• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Stump you around? do we have to resubmit games to modbot that he hasnt shit out yet?

Dambrosi

Banned
Hey, wait - was I supposed to be charged for the free month of Twitch Turbo that came with the E3 Ticket Humble Bundle? Because I'm pretty sure I wasn't.

But I was: My PayPal was charged $8,99 by Justin.tv, despite the Humble Bundle's instructions telling me I wouldn't be. What's going on? Incompetence, is what.

I got robbed, make sure you don't become a victim too.

Hey, wait - was I supposed to be charged for the free month of Twitch Turbo that came with the E3 Ticket Humble Bundle? Because I'm pretty sure I wasn't.

But I was: My PayPal was charged $8,99 by Justin.tv, despite the Humble Bundle's instructions telling me I wouldn't be. What's going on? Incompetence, is what.

I got robbed, make sure you don't become a victim too.

It looked to me like you couldn't apply the coupon when paying with PayPal, only when choosing the CC option.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Haven't you read his announcements? ModBot has been turned off to help GAF not crashing. He'll post when it's up again.

no I did not read it, otherwise I wouldnt be asking... im not trying to be a dick for lolsies

maty

Microsoft dropped some Megatons. Really didn't see that Platinum exclusive coming. Not a lot of interesting stuff for me personaly, but man. That's the way you do an E3 pressconference. Games, games and more games. Great pacing and not a lot of awkward stuff. With the exception of an I love you too.

No PC announcement for that Halo collection is a bummer, though. :(
And that Conker tease was really nasty.

I feel the same, nothing grabbed my attention. Luckily the most interesting games, and with that I mean indie games and the Witcher 3, will be released on pc.

I'd like Sunset Overdrive to be on pc but besides that...

Dr Dogg

Witcher III looked sick as. My poor PC is going to get a battering so christ knows what the XBO version is going to run like. Wonder if that Dead Rising 3 DLC is going to be exclusive-exclusive or timed-exclusive? Co-op AC and new Tomb Raider tickle me in the right places too.

I bought Humble E3 bundle, now I would like someone to say me why I bought it (><)

Been tempted for the CoH 2 DLC but the rest of it looks a bit meh.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You have cats there, don't you? How the fuck those spiders are still alive?

Yeah, but dogs > cats. ;)

Witcher III looked sick as. My poor PC is going to get a battering so christ knows what the XBO version is going to run like. Wonder if that Dead Rising 3 DLC is going to be exclusive-exclusive or timed-exclusive? Co-op AC and new Tomb Raider tickle me in the right places too.

Hard to imagine the DLC will remain exclusive considering the game proper is coming to the PC. It'll probably be a six-month wait, though.

abracadaver

That's now how the system works. You can choose to either add a game to your own account or generate a gift link.

I dont know where to get my games. I click on the bundle but it only says I have 2000 gala points. I dont see any games. Clicking on the steam button gets me to the indiegala steamcommunity (where Im logged in)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I dont know where to get my games. I click on the bundle but it only says I have 2000 gala points. I dont see any games. Clicking on the steam button gets me to the indiegala steamcommunity (where Im logged in)

Is this the first time you've purchased from Indie Gala? Check your e-mail inbox for a profile link.

Edit: Err, I just realised I said "That's now how the system works". That should be "not how the system works".

Edit edit: It sounds like you may have accidentally bought the bundle as a gift. Click on the bundle and then CTRL-F "gift link" (minus quotes).

Dambrosi

Banned
It looked to me like you couldn't apply the coupon when paying with PayPal, only when choosing the CC option.
Well, that's bullshit, and it's twitch's fault, then. Good to know who to complain to.

Though I assumed that the code got applied automatically once you used the code as a link.

Saints Row 4?
I've heard it was better a better Crackdown than Crackdown 2...

Saints Row 4 feels more like Prototype with guns than Crackdown. You have to actually use skill to get orbs in the latter since you can't just run vertically up buildings and the whole mission structure is different from a Saints Row game. Whoever told you that is a shit dipstick

_hekk05

Banned
Ori is exclusive I think. Was the only thing that interested me.

Nice to see ID@XBOX xbone first policy working. So many indies debuting on xbone

*retches*

maty

GUARDIAN OF LIGHT 2!

YES, hopefully I can now play with my friend online since I had lots of problems with the first one and was always kicked out after 2 minutes.

Sent a ticket to Valve and S-E and noone gave me a solution :/

Rhaknar

didnt know they had a kickstarter, good for them, first was good. I love how many point and click adventures we have these days

Oh god, that The Witcher 3 XBone presentation.
15 fps? Or less? How do you think, guys?

dont be that guy Knurek :(

Dr Dogg

Hard to imagine the DLC will remain exclusive considering the game proper is coming to the PC. It'll probably be a six-month wait, though.

Yeah I was thinking it's obviously 'exclusive' to Xbox One due to being available now whilst the PC version is scheduled tentatively to release summer 2014 so we'll see. *fingers crossed really hard*

abracadaver

Is this the first time you've purchased from Indie Gala? Check your e-mail inbox for a profile link.

Edit: Err, I just realised I said "That's now how the system works". That should be "not how the system works".

Edit edit: It sounds like you may have accidentally bought the bundle as a gift. Click on the bundle and then CTRL-F "gift link" (minus quotes).

Definately not bought as gift. No idea what to do

abracadaver

Indie Gala support is super nice as I keep repeating, just contact them.

When I click on the bundle I bought I land here:

6lytciid.png

Pudge

Can someone link me to the IndieGala Monday bundle? I can't seem to access it at all from their homepage, it keeps refreshing the page when I hit the button.

Can someone link me to the IndieGala Monday bundle? I can't seem to access it at all from their homepage, it keeps refreshing the page when I hit the button.

There seems to be some problem with it right now. Can't access it either, and even though I bought it, it's not in my profile anymore.

Lomax

6lytciid.png

I'd just give it a couple of hours, IndieGala is notoriously buggy but things usually get resolved before long, last time that happened to me my games showed up a little while later. You might also try a different browser, that can sometimes get results as well.

_hekk05

Banned
Might be just a recode I downloaded, but it ran so choppy at times.

Getting the HQ version ATM, we'll see if it changes anything.

I watched the griffin fight and cringed so hard. Griffin is a fucking griffin, fighting in its natural habitat. Convenient cliff nearby. All it had to do was swoop and knock him over the edge.

Stupid griffin deserved to die

Arthea

pic

you really should just contact support, or do you mean you never got e-mail with confirmation at all? Because you need that to contact them.
I had two times bundle not appearing or appear not fully in my profile, both times they solved problem in minutes from sending e-mail. Very efficient and nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom