• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

thumbnail-xcom-collection_boxart_tall-296x346.jpg

2KFree-Flat-Page-Header2.jpg

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/uy/en/pc/games/strategy/xcom-collection/

• XCOM: Enemy Unknown
  • XCOM: Enemy Within
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown – Slingshot Content Pack
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack
  • X-COM: Classic Collection
  • The Bureau XCOM Declassified

$19.99 + 25% off voucher

=

$14.99

dLQEUOJ.gif

I own a bunch of this already but god damn jump on it if you don't

edit: beaten

wetflame

Pizza Dog
The current deals at GMG and GG of The Binding of Isaac are DRM free, right? Are Steam keys impossible to get once you buy the game like that?

Not sure whether it's impossible to get the Steam keys after purchase at GMG, but if you're after BOI then wait for the Steam Sale, guaranteed to be at least 75% off there, possibly more. They always have a massive discount for that and the expansion.

Edit: Is that XCOM deal still worth it if I have Enemy Unknown already? I may as well wait for Within to go on sale instead, especially as I'm not too fussed about Bureau.

Garcia

Not sure whether it's impossible to get the Steam keys after purchase at GMG, but if you're after BOI then wait for the Steam Sale, guaranteed to be at least 75% off there, possibly more. They always have a massive discount for that and the expansion.

Will follow your advice. We're just a month away from the big Summer sale, right? I can patiently wait until then.

Lomax

Bleh, that XCOM collection would be tempting at $15 credit but $20 credit is more than I have left right now and I just have no interest in The Bureau.

Edit: If someone is interested in splitting it with me and buying The Bureau for $5, let me know.

Pachimari

Just got rid of the PS3 (gave it away to my parents, then I can borrow it for Persona 5 next year and for Tekken Tag 2 and Metal Gear Solid) but I'm also thinking of selling my Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita and Wii U now, and just going with PC and PS4 this generation.

Think I'm gonna make a decision after E3.

Arthea

Jasec was right on this one too, Be mine 13 went to regular unlocking of bonuses again, praise to Odin for that.

edited: also mystery game now has 3 hints:
singleplay
Europe
Fab 4 (they don't really mean The Fab Four, do they? (><)

Pachimari

Well, actually the only reason I wanna keep my Wii U right now is Smash Bros. But it's not like I have any local friends who are into those games.

But to be honest, it have more to do with me, having to change my priorities in life and withdrawing myself from gaming much more, while still having a PC and PS4 to enjoy the games I play a lot. :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just got rid of the PS3 (gave it away to my parents, then I can borrow it for Persona 5 next year and for Tekken Tag 2 and Metal Gear Solid) but I'm also thinking of selling my Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita and Wii U now, and just going with PC and PS4 this generation.

Think I'm gonna make a decision after E3.

I still need to get around to selling my X360.

Yakkue

Jasec was right on this one too, Be mine 13 went to regular unlocking of bonuses again, praise to Odin for that.

edited: also mystery game now has 3 hints:
singleplay
Europe
Fab 4 (they don't really mean The Fab Four, do they? (><)

According to the chat, the game is one of those in the blog poll.

I have no issues with it

only worry is it wearing out considering how hectic it can get
I just don't know how well that thing can hold up to abuse, when I think Smash I think a lot of hard erratic motions. When I use the circlepad I feel like I need to be gentle with it for the sake of lifespan.

Arthea

Loving the tiny bits of gameplay from Civilization Beyond Earth. I'm late on this but it's looking promising.

This reminds me. Anybody here plays Pandora: First Contact? Reception on steam seems to be positive, also comparing it to Alpha Centauri makes me want it even more.

According to the chat, the game is one of those in the blog poll.

oh!
Dr. Who then.
I was expecting something mindblowing, actually
for no reason (><)

Tizoc

Yo I'm treating that Crackdown 3 thread as a rumor til proven but I'd love to get Crackdown 1 and 2 on Steam. I've never played them before but I'd get them due to blind hype.

Nope, just conjecture based on past games and personal circlepad use.

Oh I see lol.

Salsa

Yo I'm treating that Crackdown 3 thread as a rumor til proven but I'd love to get Crackdown 1 and 2 on Steam. I've never played them before but I'd get them due to blind hype.

I think the best we can hope in terms of "oh look it's coming to PC too" at E3 on stuff already announced is a subtle Metal Gear Solid V confirmation

i'd be down

Jawmuncher

If crackdown came to PC they can just ignore the awful second game.
The mutants ruined that game. 3 better be more like 1.

Also it seems to me that MS might be ready to surprise PC gamers.
Seems like theyre trying their hand at that again.

Arthea

We should be afraid of surprises from MS, very afraid. (><)

Tizoc

It's their way to cover up any losses and help fund stuff for the Xbone =V

Mind you I'm not hating on the XBone, I'd get one for Killer Instinct and that Panzer Dragoon like game.

ArjanN

If you're looking for something similar the Prototype games and Saint's Row 4 are pretty close in terms of superpowered runnning through a city.

I think the best we can hope in terms of "oh look it's coming to PC too" at E3 on stuff already announced is a subtle Metal Gear Solid V confirmation

i'd be down

Yeah, generally E3 is all about pretending everything is exclusive, and then slowly walking that back afterwards.

Steam | July 2014 - (><)

Steam | July 2014 - Steam shills squash 3ds cult

I still need ds/3ds for pokemon

Introducing Games for Windows Live v2.0.

Last time Microsoft tried to support pc gaming we ended up with the mess that companies are now having to patch out. Let's hope there'll never be a 2.0. And if there was, I really hope all publishers remember what happened with GFWL 1.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom