• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
is it in OT? not entering

Jasec, what do you think about NASCAR 2013 deal on gamersgate? Is it safe to wait some more?

I'd jump on it. Deep Silver's publishing contract is likely temporary judging from Eurotechnyx itself publishing the game on Steam (well, not anymore as it was voluntarily pulled in an attempt to shepherd people to the 2014 entry) and Amazon (still available, oddly enough).

Arthea

I'd jump on it. Deep Silver's publishing contract is likely temporary judging from Eurotechnyx itself publishing the game on Steam (well, not anymore as it was voluntarily pulled in an attempt to shepherd people to the 2014 entry) and Amazon (still available, oddly enough).

Thanks again, I'll buy it then.

Steam sale needs to come now to end our misery.

exactly! other sales are killing my buying powerz

JaseC

exactly! other sales are killing my buying powerz

I've already spent AUD$60.

blah0sk0w.jpg

Damn Magix and its yearly software instalments. It's already pulled one or two products and replaced them with 2014 versions.

Arthea

I've already spent AUD$60.

pic

Damn Magix and its yearly software instalments. It's already pulled one or two products and replaced them with 2014 versions.

not sure about conversion rates from AUD to Euros, but I assume I spend close to that already too... and summer sale haven't even started... oh horror

Arthea

My client count and profile count are the same, which means software is not included.

The same, really?
mine always were different, profile count is 1,230 while client count is something like 1,251 (just checked). And I have no free games installed now, I think.

_hekk05

Banned
22 here too! :D We will outmatch them! Turning 23 in a few days though. Prepare for giveaway. :p

My bday is in august, and I'll be spending it on a plane. I wonder if the air stewardess will let me join the mile high club if I tell her its my birthday.

She won't

JaseC

My client count and profile count are the same, which means software is not included.

Software definitely counts.

beforew8kua.jpg

+

after1e8kxf.jpg

=

after2n6krd.jpg

How much did you get TF: Dark Spark for? Did you key trade for it?

I'm not sure exactly as I bought all three together, but judging from the price of 499 Russiabucks I'd say I would've paid $15 had I bought it individually.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm just playing random crap at the moment, grabbed a bit of fear 3 and i feel like i could enjoy this game with decent mouse control (i can never tell if there's mouse acc on or not but it def feels like it) and a 85 pov

i mean it has guns

Gibbo

Meh. There's nothing this sales that I want. I fear the feeling of my very first steam sale 2 years ago will never be repeated.

I'm just going to throw 10bucks in my steam wallet and call it a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom