• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Well it doesn't rule out anything from happening in the future, but it does confirm that what was shown is what's currently in a playable form, as opposed to something that's not playable and only seen in trailers which could be heavily modified

Hopefully it'll resemble the basis for the final product. I'd like the new Rainbow 6 game to do well so it doesn't just lead to the franchise permanently trapped on mobile platforms.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Grief.exe

I would have lost my shit

jZc5mjK.png

Lomax

So I took the plunge on the XCOM collection for $15 even though I'm going to be two months without a PC starting the end of the week. Figure it can't really go much lower than that. When I do finally get around to it, should I wait to activate/install the expansion or is it like Civ where that's the definitive version now?

It is amusing to hear "exclusive" thrown around but not accounting for PC. At least we get the games that way though.

denx

Man the idea of Grim Fandango remake and Magicka 2 as PS4 exclusives freaked me out for a moment lol.

Any idea if No Man's Sky will come to PC? Game looks too hot.

Nabs

Man the idea of Grim Fandango remake and Magicka 2 as PS4 exclusives freaked me out for a moment lol.

Any idea if No Man's Sky will come to PC? Game looks too hot.

I'm pretty sure Hello Games likes money. I wouldn't worry about it not hitting Steam.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah it will be. They said "debuting exclusively on consoles on PS4" which means it will be released on the PC at the same time and at a later date on XBONE.

Not if the asinine launch parity clause is still in effect!

Yeeessssssssssss.
I nearly caved and bought it on PS3 so many times, but I'm glad I waited because I prefer GTA games on PC and I know I'd just not enjoy the experience as much if I played it on PS3 instead(A lot of my favourite GTA memories are multiplayer as well, but not many of my friends are on PS3)

I am so getting that, I cannot wait to play it.

Ezalc

E3 first day summary for me: Shit presentations with things I don't care about or if I do then they're all coming to PC so I'm not buying any new consoles, and I found 2 new songs I like. Save us Nintendo pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom