• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Euro truck sim 2 would probably be big enough to push it to 15k

I still don't have it either, even tho I've gifted it 3 or 4 times during sales lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
All my giveaways will be for mega givers only now...

Bet that makes you fuckers take all my garbage keys so my OCD doesn't give me an aneurism! Muahahahhahaha

Edit: wait it's megagivers not megatakers... fuck! Plan aborted :(

Pachimari

Is it normal 2 days have passed since I payed for the Groupees Be Mine 13 bundle and I still haven't gotten anything?

Now I have tried writing their support.

Turfster

Is it normal 2 days have passed since I payed for the Groupees Be Mine 13 bundle and I still haven't gotten anything?

Now I have tried writing their support.
Have you tried to log in the way you did before paying first?
It should be in your account.

I think you only get an email if you pay without an account.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
If you guys are about to go hog wild on keys, Target is doing a special $18 for $20 Steam code, so you can save a few bucks.

I completely forgot that this started today. I'll have to go by and pick a few cards up, can't remember if they have $50 cards or if they only sell $20 cards.

Thanks Levyne.

Levyne

Banned
Target has 50 dollar cards, grabbed some during the trade in dealio. Just look for the tiny four foot section for PC :|

Pachimari

Have you tried to log in the way you did before paying first?
It should be in your account.

I think you only get an email if you pay without an account.

I think I payed without logging in first. What will I do in that case? Cause I haven't received any email with codes.

Turfster

I think I payed without logging in first. What will I do in that case? Cause I haven't received any email with codes.

It's been... ages since I created my groupees account, so I don't really know.
Something should have been delivered to the account you entered when trying to "buy without an account", I guess?
You've checked your spam folder and such?

Pachimari

All I got was this email:

This email confirms you have paid YAWMA LLC $4,00 USD using PayPal.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview page.

If you have an account, log in and you should see the bundles you've ordered. If you don't have an account, then yeah, they'll need to give you a link or something.

Unrelated, but I uploaded the sine mora footage (2 parts) to that earlier post that had some thoughts about it... not sure if you caught that.

Dragon Nest looks like it can run on my crappy netbook, yes.

Any other low req mmo's out there? (besides, like runescape or mad god) I get less than 10 fps on Marvel Heroes, same with Secret World. ;_;

Miguel81

If I purchase games off the uplay store that use Steamworks, do I get to activate them on Steam? Or does it do the reverse two-client thing?

Annnnnnnnd Dragon Nest is awesome.

tumblr_n63wkrLllh1rjqvt6o1_500.gif

Dragon Nest (Free MMORPG): Game Review 2014

Dude, I recently played Tinkerer on this game. That class made Dragon Nest into a TPS. I enjoyed the experience quite a bit.

Holy shit, that first video completely sold me on giving the game another try. What awesome visuals!!! I think I was turned off, partly, by how bland the game's backgrounds seemed, but they obviously get much, much better. Even the second video is set in a locale that has a really unique, cool look to it.

The art direction is fantastic.
it's all the same stage -- it just transitions... that's basically 8:00 to 12:56 of what I recorded... I cut the boss out on purpose (plus I have problems with that boss anyway)... but the game's really cool and the story (what I read of it on wikipedia) is also really cool.

Last I played of Dragon's Nest, it was filled with microtransactions like "make your inventory bigger," "make your dragon stable bigger," "boost XP/GOLD/drop rate/etc."

I really like the concept, but the constant needling for payment killed it for me.

Slight correction for my post here. I was talking about Dragon's Prophet and not Dragon Nest. Don't know how I confused the two, but there you have it.

All I can say in my defense is, "whoops!"

I'm really digging Lego LOTR more than I did Batman 2 or Marvel. Best overworld of the 3, no need to worry about populating it with minifigs, the inventory system is kinda clunky but I like it, and swords. Not that combat is a real highlight of Lego games, as evidenced by the boss fights they keep sticking in these games that are almost always terrible, but fighting with swords is somehow more satisfying than punching. I don't know, I'm just really enjoying LOTR right now when I should be otherwise burnt on Lego games.

GMG gave me a second key for Jet Set Radio for some reason so hope someone has fun with it and that it also works!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jet Set Radio- -- MB-609395BB7D933BC3 - Taken by Yakkue

Tizoc

I'm really digging Lego LOTR more than I did Batman 2 or Marvel. Best overworld of the 3, no need to worry about populating it with minifigs, the inventory system is kinda clunky but I like it, and swords. Not that combat is a real highlight of Lego games, as evidenced by the boss fights they keep sticking in these games that are almost always terrible, but fighting with swords is somehow more satisfying than punching. I don't know, I'm just really enjoying LOTR right now when I should be otherwise burnt on Lego games.

Watch this after beating the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DG8jVehC0o

Yakkue

GMG gave me a second key for Jet Set Radio for some reason so hope someone has fun with it and that it also works!

Thank you so much - it worked! I missed that GMG deal the other day, so I'm really glad I got it this way. Can't wait to finally play it again :D
Does anyone know if Jet Set Radio Future will be coming to Steam as well some day?

Rhaknar

Not gonna lie... I could go for the summer dale right about now. It's always exciting even if you have little to buy

FauX

I'm so jealous some fellow gaffers are able to participate in mega giveaways.

I have made some giveaways but I don't think I have reach the goal to get in the Megas.

Is there a way to know how many giveaways have you done?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so jealous some fellow gaffers are able to participate in mega giveaways.

I have made some giveaways but I don't think I have reach the goal to get in the Megas.

Is there a way to know how many giveaways have you done?

Type a PM to ModBot titled "My Loot".

Rhaknar

Groupees is back to normal bonuses, next one is actually a game I don't own so yay for that (third bonus was a stupid album)

If groupees bundles were all games, they would be the best bundle site around easily. These albums and shit drag them down imo

Yakkue

Groupees is back to normal bonuses, next one is actually a game I don't own so yay for that (third bonus was a stupid album)

If groupees bundles were all games, they would be the best bundle site around easily. These albums and shit drag them down imo

Agreed, I don't care about the albums at all.
Any ideas on the mystery game? The clues so far are:
Single Player
Europe
Fab 4
Game is on the blog poll (according to the chat)

Sajjaja

So how does region blocking work? Can they region block games before the block has been implemented i.e. The Witcher 3?

So how does region blocking work? Can they region block games before the block has been implemented i.e. The Witcher 3?
I don't think they can, the sub is the same for RU and US, they can't implement region lock now without hurting some customers. Also, congrats on Witcher 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom