• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
god bless Daedelic for keeping the 2d point and click adventure torch alive and burning

thedevilsmen.jpg

thedevilsmen2s.jpg

from The Devil's Men shown at E3

The market restriction only kicks in if you add funds using a payment method you hadn't previously used on the store, and as you seem to be aware, Wallet codes don't count as a payment method -- they're completely neutral as far as Steam is concerned.

So is there any warning about the market restriction, or does it just kind of happen? I don't recall seeing a warning last time...

Thorgal

Is there any reason to buy the Metro redux versions of the games if i already have the orig versions ?

So far i can't find one good reason .

inm8num2

god bless Daedelic for keeping the 2d point and click adventure torch alive and burning

thedevilsmen.jpg

thedevilsmen2s.jpg

I love the artwork and visuals in their games. Looking forward to that one. Haven't played many Daedalic games but have enjoyed what I've played.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I was just told by a trusted source there is something happening in a few days before the summer sale starts, interesting

Terra_Ex

thedevilsmen.jpg

thedevilsmen2s.jpg

With Daedelic it all depends how it looks in motion, Chains of Satinav looked beautiful but the animation shortcuts they took... *shudder*

liezryou

And new bundle

1953 - KGB Unleashed
Trauma
Mata Hari
Jack Orlando: Director's Cut
Alter Ego
The Void
The Tiny Bang Story
The Journey Down - Chapter 1
Kingdom Tales
Time Gentlemen Please! and Ben There, Dan That Special Edition Double Pack
The Witch's Yarn
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/other-worlds-bundle/

only missing two of them... pass for me

Thanks for final slam 2, need more games like this... hopefully it's actually good.

Rhaknar

Sorry dude. Magic 8 Balls aren't sources.

hype intensifies

my source is not a Magic 8 ball.... it might use one tho /shrug. also I got back to it and asked "something?" and the reply was

"a little....something something"

Rhaknar

I got a few more info from my source

"not summer sale related, but steam related"

"happiness but also sadness"

"robots?"

my source is weird

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I also predict something Steam related but not Summer Sale related happening before the sale starts.

New version of Enhanced Steam

Rhaknar

Can confirm.

WORLD CUP

Make a thread now!

no thread because the only thread that its related to is this thread

also my source is in my head before this escalates into something that its not supposed to. You can now guess whats happening. my source, like I said, is never wrong

Any examples of things that your source predicted that came true before?

sure. it predicted that a lot of OH SHIT reactions back when I joined Gaf

derExperte

also my source is in my head before this escalates into something that its not supposed to. You can now guess whats happening. my source, like I said, is never wrong

It's a giveaway, isn't it? Robot=ModBot. Winner=happiness, loser=sadness.

sure. it predicted that a lot of OH SHIT reactions back when I joined Gaf

Are you Gaben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom