• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My man, you shouldn't wait. That's the lowest it has been, go get it!

114.gif

Finally bit on Lichdom and Might and Magic X with those discounts this week. I'm bringing fantasy back, dammit!

Lichdom 40% on steam or you talking about some other discount?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
isnt TF2 still one of the most played games on steam?

why we acting like its dead?

My Spider Senses are tinkling. Gunpoint will be in a Humble Bundle later this month.

Tinkling, eh?
Sounds like a personal problem. ;)

10 in whatever US time zone that is, 6pm in the UK (and Portugal)

1pm EDT

You should though, it's great.

I think I spent more time playing M&M X than any other single-player game this year so far.

For shame. I'm pretty sure that's supposed to say Dark Souls 2.

Rhaknar

Because everyone else on GAF is just a bot, nobody actually has a different opinion than you do.

but I didnt even express an opinion, why the fuck are you going off on me?

anyway, those Dragons Dogma dreams are looking less and less likely

IGN ‏@IGN 7m

Capcom announced today that it is now open to a buyout. http://go.ign.com/1pFThdm

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
IGN ‏@IGN 7m

Capcom announced today that it is now open to a buyout. http://go.ign.com/1pFThdm

Rather, it announced that its efforts to defend its stock against the hypothetical possibility of a buyout failed because investors don't trust management to have a good enough strategy to grow the company to justify the defensive posture. Not that they're actively seeking a buyout or that there's anyone on tap who would be interested.

Ruruja

Played some GunPoint earlier, punched a guy about 200 times in the head whilst laughing hysterically and got an achievement for it. Good game.

I gotta feel for Grief sometimes, his venting of ventures into other threads tends to read like

wrong_with_you_peopleursxe.gif

And I gotta admit I'm gettin' a little like that from the framerate Destiny thread hah.

Pachimari

Is M&M X a point 'n click kind of game or dungeon crawler-type? I know it's RPG but is it build up, so that you point and click your way through?

beep beep

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Race On -- MB-FFC26A1D33058F06 - Taken by Ezalc
Race Injection -- MB-245979A4DB32E279 - Taken by Jag
GTR Evolution -- MB-F9592CAED7554D10 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
RACE: The WTCC Game Plus Caterham Expansion -- MB-E72090C96D5C746C
GT Legends -- MB-3CD25D1E5F9349C5 - Taken by YianGaruga

Corpekata

Banned
Is M&M X a point 'n click kind of game or dungeon crawler-type? I know it's RPG but is it build up, so that you point and click your way through?

I'm not sure what you mean by point and click really.

But it's mostly a combat focused dungeon crawler type. The story is there but pretty basic.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

It's a full on RPG, not sure what you mean by point and click, but it's in the same style as Might & Magic 1 - 5.

Turfster

I like how text adventures on Steam is now a thing.
Sadly, they're not the text adventures of my youth, being more like digital choose your own adventure books, but I'll take them.

Rhaknar

2014 Challengers Costume Pack for free

I assume these are costumes for the new characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom