• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkue

Ah, right. I'd argue that there's a difference between calling people out and attempting communication, though.

I know, I personally wouldn't classify that as calling out as well, but I've seen someone get banned because of a similar topic once =/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
25$ on US (and it includes the dlc)
20$ on BR( includes dlc)

50 euros on EU, with 10 euros dlc. Amazing lol.

base price is 40euros for me (dem european region differences), but still, lol. so I guess its just 50% off then (to get a sense of what it might get in the summer sale)

NEO0MJ

Question. My main gaming laptop is at the shop and I have to use my old one. How does steam handle opening an account on more than one device?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
This pack may be worth keeping an eye out for during the Summer Sale if you don't already own Far Cry 2 and 3/Blood Dragon. It includes the FC3 DDE, too, rather than the standard edition. No Blood Dragon OST, though (a pre-order incentive).

Question. My main gaming laptop is at the shop and I have to use my old one. How does steam handle opening an account on more than one device?

Steam's supported concurrent logins since the in-home streaming beta launched back in January. Previously it'd just end the login session on the PC you'd earlier signed in on.

Zafir

Ah, I was also wondering why Pro Evo suddenly came up in the banner again. Mind you, even $20 is more than I'd pay for it.

MUnited83

For you.
This pack may be worth keeping an eye out for during the Summer Sale if you don't already own Far Cry 2 and 3. It includes the FC3 DDE, too, rather than the standard edition.

Steam's supported concurrent logins since the in-home streaming beta launched back in January.

And here I am, still waiting for Assassins Creed Franchise Pack.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
gnoJetSet.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jet Set Radio #2 -- MB-84578960221F1305 - Taken by NingenJanai
Jet Set Radio -- MB-978D02C852128841 - Taken by Aaron D.

xptoxyz

This pack may be worth keeping an eye out for during the Summer Sale if you don't already own Far Cry 2 and 3. It includes the FC3 DDE, too, rather than the standard edition.

Steam's supported concurrent logins since the in-home streaming beta launched back in January. Previously it'd just end the login session on the PC you'd earlier signed in on.

Ooh includes 3 and the 80s styled one. Nice.

Has Sega ever said why they haven't ported JSRF to anything else? Seems like they're giving the "It doesn't exist" treatment, was it a bad game or something?

Rhaknar

Look closer at the quoted text. ;) Somebody else has probably used it by now.

oh I was supposed to use it now? well...that failed then, because I was going to use it tomorow not today.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
oh I was supposed to use it now? well...that failed then, because I was going to use it tomorow not today.

Yeah, the codes that are send out are unique and single-use. Once it's been used, it's gone.

Edit:
Isn't the code supposed to be locked to one's account?

Ah, yeah, that's right. From the promo page:

Voucher is locked to your account only and can only be used once.

I think you're supposed to give out the link that you click to generate the code.

Rhaknar

Yeah, the codes that are send out are unique and single-use. Once it's been used, it's gone.

well shit. how do I get my own, I dont use that playfire stuff like you dapper gents do

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

I still have my unused 25% voucher and I do not intend to use it since I am pretty much done with their sale. I can PM it to you if you want, although I am not sure if it works with other accounts

Rhaknar

I still have my unused 25% voucher and I do not intend to use it since I am pretty much for with their sale. I can PM it to you if you want, although I am not sure if it works with other accounts

if they arent tied to your account, can you use multiple ones? if so, I need every one I can get my hands on

Tizoc

It was awesome (although I prefer the first one). Just SEGA being SEGA I guess.

Their classics didn't sell well I guess? Prob. not worth the investment atm, but hey seeing how SNK stopped their classic releases on PSN etc. with KoF 96 and never got to release SamSho 2...

Rhaknar

Their classics didn't sell well I guess? Prob. not worth the investment atm, but hey seeing how SNK stopped their classic releases on PSN etc. with KoF 96 and never got to release SamSho 2...

remember that KOF98 steam registry? :(

you can't use multiple.

I meant on multiple buys btw, obviously not multiple on the same item

fallout

Ha, thanks, Bought! Looking forward to giving this a go, even though it doesn't +1 my Steam account or get me trading cards/Playfire rewards. Almost like I'm enjoying a game for the sake of playing it...
I would note that The Witcher can be a bit of a slog. Most RPGs are like that, but I found myself really struggling through a lot of filler to get to the amazing stuff. Totally worth your time, but I think it's good to be aware of that.

Momentary

Banned
Thinking about selling my Star Citizen ships for a 1000 steam bucks. My wishlist has about 55 games or so. I feel like there are some I can take off the list, but I can't bring myself to do it

Yakkue

I meant on multiple buys btw, obviously not multiple on the same item

You can only use one per account, sorry =/
* 25% voucher expires at 15:00 UTC on Monday 16th June 2014 and is valid on a minimum basket value of $10/£10/10€. Voucher is locked to your account only and can only be used once. Voucher valid on selected PC download titles, certain titles may be excluded. GMG Credit or multiple vouchers cannot be used concurrently.

kevin1025

Banned
Wow, you guys weren't kidding, Aliens: Colonial Marines is a hot mess. I figured it would be worth a few hours of time, but I couldn't get through the first chapter without being way turned off from it. Plus I got the same problem a few of you did, it wanted to keep launching after I closed it. No, I don't want to play you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom