• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
no countdown thingie for e3?

i haven't slept all night (someday i'll be normal) so time isn't moving ok for me right now

t1402331400z4.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The Maneaters... :/
The Gargoyles are really easy compared to those shmucks.
I found the Artorias DLC to be the best piece of Souls content available, with the best bosses in the series, so I really reccomend buying and playing that *sometime* in the future. :)

I had someone summoned helping me with the Maneaters and he died when the first one was at like 25% health, but I still managed them on that run.

Tizoc

no countdown thingie for e3?

i haven't slept all night (someday i'll be normal) so time isn't moving ok for me right now

There is a countdown in the stickied E3 thread.
As of this post, MS' conference starts in 4 hours 15 minutes.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
The leftovers from the current Humble Weekly Bundle :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spirits -- MB-884E39D457913830 - Taken by zkylon. 3 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-723CF23104EFE54E - Taken by kurahador. 1 entrants total.
The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic -- MB-937A6ED4558D38F3 - Taken by bobnowhere. 3 entrants total.
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-611ADB0BDA0C21BC - Taken by City 17. 1 entrants total.
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD -- MB-920ECF8B2CE8C693 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
The Guild II Collection -- MB-3F6AC37D8EA964C5 - Taken by didamangi. 1 entrants total.
Crazy Machines 2 -- MB-E6BD1235DFC51CC2 - Taken by PossumMeat. 1 entrants total.

t1402316884z1.png

Knurek

God, I wish UE3 had an option to actually load whole level at once.
I'd much rather have Source-like pauses between levels than awful stutter each and every freaking time the game decides to stream new area.
(Might be my ghetto CPU not being that good at unpacking UPK files)

wetflame

Pizza Dog
4 hours until GAF dies :(

Half the posts on GAF during the massive crunch times are people making 2 or 3 word posts on what's just happened, so you get pages and pages of people saying "NEW TEKKEN" over and over and then the site goes down. So annoying.

JaseC

I did that, but then a lot of other mods turn up on a list.

Do I need to be registered?

For some reason the author of the texture mod also uses the page for the blood mod. Scroll down a bit or just click here (there's also a patch).

Edit: You're not talking about the downloads link near the top of the page, are you? :p There's another just above the mod description.

Tizoc

Which chat are you guys on, in case GAF goes down?

I'll be on SonicGAF's mIRC channel and on the NeoGAF group steam chat.

Man I am now envisioning GAF as this gigantic metropolis that's become abandoned and everybody is hanging out in the little villages/taverns located on its outskirts =V

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Hopefully GMG will offer some good indie deals in the new few days. The big publisher ones so far were a joke

JaseC

EU prices ripoff, fuck GMG.

As I've said before, if I ever moved to Europe I'd probably maintain a bank account here in Australia as dealing with the Aussie Tax would be less annoying than dealing with the Eurotax, though that being said 99% of my game purchases are through Steam and 99% of that is with the help of the "grey market".

Pachimari

For some reason the author of the texture mod also uses the page for the blood mod. Scroll down a bit or just click here (there's also a patch).

Edit: You're not talking about the downloads link near the top of the page, are you? :p There's another just above the mod description.

Nope. I'm talking about the one just above the mod description. :)

I'll try your links.

Does it say anywhere how to apply the mods to The Witcher?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
The reason why I stopped going there before Playfire rewards and even using them I feel ripped off.

They actually had a lot of good deals and prices before the introduction of Playfire rewards, even for european countries. Now though, there is absolutely no reason to buy from them unless you want to get a freebie game once in a while with your earned credit

So, the GMG sale on the XCOM collection had the Bureau bundled in it, but no longer does?

And was the FFVII & FFVIII combo for $5.99 a pricing error, or an intentional discount?

Is there any rhyme or reason to when those sorts of deals hit?

Pachimari

Hmm, I have downloaded the High-res Characters mod and the texture mod plus update.

These are hard to install..

I have installed the patch you linked. I'll see how that goes. :)

_hekk05

Banned
Blaming companies following regional pricing, which is economics 101. Some of you guys ...

Also being disgusted at free credits? That entitlement

disgusted might be slightly too strong of a word, but my point stands

Knurek

They actually had a lot of good deals and prices before the introduction of Playfire rewards, even for european countries. Now though, there is absolutely no reason to buy from them unless you want to get a freebie game once in a while with your earned credit

It's even worse if you're from Europe-II, we have average income 3-4 times lower than France/Germany/etc and GMG wants to charge us in Pounds.
Even Steam has lower prices, not to mention store credit method which isn't as bollocks as Playfire one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom