• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sir, you ar ebeing hutned is already 75% off on GOG. That's cheap.

Not really. I mean, sure, it's cheap, but the game wasn't priced differently during its Early Access period and it was released under the EA banner 10 months ago, so -75% makes sense.

Li Kao

Today I will retry State of Decay.
My first try yesterday wasn't good at all. The game is nice in screenshot but not in reality, the system under the simulation is not well explained at all, and yeah, I discovered that as bland as the main character is, I liked him enough to stop when he died.
But really, the big problem is with the unclear system. That and the constant flux of missions and radio talk to make it sound like there is so much to do was getting on my balls, hard.

Never played the Witcher series but that $3.99 pricepoint on GOG is tempting. Should I pull the trigger?

Ummm yeah. One of the best games last gen imo

Short answer : YES
Long answer : YESSSSSSSSSSS

Of course you should, great series.

Thanks KarmaCow!

FlawedOrangeAvocet.gif

Anteater

Played a bit of Grid 2, the graphics look pretty good, the game is a bit demanding so I had to turn SSAO to low and down to 2x FSAA, but otherwise it's 60fps at 1080p with my gtx760 and i5 3570k

Showing off my awesome driving skillz as usual:

http://a.pomf.se/weiwzi.webm

Thorgal

Iknow the game is not even on steam yet but i seriously hope R* uses steamworks for GTAV for their online mode .

Perhaps even Steam workshop
#Amancandream

DogMeat77

Does The Witcher Enhanced Edition normally make an appearance on the steam sale? I really need to get it but $5 sounds on the high side.

Exuro

Iknow the game is not even on steam yet but i seriously hope R* uses steamworks for GTAV for their online mode .

Perhaps even Steam workshop
#Amancandream
It's going to use Rockstar Social Club, and the steam version will have some steamworks stuff like achievements and cards is my bet.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I take it ModBot's rubbish/garbage filter got some new titles added to it?

I took the feature out of beta testing and can now add garbage to the garbage list without having to reboot modbot, it's very slick now. The list contains games that are commonly bundled and would be expected to be given away, and which are widely agreed to be quite awful. There are no controversial choices, I didn't put Serious Sam or Final Fantasy VII or whatever on the list. It's only stuff that really everyone can recognize are fundamentally a busted game and it's mostly about telling the recipient that unless they're vacuuming it up for a +1, they are not likely to get any enjoyment out of what they're claiming.

Aaron D.

I still have yet to really play ETS2, i just can't bring myself to do without a decent wheel (which is too expensive).

Game works just fine with a 360 pad. Keep an eye out during Summer Sales. I've seen it as low as $5 recently.

I don't understand this. Is it some kind of Goat Simulator joke game that has attained viral hype or something?

Not in the least.

As I said upthread, game is legit as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom