• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switched to 100 posts per page as someone in another thread mentioned it. So horrible. Hard to keep your place, images everywhere, madness madness!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
witcha 3 is so much cheaper on gog

35 bucks is amazing

i so wish a good game came with it rather than nwn

I cant tell if youre just trolling at this point

anyway, got my 3month PSN card, downloading Dragons Crown and ordered a pizza, like a lazy fuck. I call that a sucessful friday

I switched to 100 posts per page as someone in another thread mentioned it. So horrible. Hard to keep your place, images everywhere, madness madness!

No. 50ppp is horrible.
100ppp makes it so you don't have to change to a new page every 2 minutes and increases the odds the conversation you may be reading and getting ready to join is still all in the same area.

m60faLo.png

ikxvyat.png

I've had my eye on it for over a year and it hasn't gone on sale on Steam. Figured it was worth the occasion.
You guys can thank me next week when it goes on sale.

Nice -- I was just thinking about that and LEGO Pirates...
Either way, congrats!
(And don't look back, several of us are gaining on you, whether we're trying to or not...)

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but it looks like Dota 2 might get a Rick & Morty announcer pack.

I might need to start playing DOTA2.

Holy crap.

Indeed.

I want a Rick & Morty Black Ops 2 announcer pack to go with my emblems:

Those need more likes, sir.

--

Annoying from LEGO MARVEL:
Isn't Peter Parker a genius of some sort -- I mean he is in the movies from the late 90s... but I got the feeling he was supposed to be booksmart and not dumb as bricks. And yet, you can't use him on the "intelligence" switches and need to go get Iron Man or Mr. Fantastic or Black WIdow.

oipic

I wish ETS2 had achievements :(

It has been strongly hinted that achievements are coming to ETS2 at some stage (an 'editor's pick' achievement related to truck painting was unofficially announced recently).

SCS are more enthusiastically embracing Steam as time goes on, so let's hope Workshop support is planned as well - it would be a perfect fit, as the ETS mod scene is currently a bit of a disjointed mess.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Yo Marlow Briggs is the shit son, it may not have the visual design of the GoW series, but the developers did their best with the graphics engine. This game is just freakin' hilarious and fun

Images that are way too big.

Could you be considerate and please put 1080p images inside quotes or behind links instead of directly posting them.

Thank you.

Aaron D.

Same.

I tried 100 for a few minutes before dialing it back to 50.

** scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll **

Screw that noise.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nice -- I was just thinking about that and LEGO Pirates...
Either way, congrats!
(And don't look back, several of us are gaining on you, whether we're trying to or not...)

I only need another 839 games to catch up to JaseC...

My son and I used to play LEGO Indy on the Xbox 360 and we used to have a blast with it. I've pretty much had my eye on it since I started gaming on Steam, but never really pulled the trigger because they didn't implement the Xbox achievements.

Volimar

I only need another 839 games to catch up to JaseC...

My son and I used to play LEGO Indy on the Xbox 360 and we used to have a blast with it. I've pretty much had my eye on it since I started gaming on Steam, but never really pulled the trigger because they didn't implement the Xbox achievements.

My nephew and I played Lego Indy on the 360 too. They really are some of the best family games out there.

Card Boy

Banned
I wont lie the Lego games are starting to bore me from a gameplay perspective. You literally can't die, sure they are aimed at younger audiences but even in fucken Mario or any other family orientated games you can lose. In the Lego games you just spawn back on the spot. You should have lives and just restart from a checkpoint. I would of complained years ago but only just got into them.

Also Superman in Lego Batman 2 is god mod and takes 0 damage. Not hyperbole, its actually a fact.

Salsa

spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for SalsaShark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cognition -- MB-36049A6A3C0206FD - Taken by oipic
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre -- MB-72C2FE5A57169983 - Taken by Diedac

Well, usually dont do this, but since you are talking about The Witcher 3 price and I put it up recently, there's one last copy of this:

*link removed, jshackles does it quicker and better than everyone else!*

Kaleinc

Banned
I wont lie the Lego games are starting to bore me from a gameplay perspective. You literally can't die, sure they are aimed at younger audiences but even in fucken Mario or any other family orientated games you can lose. In the Lego games you just spawn back on the spot. You should have lives and just restart from a checkpoint. I would of complained years ago but only just got into them.

Also Superman in Lego Batman 2 is god mod and takes 0 damage. Not hyperbole, its actually a fact.
I considered getting into lego stuff but no challenge, for real?

zkylon

zkylewd

ArjanN

Not sure if this is old, but it looks like Trine 1 is getting an "Enchanted Edition" according to a new hidden achievement for it.

Played LEGO Marvel for the first time today and thought it was really charming and relaxing to play especially because you can't die. I don't see why every game needs to be challenging or has to have fail states. Sometimes you just want to hit buttons and destroy stuff.

Gvaz

Banned
no idea then

if u people loved me you wouldn't write my name wrong or do nasty things to my avatar

i don't have time for this shit i'm busy buying league of legends skins

Where do you live because this is what I see:

So I'm getting the 20% off, but youve got a 44.99 base price and I have a 59.99 base price

I live in usa

Same.

I tried 100 for a few minutes before dialing it back to 50.

** scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll **

Screw that noise.
Yeah, I don't get the hype for 100ppp. Just more to scroll past.

zyklon we love you, but you need to get out more
Getting out would probably interfere with the whole staying inside and watching more TV.

I watched the first season of Adventure Time and I think it's decent, but overrated. That is all.
It gets better as it goes along, as the lore gets exposed and the characters grow.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Meat Boy -- MB-9433A92C1C686D86 - Taken by topyy
Braid -- MB-B0D2512EC6D9DCE2 - Taken by jmizzal

First giveaway :)

dani_dc

So they're charging USD prices in england...at typical england numbers?? wth
Same here in Europe, but they say they'll give the difference back in store credit, they have a "Fair Price Package" point over "Exclusive Bonus Content" that seems to be missing in your pic for some reason.
Seems like fair price promise doesn't apply to all region any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom