• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

I envy you, I still haven't four! achievements and not for the lack of trying, maybe I'm just too old for this already, I can't beat time trial's highest level on any maze I try. I even bought better keyboard for this, which in fact turned to be not better at all, but that's besides the point.
You are good at this. Have you beat any Ozie's scores? If you did, please brag a lot!

Haha, thanks. I think I don't have him in my friend list so I wouldn't know.

I didn't have much trouble with the time trials. The hardest one to get was the 1000000 highscore on score attack (5min) but once you get used the layout you'll eventually get it.

Also, I see you got the wormhole badge :D

Arthea

So guys what do you suggest for final pick ups

really cheap ones?

Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack only 0,29€
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 and 4 Bundle - 0,47€
Puzzler World 1 and 2 (if you play puzzle games)

These are some of cheapests games that are not bad on sale, there are much more, those I remember from appearing in the activity feed and checking prices, already have all.

Haha, thanks. I think I don't have him in my friend list so I wouldn't know.

I didn't have much trouble with the time trials. The hardest one to get was the 1000000 highscore on score attack (5min) but once you get used the layout you'll eventually get it.

Also, I see you got the wormhole badge :D

The problem with me, I never really get used to any layout because I get bored and move to another and that game has so many to choose from, it's like a paradise to me.

yeah I did, thanks to you for the most part
I'll talk to you later on steam when I get home

Lain

Sorry if this was already asked but does anyone else have problems when adding a game to the shopping cart with chrome?

I keep getting

Yeah, happened to me. JaseC helped me fix it.
What I did was: go to chrome://settings/cookies search for store.steampowered.com and remove shoppingCartGID
And I could finally use the store on chrome again.

Ban Puncher

8t8i5BA.png

cBj1LTf.png

You bought all the DLC too, right?

And the sequel?

XShagrath

Sorry if this was already asked but does anyone else have problems when adding a game to the shopping cart with chrome?
I was having the same problem. Someone earlier in the thread said to go into:

Settings -> Advance -> Privacy -> Content Settings -> All Cookies and Site Data

Then look for stores.steampowered.com and clear I think the sessionid. If that doesn't work, try clearing some of the others as well, but you may need to reauthorize your machine if you clear certain ones.

maty

Yeah, happened to me. JaseC helped me fix it.
What I did was: go to chrome://settings/cookies search for store.steampowered.com and remove shoppingCartGID
And I could finally use the store on chrome again.

YES, thank you! All working now.

That shit was making me go nuts.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm running some tests and currently idling 356 games at once. Feels weird.

How was their demise due to refunds? Their demise was due to the game not selling.

2,238 sold on Kickstarter, so the remainder is.. not much.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Shame to hear though, wasn't personally a fan of their games but always sad to see a indie studio closing.

Thanks Bethesda! That means I'm gonna keep my money:

Dishonored 2 page on GMG

396UELt.png

Battlecry page says the same, not that I would buy it...

I could be wrong but isn't that just what GmG uses as a placeholder?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh cool Walking Dead Season 2 is the adventures of Clementine and her dog buddy

fuck you Telltale :(

Sendou

How was their demise due to refunds? Their demise was due to the game not selling.

2,238 sold on Kickstarter, so the remainder is.. not much.

Yeah I know. I just remember people using Sunset as an example of a game that might lose out on refunds since it's a shorter one and now this piece of news. Coincidental for sure but still.

Spacejaws

Man I got a problem and I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I've just bought a new laptop, Win 8.1 pro, and tried to get my game library setup. My previous win 7 laptop had junction links to an external drive with my game library which kept everything up to date but allowed me to move games pretty much anywhere to play them.

My issue is that the update feature in steam worked flawlessly before through junction links to this drive. Not so much on this one. Games will download update, then verify, then fail and redoebload the whole game deleting the contents of the junctioned folder (just did this with Shadows of Morder :'( 40gigs) if I hit play it will go through the update then say disk read error at the installation part rven though if I browse files I reach the folders without issue and can play games that don't need updating fine.

Abybody else had sinilar problems? I have about 600 off games and not looking forward to reddownloading them if they decide to update. At the moment I'm moving any game that tries to update to the steamapps folder to update then back. Pretty tedious!

Lain

Yeah I know. I just remember people using Sunset as an example of a game that might lose out on refunds since it's a shorter one and now this piece of news. Coincidental for sure but still.

But to ask for refunds people first need to purchase the game which I'm pretty sure almost no one did. I mean, not even JaseC owns it.

Werd

Any defenders of RE6 in here? 75% off and having just dropped in base price recently seems like it's unlikely to be cheaper on Steam for at least another year.

Unless the DLC is important.

Messiah

Any defenders of RE6 in here? 75% off and having just dropped in base price recently seems like it's unlikely to be cheaper on Steam for at least another year.

Unless the DLC is important.

Yeah, I love the game. But you should play it with a friend if possible.

Parsnip

Oh, there's one more minigame day? I guess I'll try to get the badge one last time.
With my luck the room will glitch out again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom