• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I would play the shit out of halo 1-4 on pc :(

DAT DEAD RISING 3 DLC TRAILER

I'll have to check this out later.

Is the MK Collection still unplayable because of GFWL? That's what the reviews on Steam are saying. Not sure how accurate/current they are though.

Online, sure. Not sure about needing to be able to sign in to even play though... I haven't tried it in awhile.

Not yet..

Understandable and probably likely, since it uses Steamworks.
Does the PC DR3 contain any DLC that's already been released (if there is any?)

modbot died :(

Don't worry, he'll rise again in 3 days.

I would play the shit out of halo 1-4 on pc :(

I would not.
However, I would buy it, just because that's how I roll.
Also, I'd want to see if Halo 4 could somehow convince me that Halo should be a franchise I care about (the answer is most likely: NO).

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Hopefully the Masterchief collection will eventually come to PC. Remastered Halo 2 looked great

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
The Gerst just said when they showed him Halo Anniv last week, they were at the beginning of halo 2 and the prompts on screen were for mouse and keyboard until someone touched the controller.

Why is everyone talking about E3 and not about the new Indie Gala bundle?

Tree Simulator 2013 - TREELOADED

Are you kidding me? I'm going to buy that bundle so hard when I get home tonight...

SparkTR

Hopefully the Masterchief collection will eventually come to PC. Remastered Halo 2 looked great

Jeff speculated as much on the GB stream, he said during the press preview the Halo 2 Anniversary SP portion said 'move mouse to look around', and after touching the controller the prompted changed to analogue stick.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
jeff gerstmann said that when he tried halo 2 anniversary it said "move mouse to look around" before they touched the controller and then it switched to controller prompts

also patrick said casually "yeah Halo 3 is coming to PC..."

believe!

"I know now why you 505. But it's something I can never do."

RIP Modbot.

terminator-thumbs-up-blu91.gif

This broke my heart. Flashbacks to childhood, watching that movie.

abracadaver

I think I made a huge mistake. I bought the indie gala bundle because I wanted Montas.

Is there a way to only get Montas ? I don't want any of the other games to be in my steam library

r3n4ud

Quite the shitty feeling when you're 99.99% sure you bought a Steam game somewhere, but it's not in your library, and you can't find it in your purchase history on the usual game store sites :(

In my case it's Lords of Football and it's dlc. I was so sure I picked it up on sale some time ago, but can't find the damn thing. Really sucks.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is that even possible ?
I have to log in with my steam account now. I fear that it will add the games at once

That's not how the system works. You can choose to either add a game to your own account or generate a gift link.

Copons

I realize I'm completely derailing, but anyway I guess everyone is reading E3 threads now, so hey... :D

Just to add some further insight, here in Spain we're also pretty screwed. Minimum wage for a 48 hour work week is 600€ (800 Dollars, although that is completely irrelevant.) Renting a room in Madrid, the worst room is around 250€ and you still have to pay around 300€ for University + 60€ for public transport since a car in the city is impossible, and then add on some food. You literally have no time and no money. I've had friends in this situation and they hate their lives and fall into depression.

What's even worse is that we have around a 40% unemployment rate for people between 18-30. It's broken. I mean, I actually have a respectable job, I work around 25-30 hours for 2.5 the minimum wage, it's still impossible for me to move out. 800€ for rent, 300 for utilities, and then food? Straight up impossible.

Pretty much the same here, except we have minimum wage but on paper only (and for a very limited range of job types), as some twisted laws basically allowed for endless free internships. So everyone except big companies just exploit young and inexperienced people as long as they can and then replace them with other young and inexperienced people, ad libitum. :/

And in the end, there are only two kind of people able to move out: ones who are lucky enough to have parents buying them an apartment (like me, and I feel guilty of it every fucking day, especially because my job turned to shit in the last 3-4 years), or those who needed to go away to study "forcing" their parents to pay their rent.
I know really a bunch of people able to live 100% on their own, and it's so depressing.

Basically for lot of people either this, or immigration to UK/Holland.

And pretty much the same here too, except we replace Holland with Germany. I probably have more friends living in London or Berlin than in Rome right now. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Everybody should just move to Australia. There's no need to worry about living expenses when the fauna is constantly trying to kill you. :p

Every game from the MS E3 conference is gonna get a Steam release 1 year after their release :V

That indie 2D platformer shown off before Playdead's Inside is the only exclusive that appealed to me. It'll probably come to the PC eventually.

zkylon

zkylewd
Everybody should just move to Australia. There's no need to worry about living expenses when the fauna is constantly trying to kill you. :p

i almost went to live to australia

but i figured someone with my "condition" wouldn't last long there

Knurek

We have vipers, ticks, bears and wolves here. No dropbears though.
(Loads of poisonous mushrooms as well)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Microsoft dropped some Megatons. Really didn't see that Platinum exclusive coming. Not a lot of interesting stuff for me personaly, but man. That's the way you do an E3 pressconference. Games, games and more games. Great pacing and not a lot of awkward stuff. With the exception of an I love you too.

No PC announcement for that Halo collection is a bummer, though. :(
And that Conker tease was really nasty.

Arthea

I bought Humble E3 bundle, now I would like someone to say me why I bought it (><)

Microsoft dropped some Megatons. Really didn't see that Platinum exclusive coming. Not a lot of interesting stuff for me personaly, but man. That's the way you do an E3 pressconference. Games, games and more games. Great pacing and not a lot of awkward stuff. With the exception of an I love you too.

No PC announcement for that Halo collection is a bummer, though. :(
And that Conker tease was really nasty.

That Platinum game looked most impressive to me. It probably will be fun to play too.

Nothing even decent enough to port beg for... :(

The whole conference should've been Witcher 3 footage. Which I would have ignored anyways because I'm about to start the second, but if the first is any indication of quality I will swoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom