• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's #

game 2 - # comment - key

Yea? thats what i thought but the FAQ doesn't use it like that so i assumed it was something else.

edit: nono, i don't want the comment next to the game name, i want the comment at the very end of the giveaway, so its a comment about the entire giveaway and not just 1 game

L.O.R.D

dB0TqJo.jpg

Lain

Ending on the 22nd:

SUMMER SALE! Offer ends in 41:13:42

Good, thanks.

Requested my first refund on Dragonball Xenoverse because the pack with Season Pass is discounted on the encore. Hopefully I get it in time to grab that. The fact I didn't play it at all should help.

zkylon

zkylewd
Pregnancy? Or The Marvelous Miss Take?
pregnancy

i'm gonna play both, probably pregnancy first since my videocard situation is still unresolved and it looks like a short game (and i really like those), but depends on my mood

i have to be in a certain state of mind to play certain games or watch certain movies/anime

when something's a bit demanding i can't just be thinking about financials which has been my life for the past two weeks ;_;

Ozium

YEWH chat and he spammed his request for a more quiet room to the mods right when room #1 hit 100kk.

ppl wer spamming so i spammed asking to change the chanmode to +m and give room 6 number

now i am afraid to sign back in lest i get banned and miss the number

ppl wer spamming so i spammed asking to change the chanmode to +m and give room 6 number

now i am afraid to sign back in lest i get banned and miss the number

Room is currently in +m. You could also join the Steam group and get a notification each time a room is announced.

EDIT: Lol, they moved to a new Steam group and chat as well. Internal struggle.

damn modbot wouldn't put the comment at the end of the giveaway so I'll just post it everytime i repost the giveaway. :mad:

header.jpg

so giveaway time, one game is Valkyria Chronicles, the rest are random games from humble bundle, pick one and good luck.

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)‎

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:

- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

mystery game 1 -- MB-58CCC7EA58902A33 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
mystery game 3 -- MB-0F8957CFE182BFA2 - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.
mystery game 2 -- MB-949B84F7B2FE2054 - Taken by Mivey. 1 entrants total.
mystery game 5 -- MB-904EA6E7F773D795 - Taken by MaxiLive. 4 entrants total.
mystery game 4 -- MB-EF251D72523BD1B0 - Taken by BigAT. 10 entrants total.
mystery game 7 -- MB-9D4EE841CD0076D9 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 5 entrants total.
mystery game 6 -- MB-DE86266F7E47E26C - Taken by Werd. 10 entrants total.
mystery game 9 -- MB-B0E2EE0F03C4B087 - Taken by salazar547. 3 entrants total.
mystery game 8 -- MB-CAC37EC7A51FD71C - Taken by Volimar. 1 entrants total.
mystery game 10 -- MB-270BCE0572006AC9 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 1 entrants total.

t1434934335z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
When are you going to get one?
i might be getting some money next week so maybe then since i'll have some excess money, but i may push it a few more weeks because i have to do some work and don't want to mess with my computer in case any weird stuff happens

tbh i'm kind of considering buying a lesser card, getting a basic 120gb ssd and maybe installing that win10 insider thing so i can get my computer to run a little better and since i would like to for once not have a pirated version of windows, specially since i'm doing like government grant stuff and whatnot and everything has to be pretty legit

it's kind of a mess heh, i really wish i had a part-time job right now, or something

L.O.R.D

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/room47075

b74fa0618c5f1a16f27e826bb47a1a5c2dbc4956_full.jpg

On the 20th of June at @ 6.41am local time, Room 47075 reached level 100,00,000. Unfortunately, disaster struck and Room 47075 seemingly fell through a wormhole, leaving it's members not only shocked, but badgeless.

However, due to these unfortunate events, it brought the members of the room together, and created a bond stronger than all the 100M rooms combined. Members of Room 47075 all share a unique number of 99,997,940, and the rarest badge on steam.

Never forget Room 47075. Never forgive Valve for allowing this to happen.

RIP Room 47075.

Update: Valve has given us the badge, praise Gaben! Room 47075 for life.

wah , now i want that badge

Game looked horrible anyway.

Throwing money at WB won't bring the show back.

It's not just horrible looking, it was terrible all around.

I couldn't even bear the first stage. It's a terrible X-Men Legends-esque game. I only wanted to know what happened in the story but not like that lol

iosefe

damn modbot wouldn't put the comment at the end of the giveaway so I'll just post it everytime i repost the giveaway. :mad:

header.jpg

so giveaway time, one game is Valkyria Chronicles, the rest are random games from humble bundle, pick one and good luck.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

i'm conflicted.

i don't want to accidentally win Valkyria...but i'm curious of the Bundle games

Pix the cat?

derExperte

maybe they joined another room and got the 100m badge
100m badge overright the old one

If you find anyone with a special badge please post because I read the response from the Valve guy and it sounds like they got the 100m one. Everything else is a misunderstanding.

Guess who's also sad and alone? Artemis.
Did Darkseid show up?
Nope!

maybe they joined another room and got the 100m badge
100m badge overright the old one
No, they received the normal one, the dev even said so. No special badge.

If you find anyone with a special badge please post because I read the response from the Valve guy and it sounds like they got the 100m one. Everything else is a misunderstanding.
This.

Drama in the YOWH IRC! Managed to get into #7 though. Really hope this one can make it to the level cap.

Back to the dilemma of whether or not to pick up Assassin's Creed Unity. Everyone who has played it says it's one of the best looking games ever and I am a fan of the series... but on the other hand a new one is coming soon and I'm kind of burned out on open world games.

What to do...

Drama in the YOWH IRC! Managed to get into #7 though. Really hope this one can make it to the level cap.

Back to the dilemma of whether or not to pick up Assassin's Creed Unity. Everyone who has played it says it's one of the best looking games ever and I am a fan of the series... but on the other hand a new one is coming soon and I'm kind of burned out on open world games.

What to do...

Actually Unity doesnt play different from the other games. So if you want another AC game, you could buy it. If you are bored of the same old formula, you should skip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom