• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I almost bought Faery on gamersgate, good I noticed it's not steam, but dat price!

But it was $4!

image.php

Arthea

I've not won it either you don't see me complaining.

How long is the fault discount gonna be active for?

It's the first time I complained about not winning giveaway, lemme me wallow in my misery for once.
I think, it's the first time (><)

Milamber

Were you seriously expecting him to say that the game will look the best on PC on a podcast run by a Xbox Live director?

I'm reading between the lines here, but after what we saw of Watch_Dogs, I believe he is dialing down the PC graphical experience of FC4 to be more in line of the new consoles.

i'm just playing random crap at the moment, grabbed a bit of fear 3 and i feel like i could enjoy this game with decent mouse control (i can never tell if there's mouse acc on or not but it def feels like it) and a 85 pov

i mean it has guns
PCGamingwiki has ways you can change the FoV.
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/F.E.A.R._3#Field_of_view_.28FOV.29

When I played through it earlier this year I just had to change the FoV, way too low at default for me to enjoy the game, oh and coop on Fear 3 is just fun as all hell, very enjoyable making fun of the game and its story in coop(although oddly enough your ending depends on which of the two players got the most points overall, so there is a competitive side to the cooperative mode.)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Software definitely counts.

beforew8kua.jpg

+

after1e8kxf.jpg

=

after2n6krd.jpg

I'm not sure exactly as I bought all three together, but judging from the price of 499 Russiabucks I'd say I would've paid $15 had I bought it individually.
Why is Salsa Ronaldo so angry here?

i'm just playing random crap at the moment, grabbed a bit of fear 3 and i feel like i could enjoy this game with decent mouse control (i can never tell if there's mouse acc on or not but it def feels like it) and a 85 pov

i mean it has guns
And with a friend. Playing it alone is a miserable experience.

Mozendo

Thanks InfiniteNine for Fault Milestone One
Been meaning to get into more visual novels, I'll definitely put all my time into this when it comes out.
wLcFjB9.gif

Derp

Software definitely counts.

beforew8kua.jpg

+

after1e8kxf.jpg

=

after2n6krd.jpg

I'm not sure exactly as I bought all three together, but judging from the price of 499 Russiabucks I'd say I would've paid $15 had I bought it individually.
gif-one.gif

So that's why you're so famous. You are... You are the Steam Lord. *Bows*...

Valve has been shitting up the bed a bit this year but coming to the realization that "a lot of people seem to wanna hate Valve" is nothing new. They're one of the most beloved companies out there, so of course there's people out there that will take the opportunity to exagerate like that and they come off a lot louder than the stuff one is already "supposed" to hate for their practices (EA, etc). Those threads about having a community manager and the Euro Truck incident were great, legitimate issues and it already has posters reducing it to saying stuff like "watching Valve now is like watching a falling angel" and shit like that. They're so cool man.

Or people using it to went about the HL situation and L4D3 not being announced. I mean the former at this point is understandable, but the latter? Maybe once Valve actually announce it and then go on a 6 month radio silence then people will have a case, but until then it's just "please announce it already Valve!" which has nothing to with the issue I posted.

Knurek

the only tag that fits jasec is another saoirse avatar below his name

Stump, make this happen.
Code:
 ???????????????????????+::,,,,,:,:::,::~~:~:~:.:~:~::,,,~:~===????????IIIIIIIIII
 ??????????????????????+:,,,,,,,,:,,,:~~::~:,:,,~,::,+:::~:,:~~=????IIIIIIIIIIIII
 ?????????????????????+,,,,,,,,,.,,,,:,::+,,:~~.::,+,:=~,~=,,,::~??IIIIIIIIIIIIII
 ????????????????????=,....,.,,,,,,,:~,~~,:~:~+~:~,==~==:~~=:,:~~+?IIIIIIIIIIIIII
 ???????????????????,,........,,,~~~~:,=,?::==:====~~????++=+~=~~~??IIIIIIIIIIIII
 ??????????????????:....,..,.,,=~~~,~:::::,:~:=~+~:++?????????~,::~IIIIIIIIIIIIII
 ?????????????????=,...,..,.,,,,~+,=:,,:,:~:::,~==+?????????????,,:~IIIIIIIIIIIII
 ????????????????+:..,....,:.::,:~:~,,.,,:=,~~+~=+????II?????????::~+?IIIIIIIII??
 ???????????????+,....,..,,,,,,:=.~,,::.:::~:==+?????IIIIII???????,:=??IIIIIII???
 ????????????+~.,,.......,,,.:,::~~,,:,~,:::~+++?????IIIIII????????~~+?IIIIII????
 ??????????~:,,.,.....,.,,,...=:,:.~:,~:~::=++???????I?I??II??I????,~+????I??????
 ?????????+::.,,,.....,..,.:.:,,:~,,~:=:,~~++????????IIII?II???????:~+???????????
 ?????????::,.,.,.......,.....,::.,,:::::~=++????????IIIII???I?????=:+???????????
 ?????????,.......,....,......,~~,,~.:=~~=++=+++++??????II?I?I?????+:~???????????
 ????????+...................,.:~,.===~:~~==+++==~:=+????????I?????+:~???????????
 ???????+=..................,,.:,,,~==~~==+++???++=::~=+???????????+:~???????????
 ????????+,.......,............,::~=~~~~=~~=~::::=++===+?????+=~:~~~,~???????????
 ????????~.................,,.,,,,:==~==~~:..,,~.,+~+==+????+==++??+,~???????????
 ??????++................,,,,.:,,:~~=~+++=~:~===~+:++==+?I?++??=:=+:,~???????????
 ???????+.......,...,,,,.,,,,~,..,:,:=+++++===+~=+???+=+?I??~,:=.,=,,~???????????
 ???+????,..........,::::,,,~....,,,:+++++??+++++++??+++???+==~?,,~,,=???????????
 ??????+?,...........,,?,,,,...,,.,.=++++????I?II???++++????++=~:=+,:+???????????
 ?????+??=.............,,.,,..,....,~=+++???IIII????+++++????+++++=,~????????????
 ?????????,............,,,,.,,.,..,:~==++???IIIIII?++++++????????+:=~????????????
 ?????????+...........,,.,,,,,.,.,:~~~==+???IIIIII+==+=++???????+=:~=????????????
 ???????????:......,~:,.,:,,:,,,,,::~~~==++??????+~==++++??????++,:=+????????????
 ?????????????+=:~~~~,:,=~:::,,,,:~~=~~==++++???+:~~=++=+??????+::==+????????????
 ??????????????+~=:+:,:==~+,,,,,:~~~~~~===+++????=:,,,,.~=++???+~==+?????????????
 ????????????+:::??=,,~:=,,,,,,,:~~===~=+++++++????+=+~:+?????+~==???????????????
 ????????????~:+??~,,,:,,,,,,,,::~===+==+++=~=++++?+??+??????++==+???????????????
 ??????????~=:~???~:,:,,,,,,:,::::~=~=++++??+~,::~===?????+++~++????????????II???
 ?????????I:~~II?+,=::,,,,,::::::~~~=~==+++?+++++??~+==~~~++=??????????????III??+
 ???????III+:~II+,,=~:,,,,::::::::~~====++++++++==+?++++?+++~?????????????III???+
 ??????III??:+I+,,,~:~:,,:::::::::::~~==+++++++++++===++?++==?????????????III??+=
 ????II??I?~?.~,,,:,,=,,:::::::::::::~~==+=+++???????++++??=?????????IIIIIIII??+=
 ???????+??=+,,::~~~,:~,~~:::::::::,:~:~==+=++?????????+??~~???????IIIIIIIIII??+=
 ??===+++===:,:.:~===,:+~=+=~:::::,,,,,::~==++????????+???~~+???IIIIIIIIIIII??+==
 =~=~=~:=~::::,::,~=~,:~+~+?+~::::,,,,,,:~~~~=+++????+????===?IIIIIIIIIIIII??+===

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I haven't won Fault

first Banished, now this. There is no god, I tell you!

There is my original giveaway for the game that is still going on if you haven't entered yet!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116930933&postcount=15462

Thanks InfiniteNine for Fault Milestone One
Been meaning to get into more visual novels, I'll definitely put all my time into this when it comes out.
wLcFjB9.gif

No problem! You can actually download it now it'll just be all in Japanese till the update goes live.

Stump, make this happen.
Code:
 ???????????????????????+::,,,,,:,:::,::~~:~:~:.:~:~::,,,~:~===????????IIIIIIIIII
 ??????????????????????+:,,,,,,,,:,,,:~~::~:,:,,~,::,+:::~:,:~~=????IIIIIIIIIIIII
 ?????????????????????+,,,,,,,,,.,,,,:,::+,,:~~.::,+,:=~,~=,,,::~??IIIIIIIIIIIIII
 ????????????????????=,....,.,,,,,,,:~,~~,:~:~+~:~,==~==:~~=:,:~~+?IIIIIIIIIIIIII
 ???????????????????,,........,,,~~~~:,=,?::==:====~~????++=+~=~~~??IIIIIIIIIIIII
 ??????????????????:....,..,.,,=~~~,~:::::,:~:=~+~:++?????????~,::~IIIIIIIIIIIIII
 ?????????????????=,...,..,.,,,,~+,=:,,:,:~:::,~==+?????????????,,:~IIIIIIIIIIIII
 ????????????????+:..,....,:.::,:~:~,,.,,:=,~~+~=+????II?????????::~+?IIIIIIIII??
 ???????????????+,....,..,,,,,,:=.~,,::.:::~:==+?????IIIIII???????,:=??IIIIIII???
 ????????????+~.,,.......,,,.:,::~~,,:,~,:::~+++?????IIIIII????????~~+?IIIIII????
 ??????????~:,,.,.....,.,,,...=:,:.~:,~:~::=++???????I?I??II??I????,~+????I??????
 ?????????+::.,,,.....,..,.:.:,,:~,,~:=:,~~++????????IIII?II???????:~+???????????
 ?????????::,.,.,.......,.....,::.,,:::::~=++????????IIIII???I?????=:+???????????
 ?????????,.......,....,......,~~,,~.:=~~=++=+++++??????II?I?I?????+:~???????????
 ????????+...................,.:~,.===~:~~==+++==~:=+????????I?????+:~???????????
 ???????+=..................,,.:,,,~==~~==+++???++=::~=+???????????+:~???????????
 ????????+,.......,............,::~=~~~~=~~=~::::=++===+?????+=~:~~~,~???????????
 ????????~.................,,.,,,,:==~==~~:..,,~.,+~+==+????+==++??+,~???????????
 ??????++................,,,,.:,,:~~=~+++=~:~===~+:++==+?I?++??=:=+:,~???????????
 ???????+.......,...,,,,.,,,,~,..,:,:=+++++===+~=+???+=+?I??~,:=.,=,,~???????????
 ???+????,..........,::::,,,~....,,,:+++++??+++++++??+++???+==~?,,~,,=???????????
 ??????+?,...........,,?,,,,...,,.,.=++++????I?II???++++????++=~:=+,:+???????????
 ?????+??=.............,,.,,..,....,~=+++???IIII????+++++????+++++=,~????????????
 ?????????,............,,,,.,,.,..,:~==++???IIIIII?++++++????????+:=~????????????
 ?????????+...........,,.,,,,,.,.,:~~~==+???IIIIII+==+=++???????+=:~=????????????
 ???????????:......,~:,.,:,,:,,,,,::~~~==++??????+~==++++??????++,:=+????????????
 ?????????????+=:~~~~,:,=~:::,,,,:~~=~~==++++???+:~~=++=+??????+::==+????????????
 ??????????????+~=:+:,:==~+,,,,,:~~~~~~===+++????=:,,,,.~=++???+~==+?????????????
 ????????????+:::??=,,~:=,,,,,,,:~~===~=+++++++????+=+~:+?????+~==???????????????
 ????????????~:+??~,,,:,,,,,,,,::~===+==+++=~=++++?+??+??????++==+???????????????
 ??????????~=:~???~:,:,,,,,,:,::::~=~=++++??+~,::~===?????+++~++????????????II???
 ?????????I:~~II?+,=::,,,,,::::::~~~=~==+++?+++++??~+==~~~++=??????????????III??+
 ???????III+:~II+,,=~:,,,,::::::::~~====++++++++==+?++++?+++~?????????????III???+
 ??????III??:+I+,,,~:~:,,:::::::::::~~==+++++++++++===++?++==?????????????III??+=
 ????II??I?~?.~,,,:,,=,,:::::::::::::~~==+=+++???????++++??=?????????IIIIIIII??+=
 ???????+??=+,,::~~~,:~,~~:::::::::,:~:~==+=++?????????+??~~???????IIIIIIIIII??+=
 ??===+++===:,:.:~===,:+~=+=~:::::,,,,,::~==++????????+???~~+???IIIIIIIIIIII??+==
 =~=~=~:=~::::,::,~=~,:~+~+?+~::::,,,,,,:~~~~=+++????+????===?IIIIIIIIIIIII??+===

That looks like
a penis tip
to me. What are you trying to say Knurek?

Derp

Stump, make this happen.
Code:
How on earth... Did you do that...

Zafir

Or people using it to went about the HL situation and L4D3 not being announced. I mean the former at this point is understandable, but the latter? Maybe once Valve actually announce it and then go on a 6 month radio silence then people will have a case, but until then it's just "please announce it already Valve!" which has nothing to with the issue I posted.
To be fair though, they seem to be focused on the Steam box instead of the games so I can kind of understand a bit of frustration if you aren't invested in steam box at all. I still think Steam box is a bit of a pointless endeavour outside of the controller, but that's just me. :p

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't won Fault

first Banished, now this. There is no god, I tell you!

I remember someone posting a gif from an anime; featuring a kid dressed up as a witch sitting in a theatre? while looking around. You wouldn't have that gif or know where it came from would you?

Arthea

I remember someone posting a gif from an anime; featuring a kid dressed up as a witch sitting in a theatre? while looking around. You wouldn't have that gif or know where it came from would you?

you probably mean one from Haruhi Suzumiya, no, I don't have it.

edited: I was wrong, it seems.

Jintor

Ah, much obliged! I haven't involved myself with anime for awhile so I'm a bit unfamiliar with the new series that have come out.

It's just a one-off 40 minute semi-movie. Worth watching if you have the time.

I wish it was a series, but it'd probably lose a bunch of its animation quality for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom