• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
DmC 2 confirmed

imagepzodt.jpg

lady looked so bad in dmc4

trish always looked bad :p

Ozium

got booted can't join any friends games cuz they either too high ranked or full

now in a lobby with ppl trollin

i mad

and ban puncher and turfster abandoned me prior to this

cyba89

Wow. In the moment the boss was defeated new monsters spawned so we're still in the x00 boss stage in room 1. Over 40 minutes charge now...

EDIT:
And it was a 18.7 million jump.

Hektor

Click, Click, Click, Clicker Game,
Its no fun and superlame,
Click once here, click once there,
Manual clicking will bring you despair.

Try running scripts, have no shame,
Its as complex as dragons lair.

See your mates droping nukes, start to flame.
Its as fun as pubic hair

earn some badges, receive acclaim
You got an epeen to compare.

Lomax

My gf and I actually played HuniePop together quite a lot in the evenings during our trip. It's honestly pretty fun. The match-3 makes it a lot more interesting than just a purely text based VN.

Sendou

Remember Steamboy? Well apparently it wasn't fake... apparently? maybe? It's now called "SMACH Zero". Here's the press release they put out:

932870rxsvi.jpg

PRESS RELEASE

18th June 2015

SMACH Zero will be the first handheld console that runs Steam OS, offering a new way of playing Steam games everywhere. The final specs of SMACH Zero are the following:

- AMD embedded G-Series SoC "Steppe Eagle" with Jaguar-based CPU and GCN-based Radeon graphics.

- 4 GB RAM memory

- 32GB internal memory and SD Card Slot

- USB OTG

- 5-inch Touch screen with 720p resolution

- Configurable tactile gamepads

- HDMI video output connection

- Wi-Fi conectivity

- Bluetooth connectivity

- 4G mobile network connectivity (PRO model only)

The hardware specification offers a balance between performance and cost, that will permit to play more than 1,000 games in Steam from the day one.

The console keys scheme will be similar to the latest version of the official Steam Controller, making use of two touch pads, a control stick, 7 buttons on the front face and 6 in the rear.

SMACH Zero is expected to be launched in 2016. More information about price and availability will be given during the next Gamescom, in August 2015.

Note: SMACH is a third party, not developed by Valve Corporation. SMACH Zero is officially the new name for Steamboy Project.

Source: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/246596/SMACH_Zero_Technical_Specifications.php

zkylon

zkylewd
hitman subtitleless: "Will 47 be garroting any latex-clad killer nuns in this new Hitman? No."

delicious victory for the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom