• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Unity doesnt play different from the other games. So if you want another AC game, you could buy it. If you are bored of the same old formula, you should skip it.

By many accounts, Unity is the most ambitious AC game yet. And I'm kind of expecting them to scale that back for the next game because of how the last one launched. So it would be a shame to miss out on this...

I'll probably just waffle over the decision until tomorrow night and then decide what to do :p

i don't get it, what happened ?

Some spat between two of the chat admins. It was all going well until one of them said that everyone should thank all the people/coders who are working really hard to make this happen and send them free games. The other admin said that it was a joke and nobody needed to send any games to anyone. Then the first guy said he wasn't joking and that he was doing it himself.

That was pretty much the last thing he said. After that the Steam group (which was apparently under his control) started throwing up announcements about how there was a new group and all. And the developers lost access to the github account or something like that.

So yea, petty and childish stuff.

Edit - the guy posted about it himself - http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791438589622#announcements/detail/224400198425851451 (took a screenshot in case this gets removed as well)

Lain

Why drama has to happen at the worst times? Fucking youngsters.

Steam already accepted my refund requests, now to hope those funds reach my Steam wallet quickly so I can grab the full DragonBall experience.

REPOST FOR NEW PAGE:

damn modbot wouldn't put the comment at the end of the giveaway so I'll just post it everytime i repost the giveaway. :mad:

header.jpg

so giveaway time, one game is Valkyria Chronicles, the rest are random games from humble bundle, pick one and good luck.

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)‎

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

mystery game 1 -- MB-58CCC7EA58902A33 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
mystery game 3 -- MB-0F8957CFE182BFA2 - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.
mystery game 2 -- MB-949B84F7B2FE2054 - Taken by Mivey. 1 entrants total.
mystery game 5 -- MB-904EA6E7F773D795 - Taken by MaxiLive. 4 entrants total.
mystery game 4 -- MB-EF251D72523BD1B0 - Taken by BigAT. 10 entrants total.
mystery game 7 -- MB-9D4EE841CD0076D9 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 5 entrants total.
mystery game 6 -- MB-DE86266F7E47E26C - Taken by Werd. 10 entrants total.
mystery game 9 -- MB-B0E2EE0F03C4B087 - Taken by salazar547. 3 entrants total.
mystery game 8 -- MB-CAC37EC7A51FD71C - Taken by Volimar. 1 entrants total.
mystery game 10 -- MB-270BCE0572006AC9 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 1 entrants total.

t1434934335z1.png

Why drama has to happen at the worst times? Fucking youngsters.

Steam already accepted my refund requests, now to hope those funds reach my Steam wallet quickly so I can grab the full DragonBall experience.

I wouldn't count on that refund coming in before the sale ends. It takes 2-3 days.

So. For about 60$ my sale ended.
Bought:

Huniepop
Sakura Angels
Neptunia 2 DLC
Ys 6
If my heart had wings
Blade Kitten
Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Tokyo School Life
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Nekopara
Momodora 3
The way we all go
Ether One
Outlast Whistleblower

Satisfied, though I really want Akibas Trip and Dragon Ball, but gotta wait till its cheaper in the future.

So. For about 60$ my sale ended.
Bought:

Huniepop
Sakura Angels
Neptunia 2 DLC
Ys 6
If my heart had wings
Blade Kitten
Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Tokyo School Life
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Nekopara
Momodora 3
The way we all go
Ether One
Outlast Whistleblower

Satisfied, though I really want Akibas Trip and Dragon Ball, but gotta wait till its cheaper in the future.
[CHARIOT SCREAMS INTERNALLY]

Good job on Ys though! :)

Annubis

Yeah, I was going to get DB, but my trigger finger is hesitating.
I mean, I have enough games to play for 6 months easily. Maybe I could just delay it till winter sale and hope for better.
There's also the risk of a complete version happening.

Yeah, I was going to get DB, but my trigger finger is hesitating.
I mean, I have enough games to play for 6 months easily. Maybe I could just delay it till winter sale and hope for better.
There's also the risk of a complete version happening.

Yeah. And actually the Bandai Namco games fall pretty hard. Naruto UNB is just 10$ now. Guess Dragon Ball will be like that during the Fall sale or winter sale.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
wah , now i want that badge

Except those folks got their 100m badge. It's just the game lagging and throwing you backwards. So long as the "get" to Valve is received, you get the badge.

r3n4ud

Lego Jurassic is great fun. If you enjoyed the other Lego games, you'll enjoy this one. I'd give my right nut for Lego TMNT.

From Batman thread:
Just finished downloading patch 1.02. Will leave the details below for anyone interested. It was another 3.5gb on top of the previous 3.5gb for the day one patch 1.01.

Stability fixes.
General gameplay, graphical, audio, UI and localization fixes.

Welp, it's sealed then. GOTY edition for me.
In 2018, perhaps? We still haven't seen Origins GOTY edition so far.

There are no new rules, but it seems because of the refund system the card drops take far longer, so if you want all the cards, it takes longer than 2 hours.
Or they just start dropping after 2 hours.

The bolded part, actually. Hopefully it's a temporary stop-gap solution, because it really sucks. Even if you're not idling, you run into the issue that Stump had where you complete a short game and are basically forced to idle to get your cards.

Sell me on the Homeworld Remastered Collection, SteamGAF. Or else Darkest Dungeon.

I have an inhuman urge to spend money today.
( ・᷄ ︵・᷅ )

Volimar

Sell me on the Homeworld Remastered Collection, SteamGAF. Or else Darkest Dungeon.

I have an inhuman urge to spend money today.
( ・᷄ ︵・᷅ )

I wish Darkest Dungeon had some character development. What good is perma death if the people are just cannon fodder.

Sch1sm

70df3b090b35332abcfac79a59864cd3.png

some people's kids...

This room is a mess, lol. Lost cause tonight.

I can't stop playing Huniepop... What year is it?

The year is 2079. Should you ever leave your computer, you'll find that the world is in ruins. In fact, for the last 30 years, you've been sitting in the rubble of your destroyed home, ethernet cable barely intact to ruined infrastructure.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The bolded part, actually. Hopefully it's a temporary stop-gap solution, because it really sucks. Even if you're not idling, you run into the issue that Stump had where you complete a short game and are basically forced to idle to get your cards.

I wonder how they'll go about it if/when this is reported. Not like they can add a clause where if a game is >2 hours cards will drop on completion, since Steam only considers a game complete when it's 100%'d.

shockdude

This room is a mess, lol. Lost cause tonight.
lol.
Yesterday I actually tried to get into a good room, which is really hard to do when all you have is a phone. Still managed to get to level 42.6M.
Today I was late and lazy and just did straight up "Play Game." Currently at level 1,185. Meh.

DRAGON THE GAME

Original Traders Group gave it a 7/10, and they're that scam review group. It's also not on sale.

I think that seal the fate of DRAGON THE GAME.

In truth, Age of Wonders 3 delivers a much better dragoning experience.

I wish Darkest Dungeon had some character development. What good is perma death if the people are just cannon fodder.
Yeah, that's one of the things holding me back. Desktop Dungeons makes it work due to its abstract, puzzle-y nature, but Darkest Dungeons would hugely benefit from attachment to the heroes.
I really hope it reaches a good balance at 1.0 - the concept is so good.

DmAc2k6

Phew... FINALLY finished Witcher 3 (and Bloodborne). Now I can start playing some of the Steam games I've bought over the last couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom