• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Nah, it's OK, you only wanted me for my games and gifts anyway. You never spoke to me once after the gifting. ONCE. I felt like a cheap tacky Steam Whore. Still can't wash the taint of salsa from my account.

you mean the $60 game I gifted YOU

omg drama liers all over

Now you can edit your profile and set the pyramids as your profile background and spam people in steam-chats with :diplomat:

Haha thanks. You rock!

Just hope you never get into DOTA2 (or TF2 apparently, although I managed to stay away from it myself) :D Those are the real crack on steam ^^

Haha I have a hard enough time getting from Civ V! I've been playing it just over a week and I'm on 47 hours logged.

I've heard a LOT about those games though. A LOT LOT!

kudoboi

I actually want to use kudoboi for steam too but it would be extremely awkward because i have a classmate whoes name is actually kudo

Arthea

do you guys have like, such separate online personalities from your GAF profiles that it kills you to put the same name or avatar?

you bunch of famous people with online reputations you

some of us do!
it's not so hard to chat with said person on steam and ask politely "who the hell are you?", is it?

CHRIS

I rest my case

even your avatar is CHRIS
At least we know what his name is. :p
8BX11MQ.png

Is Pillar of the Community seen as an easy badge to get? I have like 4 left, but they will be difficult. I don't know how to upload a video. Does Steam have its own capture software for that or should I use FRAPS?

Salsa

y'all wanna be friendly and then you chat with others like once every 3 years. now you're deleted and complain

c'mon

im a nice dude, lets chat

10 minutes into Just Cause 2 and I've already taken down a Chopper.

Yes, I like this game very much.

My favourite thing about Just Cause 2 is the voice acting.

He got me wit his wire ting! never gets old.

Also seeing so many of my new friends lacking Age of Mythology and Rise of Nations is worrying. Might need to give them away sometime.

Is Pillar of the Community seen as an easy badge to get? I have like 4 left, but they will be difficult. I don't know how to upload a video. Does Steam have its own capture software for that or should I use FRAPS?
Nah, it's more like linking something from Youtube that you uploaded there from FRAPs or whatever.. For example I just picked something random from my Youtube channel. Go to YourName>Content, then click on videos, and Upload from Youtube.
Whoa, apparently I already have the Community badge and it says I got it for completing all the community tasks... but I haven't! There are like 4 still locked!
I think you get one level of the badge for doing like... half of the tasks? then you get another level + XP for doing all of them IIRC.
Also, his vision is based on movement.
How does he manage now that the forum has static avatars?

Nah, it's more like linking something from Youtube that you uploaded there from FRAPs or whatever.. For example I just picked something random from my Youtube channel. Go to YourName>Content, then click on videos, and Upload from Youtube.

Whoa, apparently I already have the Community badge and it says I got it for completing all the community tasks... but I haven't! There are like 4 still locked!

Salsa

So now we know that Salsa's social life is highly dependent on pattern recognition.

it's not that, it's the fact that I have 400 friends on Steam and speak to like 5 of them at best, then when I delete a bunch I have no relationship with and have confusing ass names and avatars they're all like WHY

Garcia

My favourite thing about Just Cause 2 is the voice acting.

He got me wit his wire ting! never gets old.

Also seeing so many of my new friends lacking Age of Mythology and Rise of Nations is worrying. Might need to give them away sometime.

Rise of Nations is my #1 Wishlisted game, actually. I'm keeping my fingers crossed since I entered your raffle. :D

it's not that, it's the fact that I have 400 friends on Steam and speak to like 5 of them at best, then when I delete a bunch I have no relationship with and have confusing ass names and avatars they're all like WHY
It's like collecting Pokemon. People want them, but they're never gonna use most of those things.

Kyougar

because they were stalking you and could judge you when you start Reccetear. (but we all know how to start the socialconform game on steam and then start our waifu games.)

Garcia

I don't really know if that actually works. You could die, but I guess it's totally worth trying. :D

I remember watching videos on Youtube where people did the craziest stuff with the grappling hook, so maybe, maybe with a little luck and practice I might be able to ride a chopper that way (or die trying, of course).

I like people on Steam for the Activity Feed. There's not enough people on my feed who share screenshots and videos. Only Jaja (lol) and Rolling Cheese.

Arthea

because they were stalking you and could judge you when you start Reccetear. (but we all know how to start the socialconform game on steam and then start our waifu games.)

what on steam is that supposed to mean?! You don't badmouth Recettear in my presence, you just don't. It's an awesome game, and teaches you value of money better than any parents ever could!

what on steam is that supposed to mean?! You don't badmouth Recettear in my presence, you just don't. It's an awesome game, and teaches you value of money better than any parents ever could!
Who needs parents when we have video games!
You people only want bigger friends lists on the off chance that you get more free games off your wishlists during the sale.

I'm onto you SteamGAF.
Dude.
Man Puncher.
Bro.
Stop making me want to avatar quote you.

Ban Puncher

You people only want bigger friends lists on the off chance that you get more free games off your wishlists during the sale.

I'm onto you SteamGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom