• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I now have a extra episode 1 and a episode 3 of Erica Reed. Might aswell wait until 2 and 4 are in bundles again and give all 4 to the same person

Lomax

I still don't understand why they keep putting separate episodes of Cognition in all kinds of different bundles. If you happen to miss one of them you are kind of screwed.

I guess the theory is if you like it, then you'll buy the rest. I'd be very curious to know their sales numbers to see if that's actually happening.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I guess the theory is if you like it, then you'll buy the rest. I'd be very curious to know their sales numbers to see if that's actually happening.

you cant buy them seperate on steam tho

Rhaknar

did dungeon of the endless get a price cut? could sware it was more before

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
did dungeon of the endless get a price cut? could sware it was more before

Yeah, it was $12.99 previously. Way to give the middle finger to early adopters -- I skimmed through the store page and saw no mention of a pricing strategy.

Edit: Ah, Steam Prices is confusing the DDE price as the price of the regular edition.

Edit edit: Oh, wait, no it's not. ($11.99 versus the regular edition's old price of $12.99).

Edit edit edit: The price has been fixed. Summer Sale discounts were accidentally being applied to the base prices on the US store.

NotSelf

ModBot said:
Instructions for NotSelf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller -- MB-E6D684C453FCAE79 - Taken by Myshkin. 3 entrants total.

t1402684863z1.png

Also I never received a receipt for Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers so I believe it's still available.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
According to SteamCharts, one person is playing Victim of Xen.

Is it you?

Nope. I just bought the bundle a few minutes ago and haven't even installed it yet. It's very low tier on the priority list of games to play since it lacks cards and doesn't seem that good. But it's an RPG Maker game in a bundle, so I had to get it.

Unlike some people in this thread, I do intend to play almost all of the games I keep from bundles though :p

Yakkue

How come Dungeon of the Endless costs more in EU2 than in EU1? That doesn't make any sense... (not a big difference, but still)

Rhaknar

How come Dungeon of the Endless costs more in EU2 than in EU1? That doesn't make any sense... (not a big difference, but still)

Dark: 27.99€ vs 44.99€. there are multiple europes, its like alternate realities

Tellaerin

Daily Platformines 50% off

First the early Summer Sale, and now this? I swear Steam's just mocking me now. Maybe I can idle $5 in cards in the next 48 hours or so. Dammit, Gaben! Why must you make a mockery of my plans?! >_<

BTW, Kamil Leong looks neat, and I intend to grab it once I have a couple of bucks to throw your way. :D If it had been up on the Amazon Appstore, I'd've already bought it, since I still have a ton of coins from the last big promo there. If you do put it up on there, poke me and let me know so I can buy it.

Myshkin

Also I never received a receipt for Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers so I believe it's still available.

Thanks for Cognition!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Myshkin:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Ocean City Racing (Desura) -- MB-902817BEA5D086C4 - Taken by Tellaerin. 1 entrants total.
1953: KGB Unleashed -- MB-B90A7750C5CAA9C0 - Taken by Halo 2. 1 entrants total.
Time Gentlemen Please Ben There Dan That -- MB-E2796A9A02F0F3F0

t1402696314z1.png

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Is there some kind of voucher for additional % off? It's been cheaper elsewhere before. Both $7.50 and $5 before.
Not that I'm aware of. Unfortunately I missed those sales you mentioned, I should have put it in my isthereanydeal waiting list. In any case, I'm mostly done with Watch Dogs so I nabbed Origins since the timing is right for me and I'll start playing it immediately.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Here's some games from recent bundles that I probably wouldn't have much fun with. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fly'n -- MB-A9B03F10D902ADC1 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 10 entrants total.
IHF Handball Challenge 12 -- MB-78FB46147FF4D6F9 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 3 entrants total.
Cult of the Wind -- MB-90F0CF71366BAD97 - Taken by Dambrosi. 9 entrants total.
Mr.Bree Plus -- MB-0BEE1EFE79D26248 - Taken by PossumMeat. 8 entrants total.
Journey of a Roach -- MB-E30B315839B023CD - Taken by angular graphics. 6 entrants total.
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre -- MB-70FC792F127645C9 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.

t1402696564z1.png

Turfster

First the early Summer Sale, and now this? I swear Steam's just mocking me now. Maybe I can idle $5 in cards in the next 48 hours or so. Dammit, Gaben! Why must you make a mockery of my plans?! >_<

BTW, Kamil Leong looks neat, and I intend to grab it once I have a couple of bucks to throw your way. :D If it had been up on the Amazon Appstore, I'd've already bought it, since I still have a ton of coins from the last big promo there. If you do put it up on there, poke me and let me know so I can buy it.

Thanks, man. It will go up on the Amazon Appstore... eventually.
Waiting for them to check our tax information... but it will appear there ;)

abracadaver

bundle leftovers:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Civilisation III Complete -- MB-7F5C69626698357D - Taken by Spawn
Anomaly 2 -- MB-68FBF2E399B4F4CD - Taken by Henry Swanson
Interplanetary -- MB-D77D105EDAD010F5 - Taken by Shalashaska
PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks -- MB-6AAD855ACFC61C5B - Taken by PinkCrayon
Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack -- MB-83035EC30284D4D4
Sentinel -- MB-525F8BD398AD030A - Taken by nexen
Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe -- MB-BFE6EDF5D9B1D64E - Taken by SaveFerris
They Breathe -- MB-58093D0FCD51FFAF - Taken by Vlad

&#12466;&#12540;&#12512;

ModBot said:
Instructions for FiveElementNinja:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

IHF Handball Challenge 12 -- MB-CB5ABBF6C7278FD2 Taken by JawesomeJaw

JakeD

Maybe they feel the Playfire rewards balance it out? You're right, though.

a 25% coupon could mean $12-$15 off. which is approximately 4,000 playfire achievements ;) (unless you get really lucky with the .50 ones)

i think a nice middle ground would be allowing us to use 10-15% coupons in combination with the credit. as it is right now i'm doing a lot of shopping on GMG but not a lot of buying

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

IHF Handball Challenge 12 -- MB-44B18EA49F362253 - Taken by Diedac. 3 entrants total.
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre -- MB-2BE7F37259E4923F - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
Mr. Bree Plus -- MB-528A5217C56A56F1 - Taken by KainXVIII. 3 entrants total.

t1402689062z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Almost God-like

ABIyiVl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom