• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerocrane

some of these grid 2 maps remind me of initial d, except I'm doing really bad

The Japanese mountain courses in Okutama are my favourites in the game. The chicane on the downhill straight on Mizu Mountain is great, since it can be done flat out, but it is very difficult to pull off without going into a wall.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Thanks everyone for your encouragement.

And no, I did not use the word "bitches"

They're probably tired of my resume coming across their desk by now though.

Good luck! Nobody deserves the job more than you.

You should become our spy and give us insider info if you get hired ;)

So I finished Murdered: Soul Suspect today. I thought it was a decent enough game. It has it's fair share of problems... some poor design choices, short length and a general lack of polish but at the same time it does a few things pretty well too. The atmosphere they build throughout the game world is really good. The writing is pretty good for a video game. They actually try to tell a story instead of just using it as a way to link up different levels. There are quite a few side quests which culminate in these vignettes that make use of many horror tropes but are still well written. It's a solid 7/10 kind of game that is worth playing at some point, with whatever price one deems appropriate. It did not deserve to die out without a voice.

Anteater

The Japanese mountain courses in Okutama are my favourites in the game. The chicane on the downhill straight on Mizu Mountain is great, since it can be done flat out, but it is very difficult to pull off without going into a wall.

all of the asia courses are hard for me D:

Nzyme32

And yet they will keep interviewing you. They are probably waiting for the magic words you can now say.....

"one million troops"

Aerocrane

all of the asia courses are hard for me D:

With the mountain courses the important thing is to always try and drift your car around the corners, it is always faster than using a proper driving line. Are you playing with a controller or with the keyboard? I've always played racing games on the PC using the keyboard because I'm crazy. I am a big fan of SEGA's arcade racing games like OutRun2 and Sega Rally, and while I really don't like the more arcade-style handling in GRID 2, being used to drifting-heavy driving games helped to adjust for GRID 2 after playing lots of the original Race Driver: GRID.

Anteater

With the mountain courses the important thing is to always try and drift your car around the corners, it is always faster than using a proper driving line. Are you playing with a controller or with the keyboard? I've always played racing games on the PC using the keyboard because I'm crazy. I am a big fan of SEGA's arcade racing games like OutRun2 and Sega Rally, and while I really don't like the more arcade-style handling in GRID 2, being used to drifting-heavy driving games helped to adjust for GRID 2 after playing lots of the original Race Driver: GRID.

I'm playing with a controller, the paths are just very narrow. I played a lot of sega rally 2 too, maybe it just takes getting used to, I'm not really complaining, I just suck at it, lol, game is really cool.

Knurek

the excuse is that its not on steam

Important Notes:
Optional Steam Key provided with purchase. Not required.

Does that mean they are not required to give you the steam key?
I'm scared.

DRM Free download for Mac, and Steam Code for the rest of people (us).
I bought the game from the store when it had a 50% off promotion, had no problems then. Reddit folk confirm no problems now as well.

KarmaCow

Can someone confirm that there is nothing weird about that M&MX deal? I'm in for $7.50 but I can also wait for it to be that price in a few days during the summer sale without worrying about something kind of catch.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can someone confirm that there is nothing weird about that M&MX deal? I'm in for $7.50 but I can also wait for it to be that price in a few days during the summer sale without worrying about something kind of catch.

probably wont hit 75% during the sale tho, thats the thing

Knurek

from Reddit:
Can confirm, bought game, got Steam key, now own this.

If you're from Europe, this is way cheaper than even a 85% off on Steam due to bollocks $1=1€ rule)

Dolor

Best of luck on getting hired! I'd love to see what you could do to the store and client.

Arthea

even if M&MX will have better discount on summer sale, it still will be not Deluxe Edition, so no M&M6 with it. This is great deal.

edited:, ya, I can confirm there is nothing weird about this deal, I bought it from Mac store (earlier, not this particular deal) and it was a steam key and I have both games now.

Aerocrane

I'm playing with a controller, the paths are just very narrow. I played a lot of sega rally 2 too, maybe it just takes getting used to, I'm not really complaining, I just suck at it, lol, game is really cool.

GRID 2 is a bit weird in-between with its handling, you can't just always slam the handbrake and hope that you'll be fine for that corner, but some powersliding is necessary especially with Tier 4 cars to be fast through corners. I liked using cars that have great acceleration, they felt more nimble to use. I specifically really liked using the Auto Gallery Nissan Skyline R32 from the Super Modified Pack DLC, it has the best acceleration in Tier 3.

Kyougar

Might and magic X Legacy edition:

Its a bit tricky. I searched TWO whole minutes for the steam key (one key for both games) (its under Mac gamestore app -.-) who in the hell hides the Steam key under the install Option for a Mac App *smh* Those Silly mac People.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Might and Magic key worked, and I didnt even realize that the 6 that comes with it is Might and Magic 6, which I didnt own. I thought it was heroes of m&m 6 (which I do own), so extra sweet deal

nice catch Kourek, you creepy avatar using you

Might and magic X Legacy edition:

Its a bit tricky. I searched TWO whole minutes for the steam key (one key for both games) (its under Mac gamestore app -.-) who in the hell hides the Steam key under the install Option for a Mac App *smh* Those Silly mac People.

the key was right there in the order completed page, tiny gray letters, easy to miss

Anustart

well just beat contrast, game is like 3hrs long :0

giphy46rw0.gif

About double my budget from last year! If it continues growing YoY at the same pace, I'll be buying everything in just a few years!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mechanic Escape -- MB-733B175DCC187A2C - Taken by factorone. 3 entrants total.
Magicka Vietnam -- MB-2BB4DC259B1E4FA9 - Taken by Majukun. 1 entrants total.
Alpha Kimori 1 -- MB-A8E2B9AB68ECAB17 - Taken by Tizoc. 2 entrants total.
Antisquad -- MB-A21D2BC089C4A44F - Taken by alr1ght. 1 entrants total.

t1403040172z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom