• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I remember picking it up in a HB mostly because it had an interesting title (Why not for $1? :p).
yeah i mean

bitchy 1920s detective schoolgirls is like the bestest concept ever

the gameplay is kind of weird but the game's hilarious. it has like game mechanics like finding boyfriends for all the girls in your posse, and if one of them falls in "sass combat" (or however it was called) then her boyfriend will sacrifice for her so she can keep fighting lol

and you fight by spreading rumors and teasing and flirting lol

it's awesome

yeah i mean

bitchy 1920s detective schoolgirls is like the bestest concept ever

the gameplay is kind of weird but the game's hilarious. it has like game mechanics like finding boyfriends for all the girls in your posse, and if one of them falls in "sass combat" (or however it was called) then her boyfriend will sacrifice for her so she can keep fighting lol

and you fight by spreading rumors and teasing and flirting lol

it's awesome

I would play it but

tumblr_mrhcnmfJJz1r8c4p2o1_500.gif

Exuro

Started playing DS2 as well as Legend of Korra. LoK is hard, gotta learn how to play it better. And the stupid guys spamming firebombs in DS2 are really annoying.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait!

What did u get?

Forget about the snarks... you're like my hero here! I missed your post.

No last-day haul just yet as I bought the games as gifts to avoid the possibility of a freeze on my card getting in the way of things and I'm hoping PayPal will release my now-five-day-old USD$80 refund tomorrow.

I've resisted every urge to buy games I won't play outside of the terrible mechanics pack early on in the sale. I'm so proud <3

Replaying the Kingdom Hearts games and Arkham Knight is coming out Tuesday so I don't need anything else, and that's not including 900 other things I want to get to.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 22 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

STRIDER -- MB-9DD086D1BEBB34C6 - Taken by Mr.McFist. 103 entrants total.
One of my 2014 GotY contenders
Metal Slug 3 -- MB-23E7EF02845C3FE6 - Taken by Reikon. 29 entrants total.
Skullgirls -- MB-A1F473EF7BE5608D - Taken by NoRN. 38 entrants total.
Schrodingers Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark -- MB-7EE1D815AADA3BF1 - Taken by kami_sama. 2 entrants total.
Boxeswithguns -- MB-45DAB8A508D78DED
MouseCraft -- MB-8717452210675155 - Taken by Catshade. 4 entrants total.
Adventures of Pip -- MB-805A2E8C2208282A - Taken by Undead Bokun. 63 entrants total.
One of my 2015 GotY contenders
Ikaruga -- MB-81D009370E6BAD1E - Taken by Red Blaster. 102 entrants total.

GO! GO! NIPPON! ~MY FIRST TRIP TO JAPAN~ -- MB-20A22F46106E5194 - Taken by Yomidi. 8 entrants total.
Killer is Dead -- MB-7F2AC120B9B48D23 - Taken by famfrit. 70 entrants total.
Freedom Planet -- MB-8DA57F6B57C528D2 - Taken by Natty1. 43 entrants total.
One of my 2014 GotY contenders
Gunhound EX -- MB-F5E9F6014D299F14 - Taken by pantsattack. 22 entrants total.
It's like Metal Slug only with mechas but just as awesome
Metal Slug X -- MB-6F637B7D62847988 - Taken by Freezard. 29 entrants total.
Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender -- MB-DA0472684E899092 - Taken by jimboton. 4 entrants total.
One Finger Death Punch -- MB-B142851EC6200E1F - Taken by Envelope. 17 entrants total.
D4: Dark Dreams Dont Die -- MB-4C81D9C87F823370 - Taken by Insured. 213 entrants total.
Miner Warfare -- MB-79AAD02CABA0BD47 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim -- MB-19F487051F3FF91B - Taken by TheLight. 132 entrants total.
Torchlight II -- MB-6BFFF561E6FCC98D - Taken by The Reloader. 25 entrants total.
Silent Age -- MB-B00DA655F1CFBC0B - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 24 entrants total.
Simple but nice PnC game
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes -- MB-272BFD312DB8D83D - Taken by user237. 18 entrants total.
Great match3 Plusrpg hybrid doesn't uplay too!
PGP3OVL.png
STALKER Clear Sky GOG key -- MB-D0816D8C632B8EF7 - Taken by DSix. 5 entrants total.
Nicole -- MB-3573D6C01C1584E9 - Taken by gaiadyne. 5 entrants total.

t1434912073z1.png

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
If any of you are in YOWHs rooms #6 (48669) or #7 (48915), they've decided to try and merge the actives of both of those into room 8 (49050). So if you're in either of those rooms, get ready to switch.

Room 8: 49050

Use YOWHs scripts in there.

Adventis

Repost from the official Sales thread since it's going a little slow atm:
I assume since it's now Encore Time, it'll be safe to jump on anything I was still holding out for correct?

Also I'd like to ask SteamGAF for an opinion, out of:

Randal's Monday (66% off) - http://store.steampowered.com/app/314810
Valdis Story: Abyssal City (50% off) - http://store.steampowered.com/app/252030
Jade Empire: Special Edition (50% off) - http://store.steampowered.com/app/7110

Which one should I get if I can only get 1 out of the 3?
Already getting the Blackwell Bundle + one of these and that's the extent of my funds for this sale.

My heart is telling me Randal's since it's the lowest it's ever been, and according to isthereanydeal both Jade and Valdis have been 75% off before on Steam. (17 months ago for Valdis lmao)
What do you guys think?

*insert obligatory*
>Volvo pls
>y u do dis
>discounts lower than before
>worst Steam sale ever

Lain

Repost from the official Sales thread since it's going a little slow atm:

I only played Valdis out of those 3, so I'm going to suggest Valdis. It's a fun game, a bit of a combination between a metroidvania and a sidescrolling DMC because of the combos.

Wok

I never seem to be able to joing a good room.

So I just do this and wait for the auto-join to work?

mf1396f.png

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
this whole room thing is complicated to me

If you install this with Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey, your lobby page will look like this:

Put the room number in the GameID field to join a specific room with specific players in it. Some folks in some rooms are running specific scripts to play the game in a certain way collaboratively for best results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom