• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

DMC on mobile

vb2p75.gif

also on iphone

dmc4_iphone_02_thumb.jpg

I bought the Old Blood just to buy something.

I feel dirty.

Does anyone know if it uses the same stupid adaptive vysnc or did they finally allow for triple buffering in the in game settings?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Some of the late game bosses in Freedom Planet are kind of annoying. Feels kinda great to finally rekk them though

Lain

Is the sale ending on the 21 or the 22? I thought it would end on the 22 when the store updates, considering non encore stuff still show a 22 end, but I see the banner saying monster sale 11-21.

TNO is a good game. Got it for $15 last winter thanks to a GMG Vip deal. It was a top 5 of 2014 for me. You'll love it!

yea im sure i will, been wanting to just play a cool shooter for a while too. i regret not getting it when it was $5.

anyway, your steam game giveaway game shall be the chronicles game.

Sendou

Aren't the touchpads on the official Steam controller kind of special? There's no way SMACH can replicate them perfectly, is there?

They obviously are and this whole thing is so weird. Obviously I want it to be real but without details it's hard to believe. Come Gamescom we should know more.

I really wish Audiosurf 2 supported Spotify, Google Play Music All Access, or Xbox Music. It would be much easier to play my favorite songs since I wouldn't have to download 7,000 songs from my Google Play Music and Xbox Music accounts.

how do i put that comment at the end of the giveaway where it goes something like:

game - key
game2 - key

this is a comment for the whole giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom