NOT Bullet Hell and wish more of those were on Steam.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
No. The ones that are outlined in his profile are beating arcade mode with the respective character on medium or higher. can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes (you can adjust the match/round settings). The only investment is learning how to play the character (evil ryu, oni, yun, and yang) which the pair play alike each other. Getting these achievements doesn't mean you're on another level, it just means people are not bothering going for these specific achievements.
So are you saying there aren't a lot of grindy achievements in the game? Because as far as I can tell, my post was talking about the game as a whole, not his profile showcase.

I always wished I could have gotten the collector's edition of Skyrim. That Alduin statue was amazing.
I bought it at launch, the art book is also amazing!

Edit: Too bad there's no steelbook included. My CE came without the install disc, I had to write emails to Bethesda to get them to send me one.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
So are you saying there aren't a lot of grindy achievements in the game? Because as far as I can tell, my post was talking about the game as a whole, not his profile showcase.

No dude, don't try to backpedal. The guy who you were replying to was referencing some fairly easy achievements not only in his profile but also something like "beat one ranked match". No doubt, there are grindy achievements in ssf4 ae, none of which Marco was talking about. And yet you insinuated that he is some sort of high ranking player for getting easy achievements. There was no reason to take that tone.

I've met what I assume to be an infuriating glitch in Tomb Raider 2013. I'm trying to get every collectible and I am almost done but the Redcap Roundup challenge is proving to be impossible. I have followed 3 video guides, read through countless maps and other picture guides and I have to conclude that the last mushroom is not in my game. I've been through it so much that I can run to all 10 locations that it is supposed it be in by memory. The real frustrating thing is that the few times that people mention on message boards that they are also having trouble, most people just respond that there is no glitch and that you just need to look harder. I hate it when collectibles glitch and you can't get that 100% rating :'(

Tizoc

My friend wants to get Tomb Raider 2013, so I'm hoping Steam or GMG have it on sale soon.
His laptop however isn't a gaming Laptop, can he still run it at the lowest settings?

Cth

ModBot said:
Instructions for Cth:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

$5 Game of Your Choice -- MB-5A22A47B683EF1A4

t1402292270z1.png

My loss is your gain! I'm giving away $5 in Steam credit to the winner! Upon winning PM me and I'll get you a game $5 or less.

Hope your luck is better than mine!

-Cth

Anteater

man I dreamed of myself playing the evil within the entire night except I wasn't playing it but I'm actually the guy in the game having to avoid enemies and stupid traps in a sewer.

And for some reason the enemies have extremely low polygons and terrible blurry textures. Which actually made them very frightening because they are like janitors and shit with blurry faces.

Tizoc

My loss is your gain! I'm giving away $5 in Steam credit to the winner! Upon winning PM me and I'll get you a game $5 or less.

Hope your luck is better than mine!

-Cth

Just to be clear it is just a $5 Steam Cash voucher right? EDIT: Bleh my eyes are lazy in the morning. Sadly I don't have many $5 games I'd want atm >_>;

ArynCrinn

Banned
5JavEX7.png

Yeah, my haul of the day... Loaded $500 onto the Wallet, spent $200 in gifts for people I owed, and spent the remaing $300 here. Got kind of bugged out though, I own both Cave Story+ and that other game, yet got no discount on 1001 Spikes, plus my paycheck was a day late-$22.50 short on the Injustice sale.... =(

Otherwise I would have got the new Electronic Super Joy: Groove City with all this. Easy come easy go, I guess.

Adnor

Banned
5JavEX7.png

Yeah, my haul of the day... Loaded $500 onto the Wallet, spent $200 in gifts for people I owed, and spent the remaing $300 here. Got kind of bugged out though, I own both Cave Story+ and that other game, yet got no discount on 1001 Spikes, plus my paycheck was a day late-$22.50 short on the Injustice sale.... =(

Otherwise I would have got the new Electronic Super Joy: Groove City with all this. Easy come easy go, I guess.

One of us! One of us!
Now go to the D:OS Beta OT and talk with cool people that like cool games ;)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Damn, when you go, you go hard. And here I thought I was being bonkers today getting an XBone controller and BF4 w/ Premium.

Man, that IGN thread is giving me some mixed emotions I don't know if its anger or agony. Can anyone here recommend me a happy game? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom