• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Bro, now I have this mental image of you standing outside with a big umbrella in one hand and an automatic weapon in the other, glancing nervously at the sky and twitching. And ripping off a burst whenever anything that might somehow look sorta kinda spiderish passes overhead.
you having this mental picture of me being able to carry an assault rifle is kinda cute but actually imagining me able to retain consciousness near real life spiders is just delusional

you know unless they're the real tiny ones you can squish with your finger

Why the long travel? DHL will safely deliver spiders to you :)

well it's not that far away from here :I

I bought Humble E3 bundle, now I would like someone to say me why I bought it (><)

That Platinum game looked most impressive to me. It probably will be fun to play too.

Me either, but I got the dollar tier for the hell of it. Hooray for giving $1 to charity.

Saints Row 4 feels more like Prototype with guns than Crackdown. You have to actually use skill to get orbs in the latter since you can't just run vertically up buildings and the whole mission structure is different from a Saints Row game. Whoever told you that is a shit dipstick

I didn't say I heard it was a better Crackdown than Crackdown, but from what I played of the Crackdown 2 demo, I don't think it would take much for that comparison to hold up. Games where you have super powers, drive vehicles, and wield guns... :)

Really, they should have just made Crackdown Gold or something instead of Crackdown 2. ^_^

Good on you.
I liked GoL... except for the non-Lara co-op guy.

Internets been erratic today so I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but new Bundle Stars bundle today:

Resurrection Bundle ($2.49):
- Gun Metal
- Grimind
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
- Humanity Asset
- Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi
- Realms of the Haunting
- Soulbringer
- Ampu-Tea
- Chompy Chomp Chomp
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe
- Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare
- Desert Thunder
- Manhunter
- RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition

Salsa

Cuphead looks so good tho, and coming to PC

Cuphead.jpg

cuphead.jpg

cuphead-530.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jDZfREYppk

you guys probably talked about this already but I just woke up leave me be

Parsnip

I find it weird that they would use James Horner's Beautiful Mind music in the Tomb Raider trailer. And what a terrible title. I was also hoping that they would change the voice of Lara again, but oh well.

I'm excited for AC Unity, and while co-op could be interesting, I'm worried what will happen to my single player game. Can I still play it single? Is the co-op stuff a separate mode or something?

I don't care about Dead Rising, but theDLC has the greatest title of all time.

I'm saving the armor collectibles as an excuse to replay the game down the road. I'm hoping they release some dlc too.

Yeah, I'm running through the game getting all of the perks and armor pick ups before I try doing an Uber run. I want to try 100% this game. I think they left enough loose ends (in the Wyatt timeline anyways) that they could make some interesting DLC. I'd buy it. I'll buy whatever Machine Games works on.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
loooooooool so origin is getting hammered but I got into the hotcops beta

then when I log in to origin I have no access to my library and it just shows me 3 places to get games instead

steam still numero uno

Salsa

Ori and the Blind Forest is also PC

basically everything interesting announced so far is also coming to PC, except for that Platinum Games game (so far)

Parsnip

Well at least tactical view and pause is back in Dragon Age but still looks a bit too 'Press A for Awesome' to me.

Pause never left, and tactical view was still kind of sort of in DA2. They just didn't allow as much zoom out, but it was plenty to actually see everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom