• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

guys, stop bickering for the moment, I have a serious problem right here.

How does trade cooldown work (when logged into a new device), I thought it's 7 days, 7 days passed and still it isn't lifted. Buggy? Or is it actually 8 days, I mean seven all included and you can trade only on 8th? Or what?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
guys, stop bickering for the moment, I have a serious problem right here.

How does trade cooldown work (when logged into a new device), I thought it's 7 days, 7 days passed and still it isn't lifted. Buggy? Or is it actually 8 days, I mean seven all included and you can trade only on 8th? Or what?

Log out and log back in.

ViviOggi

bts_watermelon.gif

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
It is on Sale this very minute. But only 33% off tho.

Triss > Ciri >>>>>> Yennefer

I forgot about Shani which is the BEST redhead by far, she's honest and passionate about everything, love her.

Also Ciri is Geralt's "daughter", can't count her in

Shani > Triss >>>>>> Yennefer

Arthea

Log out and log back in.

already done, nothing changed, but I forgot to mention I don't get that funny picture you get when on lockdown, it takes me to the trade window, only it doesn't let me finish the trade with 7 days message.
A bug?

ViviOggi

I want to buy something but there are no impulse purchase discounts anymore

rip cyka bear
tears.gif

Even thinking about buying this Neptunia uguu nonsense and I don't even like JRPGs that much

MUnited83

For you.

Sendou

Feel like this was a pretty good sale. Got my wishlist down to seven games. Thank you in part Steam Family Sharing may your blessing be eternal.

JaseC

Your "schtick" is pretty tired too, from one asshole to another.

Yes, I'm quite the dick for being the most prominent poster over the past few years and one who has the audacity to largely respond to the inquiries of others. I don't deny that I'm one to partake in the occasional off-topic tangent and that I can be a little post-happy when using the mobile version of the site, but by and large my contributions to these threads have been of a more informative nature, which is more than anybody can say of your tendency to be snarky, jaded and just generally apathetic. That's fine, though. It's who you are... or purport to be. I've never added someone to my ignore list and I'm not going to start now because some stranger on the internet thinks ill of me.

Judging from the last time somebody finally spoke up, this is the part where you bring up some allusion to my game count or whatever as though it's a smoking gun to the contrary, perhaps even using this very portion of the post as incontrovertible proof that the only reason I've become a part of this community is for increasing the sense of my own self-worth. Well, here's a fun fact: I'd decided to quit these threads, direct questions and giveaways aside, after the whole E3 thing until I was informed that the predominant discussion had returned to being on-point.

AHA-Lambda

Feel like this was a pretty good sale. Got my wishlist down to seven games. Thank you in part Steam Family Sharing may your blessing be eternal.

Got my wish list down by 30 to a manageable 23, admittedly I only bought 8 things this sale, I just culled the rest :p

what we've learned this sale:

Valve can make broken games that can't be played by humans (that's our future right here, folks)

Expensive VNs have no discounts, huge sale or not, old or new

We will do whatever it takes to get some stupid badge, we should be ashamed or ourselves, I am

Foil market is now officially dead, minus some popular games

Many games had no discounts this sale at all, I hope Winter sale will fix this

Staying inside the budget is a lot harder than we think, gotta feel for those politicians at times like this.

The best deal on sale was that Chroma Squad price mistake most of us missed because steam was half dead at that time. It is on my wishlist, so I'm extra salty about that one.

That is all.

I did stay on my budget and it feels good.

Almost pulled the trigger on Scholars, but then I saw they had an upgrade option for DS2 and it was even more expensive that the game on its own because it didn't have as big a discount. Fuck supporting that kind of practice, I'll just wait for the full this to go under £10.

I'm sorry, really don't want to intrude or anything but even for SteamGAF's standards your game play times are shockingly low. So maybe you just suddenly woke up, realized you don't actually like games and started doing the reasonable thing which is not buying more?
to be fair, collecting games is more fun

Anteater

damn, ori's screenshots come out great, probably didn't notice how good looking some locations are when I was too busy doing platforming

JaseC

I give it six months before Scamco pulls vanilla Dark Souls 2 and the Season Pass in favour of a generous discount on Scholar.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hero Prinny, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

mystery game 1 -- MB-58CCC7EA58902A33 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
mystery game 3 -- MB-0F8957CFE182BFA2 - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.
mystery game 2 -- MB-949B84F7B2FE2054 - Taken by Mivey. 1 entrants total.
mystery game 5 -- MB-904EA6E7F773D795 - Taken by MaxiLive. 4 entrants total.
mystery game 4 -- MB-EF251D72523BD1B0 - Taken by BigAT. 10 entrants total.
mystery game 7 -- MB-9D4EE841CD0076D9 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 5 entrants total.
mystery game 6 -- MB-DE86266F7E47E26C - Taken by Werd. 10 entrants total.
mystery game 9 -- MB-B0E2EE0F03C4B087 - Taken by salazar547. 3 entrants total.
mystery game 8 -- MB-CAC37EC7A51FD71C - Taken by Volimar. 1 entrants total.
mystery game 10 -- MB-270BCE0572006AC9 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 1 entrants total.

t1434934335z1.png

I've come to realize that it's hard for me to be objective about a sale when I have over 700 games. Sure it's grand for those who actually play their games before mass buying more.

No, I'm doing it here! >:)
Cause it's zero, for me personally at least :)
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Your tired shtick doesn't work on me.
Haha damn son.

Called out hard.
How ironic, lol
https://greasyfork.org/scripts/8939-nuuvem-enhancer

Updated currency converter for new nuuvem.com page.
Pretty awesome. Thanks for posting!
Some stuff -
Crom sees your plight at these times of depressing encores, and bids you enter for a chance at joy and to one day learn the riddle of steel.
so giveaway time, one game is Valkyria Chronicles, the rest are random games from humble bundle, pick one and good luck.
Woah³
Awesome of all you guys. Thanks for the chances!

Finished the first chapter of Life is Strange and it was pretty cool. Lots of great details dispersed throughout the world and I was super into it. It never came through with a climactic punch to cap it off though. I think I've managed to do about as well with Chloe as possible but I'm sure that'll have some big ramifications later on. I'm not raring to continue onto the next episode like how I was with The Wolf Among Us (spoilers for the whole thing)
How couldn't I after that first episode? Shame how utterly they fucked up with that twist. Huge tease for nothing.

Nabs

Finished the first chapter of Life is Strange and it was pretty cool. Lots of great details dispersed throughout the world and I was super into it. It never came through with a climactic punch to cap it off though. I think I've managed to do about as well with Chloe as possible but I'm sure that'll have some big ramifications later on. I'm not raring to continue onto the next episode like how I was with The Wolf Among Us (spoilers for the whole thing)
How couldn't I after that first episode? Shame how utterly they fucked up with that twist. Huge tease for nothing.

I'd like to hear what you think after episodes 2 and 3.

Pretty neat. Might do it..
Just to point out, "testing" here means using it in constant super NSA mode. This Insider program logs your every move and sends it MS. That's the point of it.
abort abort abort
Remember Steamboy? Well apparently it wasn't fake... apparently? maybe? It's now called "SMACH Zero". Here's the press release they put out:

Source: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/246596/SMACH_Zero_Technical_Specifications.php
This is just what I always wanted! All those many "simpler" games would be perfect on a handheld. Only downside is not being Windows. Checked SteamOS games and it is quite a big selection but I hope people will manage to run Windows on it. Really great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom