• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
My bday is in august, and I'll be spending it on a plane. I wonder if the air stewardess will let me join the mile high club if I tell her its my birthday.

She won't

image.php

It's just a one-off 40 minute semi-movie. Worth watching if you have the time.

I wish it was a series, but it'd probably lose a bunch of its animation quality for it

They're making a sequel. :p

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Dyad is sort of a cheaper and crappier version of Temptest 2000 or TxK

Gave it a couple of hours, but already at the third trophy level, I felt like I was getting random hits all the time, due to the uncontrollable speed bumps you get from pairing. Never felt that way with TxK; every time I fuck up there, I know it's my own fault.

Or it could just be me sucking at video games. :)

I've just learned that the Asian Watch Dogs that was delayed to June 27th will have content removed from it, in order to pass Japan's ratings board.

Fuck you Ubisoft.

kudoboi

I've just learned that the Asian Watch Dogs that was delayed to June 27th will have content removed from it, in order to pass Japan's ratings board.

Fuck you Ubisoft.

I can still get a refund for the game even though i have been using a VPN to unlock it early and have already put in 24 hours into the game. I won't do it though. But Ubisoft is being extremely unprofessional with this. They shouldn't have delayed the game in english speaking countries to begin with

I wonder how this will work though. Since I already redeemed the CD key to Uplay, when the game finally unlocks in Asia will it wipe all my data?

Deques

New Bundlestars bundle
The Beautiful Game

• New Star Soccer 5
  • Lords of Football
  • Lords of Football: Eastern Europe DLC
  • Lords of Football: Super Training DLC
  • Lords of Football: United States DLC
  • FootLOL: Epic Fail League
  • Actua Soccer 3
  • Canyon Capers
  • Canyon Capers: Rio Fever DLC

Tizoc

EDIT: Someone hook a brutha up with Actua Soccer 3~

What would they even need to remove? Japan has games on rape and yet watch dogs is what they're unhappy about? XD

I'd say watch dogs being released to the general public would require for it to endear to Japan's gaming regulation and whatnot.
...which would be BS since it begs the question on whether the Japanese ver. of GTA5 got anything censored or edited.

What would they even need to remove? Japan has games on rape and yet watch dogs is what they're unhappy about? XD
That's what baffles me the most. The ridiculous decision of screwing people outside of Japan over came from their reluctance of creating a specific version for Japan, they don't like pressing different discs for consoles, I get it, what I don't get is why the PC version is getting gimped too.

_hekk05

Banned
That's what baffles me the most. The ridiculous decision of screwing people outside of Japan over came from their reluctance of creating a specific version for Japan, they don't like to pressing different discs for consoles, I get it, what I don't get is why the PC version is getting gimped too.

Western smut = unruly influence from the west

Jp smut = we're horny and we like it

Its not like double standards don't exist in the west

Also I'm happy my bday wish got the lewd reaction pic

Yakkue

...which would be BS since it begs the question on whether the Japanese ver. of GTA5 got anything censored or edited.

Well, according to this comparison, it was edited. There is less blood (but the reviewer suggests that it doesn't hinder playing the game), and some scenes were changed (I haven't played the game, so I don't know what exactly the reviewer censored there, but what seems to be a sex scene in the western version was replaced by a scene showing how the woman smokes (which is taboo in Japan for actresses).

Tizoc

Oh question!

if I ask someone in the UK or US to use my GMG account (one of my brother's is there atm), can they access games and buy them if they're not available in my current region like say Garden Warfare?

Also can someone repost the 'this is pc only' image for Watch_dogs please? I still don't believe that such a file exists in the game code but it's hilarious and I want to show it to a friend.

Oh question!

if I ask someone in the UK or US to use my GMG account (one of my brother's is there atm), can they access games and buy them if they're not available in my current region like say Garden Warfare?

Also can someone repost the 'this is pc only' image for Watch_dogs please? I still don't believe that such a file exists in the game code but it's hilarious and I want to show it to a friend.
Most likely.
yGCQWdT.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh question!

In the past this was possible, but I'm not sure if GMG has become more stringent due to supporting more currencies.

I am sure Secret Poncho's isn't the first game to do this and I own a 360 controller, but who makes a PC game Controller Only! I feel they are hurting their own sales with people that don't own a pc controller.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Oh question!

I tried using a VPN to buy stuff with US prices from them but I couldn't. Pretty sure that your account is locked to the region that you first register in. So I am pretty sure you won't be able to get it unless you create a new account using a country's IP that has the game available

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
heres arguably the best part of the bundle

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FootLOL: Epic Fail League -- MB-78714CA7851F78A3 - Taken by Nabs

I tried using a VPN to buy stuff with US prices from them but I couldn't. Pretty sure that your account is locked to the region that you first register in. So I am pretty sure you won't be able to get it unless you create a new account using a country's IP that has the game available
I've bought Total War Napoleon using VPN before, because I can't access the store normally.

Pachimari

If GamersGate says, they are out of stock in regards to keys for a game, can I just still order and wait some days to receive one? Have anyone had trouble with it?

MUnited83

For you.
New Bundlestars bundle
The Beautiful Game

• New Star Soccer 5
  • Lords of Football
  • Lords of Football: Eastern Europe DLC
  • Lords of Football: Super Training DLC
  • Lords of Football: United States DLC
  • FootLOL: Epic Fail League
  • Actua Soccer 3
  • Canyon Capers
  • Canyon Capers: Rio Fever DLC

Fuck yes, skipped on Lords of Football until now because I was sure it would be on a bundle eventually.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thanks. I hope the Playfire credit is easy enough.

didnt know it had playfire rewards. I thought it was just a hanfdul everytime and they expired / rotated? where do you see a full list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom