• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz573

Lend me your ona wormholes.

hzdiOJb.gif

Man, I gotta go to sleep. Hopefully before the sun rises. :p Good night GAF!
Too late for that, I rose a while ago.

Good night/morning! :)

De nada

How can I join a specific game? Do I need a script?
Press F12 on the minigame page where you can resume game/play game, in the console area use this: (function(key){setInterval(function(){$J('.newmodal').remove();JoinGame(key);}, 2000)})(ROOM NUMBER)

Choose the room number from IRC chat/whatever place you want to hop in to, or use the leaderboard Site

fantomena

Summer sale is over for me. Hopefully Untold Storied, Dirt Rally, Lemma and Not A Hero will get a better sale durin christmas or autumn.

Right now Im gonna spare some money for the Xbox Ultimate Game Sales so I can buy Crackdown, Halo Wars and some others so Im ready for BC.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Jase: How do you get Steam to show a different game ID while you're idling/playing a different title? I kinda want to idle another game's "time" for drops while playing another title currently. I remember you saying something about it, but I forget. Something to do with replacing the SteamID.doc or whatever?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jase: How do you get Steam to show a different game ID while you're idling/playing a different title? I kinda want to idle another game's "time" for drops while playing another title currently. I remember you saying something about it, but I forget. Something to do with replacing the SteamID.doc or whatever?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=109686067#post109686067 It doesn't work with every game (CEG-free games being the obvious group, but even a select few that use it are "immune"), however such cases are few and far between.

Mivey

IIRC the even the original version was supposed to be played with an controller!
You would think so, seeing as you controlled your character like a sherman tank. I know 3D was the great unkown back then, but maaan did they blow it.

Also, play it with the new Point and Click controls, it's the right thing to do.

derExperte

thanks

and woo I just got notice of refund, now to wait for the refund (I hope they return tomorrow or at least within the encore sales)

??

Encore is now, sale ends tomorrow. And it's unlikely it'll happen that fast.

Risen 3:

Price of individual products: $20.96
Bundle cost: $26.79
Here's what you save by buying this bundle: $ -5.83 (yeah minus!)

Why is that?

Dunno, happens from time to time, but you missed the 75% offer for R3 so I suggest waiting for the next sale anyway.

oipic

So I can't join a game that's higher level than myself?

That's (effectively) correct - the level of the room you're trying to join must be no more than ten levels higher than the highest level you've reached.

No badge for me, it seems - I will look on admiringly at your collective wormholes (stuck with a best of 71M yesterday). It's a fine looking badge, in a science-y kind of way.

Arthea

Castaway Paradise is mine, I would vastly prefer Wild Seasons and possibly Stardew Valley, but that's not a choice atm. I still wanna believe that those two games will be finished in my lifetime.

Oh, and forget that you ever have read about my summer sale resolution, that so didn't work at all.

But here is another: not buying anything until Winter sale, with the exception of few selected titles if I'll be able to afford them day one, I'm looking at you FF0.

Copons

Anyone knows how IndieGameStand works regarding additional games unlocks?
I'm interested in Ironclad Tactics, and I'd even go as far as BTA to get all its DLC, but I already have City Cards Night and maybe the second mystery game is something good enough to drop the 6$ needed.

Is it possible to upgrade the initial payment after they unveil the game (like Humble)? And anyway, how far into the deal they usually unlock it?

Arthea

Anyone knows how IndieGameStand works regarding additional games unlocks?
I'm interested in Ironclad Tactics, and I'd even go as far as BTA to get all its DLC, but I already have City Cards Night and maybe the second mystery game is something good enough to drop the 6$ needed.

Is it possible to upgrade the initial payment after they unveil the game (like Humble)? And anyway, how far into the deal they usually unlock it?

I don't think you can do that, IGS deals aren't really bundles, not that I'm 100% sure.

so anyone else here is #teamTriss in witcher 3?

I'm weak when it comes to redheads.
Team triss for life. Ive inly played 2 and 3 so im more familiar with her. Shes the one always there for geralt meanwhile yen is always running away, she can fuck off for all I cqre

Jawmuncher

Is hotline Miami 2 even good, I never saw a game with so much hype flat line in the steam thread. Seemed most people played, beat it, and didn't want to talk about it after the fact.

City 17

Dunno, happens from time to time, but you missed the 75% offer for R3 so I suggest waiting for the next sale anyway.

Yeah I know, and what a miss that was.
I'd been waiting to get it for some time... and now this happens, ridiculous.

FFVII at 50% (6$), yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom