• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3n4ud

I'd argue Playfire has VERY look to do with Steam. Playfire sync's with Steam Achievements.....and that's it. At least GMG talk generally includes deals that redeem on Steam.

Most All playfire talks is either a) 'my shit isn't working' or b) 'look at how many credits i'v got.

Very little? I disagree. Playfire now dictates what most people play nowadays and if someone here asks if anyone received credits for a game when they didn't, I see no problem if they ask here where the thread is much more active.

Anyways, I digress and lets move on.

Salsa

you guys should see how fucked I am electricity wise here

I dont know whatsup with my grounding but half the time my PC shocks me, and weird stuff happens like if I connect my cellphone in a completely different outlet to charge on the other side of the room my monitor turns off for a second

bottomline is im gonna die

r3n4ud

I dont know whatsup with my grounding but half the time my PC shocks me, and weird stuff happens like if I connect my cellphone in a completely different outlet to charge on the other side of the room my monitor turns off for a second

Ya, you might as well put the Summer Sale OT up now then.

Lomax

Goddamn you Dishonored DLC. I want to play you so bad but you continue to be not discounted properly!

The one price mistake that still haunts me is missing the Dishonored GOTY edition at 91% off. Had it in my cart, going to check out, when they fixed it. When I hear about mistakes I missed out on it that I wasn't around for it doesn't really bother me, but being there and ready to buy and missing it still kills me. That and the fact that it won't ever be that cheap on a regular sale.

Kanokare

The one price mistake that still haunts me is missing the Dishonored GOTY edition at 91% off. Had it in my cart, going to check out, when they fixed it. When I hear about mistakes I missed out on it that I wasn't around for it doesn't really bother me, but being there and ready to buy and missing it still kills me. That and the fact that it won't ever be that cheap on a regular sale.

Haha I forgot Steam likes to have some amazing glitched sales on roll overs. After missing that one I made sure to be around for each roll after that.

1cmanny1

I now feel like playing Empire At War. However when I was close to buying it in that sale, I decided I would never feel like playing it and I shouldn't waste my money. FML.

cHinzo

Thanks donny2112 for doing the Tomb Raider giveaway! Just got myself a new controller (was planning to buy one for ages to play Street Fighter) and TR looks like a fine game to test it out. : D

Edit: anyone else having problems with sending gifts through e-mail? I went through the whole process, but didnt receive any mails from Steam. :\

Lomax

Haha I forgot Steam likes to have some amazing glitched sales on roll overs. After missing that one I made sure to be around for each roll after that.

That's what kills me, I was there, ready to buy, but just a tiny bit too late.

I now feel like playing Empire At War. However when I was close to buying it in that sale, I decided I would never feel like playing it and I shouldn't waste my money. FML.

That's only true because you didn't buy it, if you had, your curiosity would have been satiated by the mere purchase, and you wouldn't feel like playing it. Especially after the massive download and install it would take.

Anustart

Man, I'm really liking Hearthstone. My attention is divided currently between Hearthstone, Mario Golf World Tour and New Leaf. Though I wish I could get Surgeon Simulator working again ;_;

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete -- MB-A044BC5749C5076E - Taken by johnssy123. 3 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise (Origin) -- MB-A424EB24F554177F - Taken by PinkCrayon. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-5EADC95724080A2A - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-AF0A1E236C92AED5 - Taken by Madridista. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer 3 Red Alert Uprising (Origin) -- MB-94D090C1787B9E72 - Taken by OldAsUrSock. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-408EA76E10047251
Offspring Fling -- MB-9121ABBE4A354980 - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-1B3318D3F3837F57 - Taken by xninjav. 2 entrants total.

t1401666551z1.png

Salsa

I think JaseC posted here once saying he dusts like once per year or something like that

go bother him, it's probably filled with australian spiders too

Caerith

you dust police must have magic self-cleaning rigs

I bet half of you don't even dare to look in there

I set my case up to have positive air pressure so it isn't sucking dust in through the cracks and I have filters over the intake fans. I open it up every few months for a cleaning, but there's barely ever any dust inside.

Firehead

I think JaseC posted here once saying he dusts like once per year or something like that

go bother him, it's probably filled with australian spiders too

Dude's probably got a PC made out of nothing but dust, so getting rid of any dust is actually harmful to it. That's how you've gotta do it. Use the dust to your advantage.

Rats chewing wires or maybe loose wiring.

Salsa

I once used compressed air and that shit was so strong my default CPU fan fucked up and started making noise

My dust doesn't look like this. Wtf man, are you sure you don't live in a cigarette factory?

it's regular dust that just gets stuck. dem dust balls

Rats chewing wires or maybe loose wiring.

it's probably loose wiring inside the walls and I don't care enough

I probably dust the outside every week or so since my desk gets dusty quick. I'll check the inside every month or so and i recently just gave it a cleaning. I've only had my pc for a year so I take extra care of it. =/

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Didn't know where to place this and I didn't want to make a whole thread devoted to it, but Sword of the Stars: The Pit is on sale through Gamersgate this weekend. According to the descriptions, it can be activated on Steam.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=pittspecial

• Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition ~~~~~~~~~~ $2.60
  • Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold DLC ~~~~~~~~~~~~ $0.60
  • Sword of the Stars: The Pit - The Pilgrim DLC ~~~~~ $0.40
  • Sword of the Stars: The Pit: Mindgames ~~~~~~~~~~ $1.00
  • Sword of the Stars: The Pit ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $2.00
  • Sword of the Stars: The Pit Soundtrack ~~~~~~~~~~ $1.00
Cheapy cheap! No fingers, no fingerprints.

Salsa

You're supposed to hold the fan blades, then blow the dust off.

My air compressor blows.

did that, it was just a bad one, at least I was not the only one that arrived to that conclusion

not like I gave up on em, still need one

ICKE

Banned
I won my first raffle, to the moon!

Thanks a lot Tizoc, I've heard a lot of good things about this game!

cHinzo

First time doing a giveaway. Hope it works. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island Epidemic #1 -- MB-260FA6A77F0D5201 - Taken by Mr Pockets. 1 entrants total.
Dead Island Epidemic #3 -- MB-1421B756566D426F - Taken by Casimir. 1 entrants total.
Dead Island Epidemic #2 -- MB-60EDC57F98D7843B - Taken by Alduin. 4 entrants total.
Dead Island Epidemic #5 -- MB-7053FED6290A33AD - Taken by Diedac. 1 entrants total.
Dead Island Epidemic #4 -- MB-5CDB676C7092E901 - Taken by crazy monkey. 3 entrants total.

t1401668532z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom