• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

I... I think I reached a point in Hot Tin Roof where my claw prohibits me from ever completing the damn timed puzzle.
The 4 switches in the airstreams in the smoke stacks

It still is here, 13.59 USD.

-40% off for me.

I feel like Valve's really dropping the ball on their discounts this sale; if only due to how inconsistent and hamfisted their delivery has been, with mis-matches between bundles, DLC being out in the cold, or simply not matching historic lows. It's very unfortunate.

As an aside, I wonder when Valve will abandon their coupon scheme entirely. Seems so pointless in its current incarnation.
Like every store feature Valve implements

It still is here, 13.59 USD.

Dang it Steam. :(

as4wO1L.png

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
So I just got home from dinner and my room is still only at 1.2 mil, and has been running most of today lol.

Should I just bail now and hope for a better room or keep at it and hope it changes?

I don't really care all that much, just going with the flow, and the flow seems to want 100m badge ;)

Sch1sm

So I just got home from dinner and my room is still only at 1.2 mil, and has been running most of today lol.

Should I just bail now and hope for a better room or keep at it and hope it changes?

I don't really care all that much, just going with the flow, and the flow seems to want 100m badge ;)

That sounds very doubtful for a 100m badge, and I don't think any more rooms are being made any time soon.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I saw Jurassic World today. It was dumb fun. Also beat Monument Valley, which was really short and easy (only like 2 puzzles had me momentarily stumped), but it had really good aesthetics and I liked the theme. Reminded me a lot of Fez.

Working on VVVVVV and Cave Story for now.

Anustart

I would have bought stick of truth today if it were 13.

Also, I'll never start playing huniepop, you guys burned me on hatoful boyfriend. Never again.

zkylon

zkylewd
so if i wanted to back up all my saves and stuff, gamesavemanager is the best thing?

since i'm thinking of installing that win10 insider program thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom