• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, didn't realize Thief's normal price was already down to $30. Game must have bombed like a mother fucker to be on sale for $15 already.

Supposedly, it sold relatively well (according to Square Enix).

Still, I'm waiting for it to hit sub-$10 before I bite.

The HWB Indievision bundle is pretty weak.

SSPssp

Hi, giving away a couple of extras:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Famaze -- MB-D2A26351B08D1975 - Taken by derExperte
Jack Orlando Director's Cut -- MB-E2F27284FE9D2CE5 - Taken by Natty1

Anteater

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=836558

nRaqNJr.jpg

nexen

Man these Lego games I've played (LotR & Marvel) are surprisingly well done. No wonder my niece and nephew think they're like the best games ever :)
LEGO Marvel is surprisingly great. Flying around Manhattan as Iron Man or Human Torch? Good stuff.

I'm having less fun with LOTR. Still good though.

Man these Lego games I've played (LotR & Marvel) are surprisingly well done. No wonder my niece and nephew think they're like the best games ever :)

Seriously. I've been playing Lego Marvel all day and I'm having a blast. It's a bit on the easy side but I don't really mind some low effort gaming now and then. Funny too. Only started it for the playfire rewards but I'll probably end up finishing it tomorrow.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I will be giving away a copy of Ultimate General: Gettysburg. It's not going to be a Modbot giveaway since I want to trust the person that I am going to gift it to. I only ask one thing of you, to put some hours in the game and post some impressions in this thread. PM me if you're interested

BruteUA

I will be giving away a copy of Ultimate General: Gettysburg. It's not going to be a Modbot giveaway since I want to trust the person that I am going to gift it to. I only ask one thing of you, to put some hours in the game and post some impressions in this thread. PM me if you're interested

I look forward to the results of this. A write-up from me would be short and uninteresting, I'm not worthy of trust. I hope it ends up being as awesome as it looks.

aku:jiki

What a strange selection of documentaries from Humble... Men With Beards looks weird and pointless, Omega Jam has the worst trailer ever made (it says nothing!), Cinema Six looks to be about a pretty uninteresting subject for a doc and I've actually seen Ecstasy of Order and it's weird and pointless too. It's about a very small subculture of people, as in like 30 people, who compete with each other in exclusively the Tengen NES version of Tetris. The doc, and the players, completely ignore any other version and totally shun the TGM scene.

I would've totally bought a bundle of good documentaries, especially gaming ones, but these all seem useless.

What a strange selection of documentaries from Humble... Men With Beards looks weird and pointless, Omega Jam has the worst trailer ever made (it says nothing!), Cinema Six looks to be about a pretty uninteresting subject for a doc and I've actually seen Ecstasy of Order and it's weird and pointless too. It's about a very small subculture of people, as in like 30 people, who compete with each other in exclusively the Tengen NES version of Tetris. The doc, and the players, completely ignore any other version and totally shun the TGM scene.

I would've totally bought a bundle of good documentaries, especially gaming ones, but these all seem useless.
For something that can be bought for as low as $1, what do you expect? :) I'm at least curious about these.

Jag

I look forward to the results of this. A write-up from me would be short and uninteresting, I'm not worthy of trust. I hope it ends up being as awesome as it looks.

Same from me, but I've been looking for a spiritual successor to Sid Meir's Gettysburg. I may have to bust out Killer Angels and buy this game.

Aaron D.

cubn33t.jpg

Farming Simulator 2015 was quietly announced at E3 with a Fall release date.

Strange teaser trailer that shows real-world footage of a huge cutter deforesting a tract of land. Made me slightly uncomfortable. :p

Day One either way, as it's my most-anticipated release of the year. Pre-order page has it priced at $29.99, which sounds like a steal.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
In the update news for Steam it says that Indie Game Movie Bundle cost 2.49€, but when I go to the store it's 9.24€.
Misprice?

its showing the price for just indiegame the movie instead of the bundle

Anteater

grid 2 reloaded 9.20 bucks, should i bite? How is it compared to grid 1?

kind of didn't want to spend money because there are other stuff i want to get in summer sale, fuck

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

I liked it better. I think they leaned in the direction of arcade fun rather than grounded arcade physics like Grid 1 and the racing benefitted from it immensely. The visuals are sublime at times too.

nexen

Grid 2 is one of the best looking games ever made.

edit: I also liked the driving better than in Grid 1. I tend to like arcade racers more than sim racers though.

Anteater

I liked it better. I think they leaned in the direction of arcade fun rather than grounded arcade physics like Grid 1 and the racing benefitted from it immensely. The visuals are sublime at times too.

hmm sounds like I'll enjoy it, thanks, i didn't really play the first as a sim kind of game, and I never used the cockpit view

HoosTrax

kind of didn't want to spend money because there are other stuff i want to get in summer sale, fuck
I assume you're referring to the GMG sale on it. I grabbed it this morning (used Playfire credit), will give it a go this evening. Or tonight, depending on how it takes to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom