• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
After having missed all the good rooms in the past days, I kinda feel I deserve to be right here right now in R2. :p

But, when they gave out the number, I joined and everything was crashing and for more than a bunch of seconds I thought of trying to join R3 instead.
Thank my laziness I stayed here.

I almost, almost left Room 2. It was giving me the "it's already full message" and I was about to try Room 3 but I saw someone on the IRC saying that we should refresh the page because we could have gotten in anyways. Turns out I did :D

Room #2 charging up again, almost there. Glad to be able to help other people get the badge. Was in the best room two days in a row, really cool.

EDIT: I want to go to bed as well.

Zafir

They should push out a Room 6 as soon as Room 2 gets to 100M (we're at 92M atm, so it won't be long, I guess).
I'll keep an eye out but I'm not sure I'll be quick enough joining. On a shitty laptop that I'm borrowing since I'm not at home.

oipic

They should push out a Room 6 as soon as Room 2 gets to 100M (we're at 92M atm, so it won't be long, I guess).

Yep, with the speed at which YOWH rooms are running today, it's worth trying to get into any other rooms that they might open soon.

I was in reddit room 2 initially, and while their auto-join via browser extension thing is clever, I think they bungled some choices with how the script manages WHs etc.

Copons

I almost, almost left Room 2. It was giving me the "it's already full message" and I was about to try Room 3 but I saw someone on the IRC saying that we should refresh the page because we could have gotten in anyways. Turns out I did :D

AHAHA I was there when they wrote that, but I had already properly joined and I was refreshing and stuff trying to fix the lag or something. :D

Anyhow, 98M and running!!

BHK3

Banned
Huh, I assumed everyone was getting the booster packs. Would be a massive coincidence if I got a booster for each game I just made a badge for but didn't get a card.

Made a blazblue badge and got my summer card, so it's definitely a bug. Under what section of steam support do I file this under?

denx

First time playing Dishonored since I got it with the DLC in that price glitch in the 2013 Autumn Sale. Loving it so far. I'm gonna do a pacifist/ghost run in a second playthrough, for now I'm having fun with the gadgets and powers I've got so far.

cyba89

Managed to finish one of my summer sale purchases before the end of the sale. Ori and the Blind Forest is a really good game and it's almost ridiculus how beautiful it looks.

Will dive deeper into Talos next.

Volimar

First time playing Dishonored since I got it with the DLC in that price glitch in the 2013 Autumn Sale. Loving it so far. I'm gonna do a pacifist/ghost run in a second playthrough, for now I'm having fun with the gadgets and powers I've got so far.

I had all these plans for multiple runs, but after I finished I was like "meh".

I wonder what Valve thinks of how the community has come together to break their game. I imagine they must be amused.

This is good. Don't lock yourself into one style of playing in your first playthrough. Use all the abilities you have at your disposal.

Half-Minute Hero 2 is pretty great so far. It has the Hero gameplay from the first one, but has a neat overworld for the overarching story. Not a bad deal for $2.73 (2.49 for the game, .24 for the DLC). That, the Developer Alliance bundle (Only $0.74! For 4 games!), and Penny Arcade OTRSPOD4 were my pickups for this sale.

Pretty good sale. Seems like the 75% barrier is getting weaker and weaker with each sale, as there were many more 85%-95% discounts this time around.

Copons

I believe R2 will be the fastest room ever to reach 100m

Dat "failed" 1M jump at 98M was soooooo disappointing. :D

EDIT:
ANNNNNNND DONE!

Congratz BernardOne and Wok!

hNaovDg.jpg

Sch1sm

Hey, do you know where I can go to check if my refund is back yet or not? I got a Tales of Borderlands refund waiting. Last time I checked, it said I was refunded, but it would take up to 5 days. That was last week. I haven't notice any change in my steam wallet balance.

Check your email. I got one when the amount was refunded:

WWW.Steampowered.com just sent you a full refund of $10.99 CAD for your purchase.

Or.

Hit your account details page > store transactions:

Khronico

Ugh I hate that feeling when you've already bought a bunch of games but still kinda feel like maybe you should get one or two more before the sale ends.

I already bought enough, me, stop.

cyba89

Ugh I hate that feeling when you've already bought a bunch of games but still kinda feel like maybe you should get one or two more before the sale ends.

I already bought enough, me, stop.

It feels like that big wall of encore deals is taunting me.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm on a dinner cruise boat right now, going around DC.

I'm kinda feeling seasick.. I've been on a boat plenty of times before. This is weird.

Its pretty fun though, and fancy. Lol
any last minute super cheap (<5$) suggestions?
*raise hand* hi there.

Did you end up just buying it despite the lack of sale, or are you leaving it to winter?

I pre ordered the base and put my 60+ hours into it. Was hoping to upgrade and enjoy some SOTFS goodness, but not if they don't give me a good deal on it. I'll hold the line.

the sidequests stink in witcher 3

that's right, they stink

Wut. Some are stupid, yes....but a lot if not most are pretty awesome.

The werewolf one from early in the game sticks out right now as one of the better side quests I've done.

Man, I have more than 50.000 warps left.

I think I ended last night in the 100mil room with about 50k left.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project -- MB-C36811103C917B5C - Taken by $h@d0w
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-4A8D0392833A444A - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Mount & Blade -- MB-05EDA86DA3FFFE4E - Taken by Kifimbo
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-93BAF068BBDC6377 - Taken by fuzzy123
A Bird Story -- MB-EFB77C1514777233 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent -- MB-F9C91CC337F68E01 - Taken by Darth Kupi
Alien Rage: Unlimited -- MB-0D163EEC0A31D5BA - Taken by salazar547

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
That's the way to go imo. Mix things up on your first run however you feel like it, then do chaos and stealth runs on the following playthroughs. My first time I did a mix of stealth and action depending on the area I was walking into and it was pretty satisfying. Game is a lot of fun.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Okay, one last chance with a new room. Hopefully Steam doesn't decided to disconnect me from the game as it's rather annoying to have lost three rooms that I know can make it. Let's go CollabRoom #1 49992

Silly clicker game, it somehow enthralled me.

I must have missed that one. Looks enjoyable for the price.

Sch1sm

If you craft a booster pack from non tradable gems, are the resulting cards also non tradable?

Can confirm since I got the message earlier this week. The amount of time it'll be non tradable will match that of the gems (well, what the gems were crafted from).

I have 18 cents from mini-game cards. Surprisingly enough, there are several games I can buy with that !

Oh wow. What bad luck. 19 cent is apparently a barrier for some better rated games. Need to idle a bit.
Yeah we're dragging a bunch behind the boat by a rope. Fun time.

Its Father's Day here. I found a good discount on this, so my whole family is here.

The boat is going around the bay around D.C.
That's a pretty cool and memorable thing to do! Nice.

Parsnip

#1 is trucking along at 48m. Seems we had someone sabotaging us early on, but it also seems like they quit or something since we have been able to get several 3-4 million jumps lately too.

huh what's that mean

It means that Shadownet is super cheap.

I'm also kind of hankering one last purchase and eying my wishlist but nothing's grabbing me.

Shadownet

Banned
It means that Shadownet is super cheap.

I'm also kind of hankering one last purchase and eying my wishlist but nothing's grabbing me.
My love and companionship are available for the right price.

For zkylon, its always under $5.
----
You know if nothing is grabbing you. Be a good friend and buy a friend something on their wishlist. :D

Sch1sm

Who'd have thought RE5 would turn out to be a better game than RE6.

I always said I liked RE5. I rate it. Enjoyed it enough I played it not once, but twice, then a few co-op campaign runs over the years. I nearly bought it a second time for the Steam copy, but I'm not sure I love it that much. >>

E: I see a fair amount of you have now gotten or are well on their way to getting the wormhole badge. Where's Ozium, though? After getting booted from YOWH's irc, I hope he's managing.

#1 is trucking along at 48m. Seems we had someone sabotaging us early on, but it also seems like they quit or something since we have been able to get several 3-4 million jumps lately too.

We just took an 8 million jump up to 56.

You know if nothing is grabbing you. Be a good friend and buy a friend something on their wishlist. :D

I'm distributing Hexcells packs amongst my friends. It's a struggle to actually convince them to play a 'minesweeper clone' though...

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hero Prinny, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

mystery game 1 -- MB-58CCC7EA58902A33 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
mystery game 3 -- MB-0F8957CFE182BFA2 - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.
mystery game 2 -- MB-949B84F7B2FE2054 - Taken by Mivey. 1 entrants total.
mystery game 5 -- MB-904EA6E7F773D795 - Taken by MaxiLive. 4 entrants total.
mystery game 4 -- MB-EF251D72523BD1B0 - Taken by BigAT. 10 entrants total.
mystery game 7 -- MB-9D4EE841CD0076D9 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 5 entrants total.
mystery game 6 -- MB-DE86266F7E47E26C - Taken by Werd. 10 entrants total.
mystery game 9 -- MB-B0E2EE0F03C4B087 - Taken by salazar547. 3 entrants total.
mystery game 8 -- MB-CAC37EC7A51FD71C - Taken by Volimar. 1 entrants total.
mystery game 10 -- MB-270BCE0572006AC9 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 1 entrants total.

t1434934335z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom