• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Terraria 1.3 should be out by the end of the month. That and the DOA5 online/achievements(?) patch....aw yeah.

also did anyone win Tizoc's or Kayant's giveaways or did their thing break gaf

Sch1sm

Can I join in room 2? :-(

You're too low a level, sadly.

Ori is one of those rare games that kept me glued until I finished it. Even just the first 5 minutes with the game made me think this was worth paying full price. Some sections can be frustrating and a couple design decision are... heh, but the gameplay itself, the art and the music are top notch.

You and Se7en have successfully pushed me over, not that it took much. I'll pick up tomorrow before the sale has completely died.

iosefe

Terraria 1.3 should be out by the end of the month. That and the DOA5 online/achievements(?) patch....aw yeah.

also did anyone win Tizoc's or Kayant's giveaways or did their thing break gaf

Stump mentioned Modbot Hiccups

we have no ETA on proper functionality

I got into Room #1 today. Turns out it's the worst performing room of the lot. I think I might be cursed.

It's because they told people who already reached 100 million before and have 100.000 warps to wait five seconds before joining, after five seconds, room #1 was already full.
I joined room #2 after two seconds and I think a lot of others might have done the same.

wilflare

Uplay does have its own overlay and screenshot function, so you may want to move those out of the way.

should I disable its own cloud saves? and its auto-updates for games? (would that conflict with Steam's too?)
it also seems to think that I have some games installed when I don't actually have them installed...

I see that there's a checkbox for the in-game overlay but no such thing for the screenshot function, any ideas?

Dr.Acula

Banned
I posted in the other thread that I have a Pillars of Eternity KS Hero edition I'm looking to trade for Dark Souls II SotFS. I'm on the road right now so PM me and I'll get back to you this evening.

Turfster

Okay, what the fuck is up with Resident Evil 6?
Get to the title screen, "press any key" *presses key* *ends up in graphics settings*
And escape just takes me back to the title screen...

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
So many games bought during Steam sale but man, Witcher 3 is a time suck :)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Delete the 1 at the end -- MB-2BBD7C621E70563C - Taken by lindarasta

Avinexus

Only 645 active players in my room? I guess that explains why it's suddenly slowed down. I just wish most of them weren't using nukes against the x100 bosses. Oh well, I made my commitment ot this room, I'll just have to hope for the best to get that final badge.

600 actives can make it. My first 100m room had low-600 actives for most of the time and we ended up with the fastest time to 100m. You just gotta hope those actives are actually helping and not leeching or trolling.

Tizoc

The thirst is real
ModBot said:
Insured claimed your D4: Dark Dreams Dont Die key. There were 213 entrants.
Red Blaster claimed your Ikaruga key. There were 102 entrants.
Undead Bokun claimed your Adventures of Pip key. There were 63 entrants.
TheLight claimed your Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim key. There were 132 entrants.

Yomidi claimed your GO! GO! NIPPON! ~MY FIRST TRIP TO JAPAN~ key. There were 8 entrants.
kami_sama claimed your Schrodingers Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark key. There were 2 entrants.
famfrit claimed your Killer is Dead key. There were 70 entrants.
pantsattack claimed your Gunhound EX key. There were 22 entrants.
Freezard claimed your Metal Slug X key. There were 29 entrants.
The Reloader claimed your Torchlight II key. There were 25 entrants.
Envelope claimed your One Finger Death Punch key. There were 17 entrants.
NoRéN claimed your Skullgirls key. There were 38 entrants.
user237 claimed your Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes key. There were 18 entrants.
DSix claimed your STALKER Clear Sky GOG key key. There were 5 entrants.
Natty1 claimed your Freedom Planet key. There were 43 entrants.
Mr.McFist claimed your STRIDER key. There were 103 entrants.
DaBargainHunta claimed your Silent Age key. There were 24 entrants.
Reikon claimed your Metal Slug 3 key. There were 29 entrants.
jimboton claimed your Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender key. There were 4 entrants.
titch claimed your Miner Warfare key. There were 2 entrants.
gaiadyne claimed your Nicole key. There were 5 entrants.
Catshade claimed your MouseCraft key. There were 4 entrants.
Congrats to all the winners!

Tizoc

Ori and the Blind Forest gave me feels 15 min. into and all I did was just move characters right and left.
THE FEELS GAF, GET IT FOR THE FEEEEEELS!

It's because they told people who already reached 100 million before and have 100.000 warps to wait five seconds before joining, after five seconds, room #1 was already full.
I joined room #2 after two seconds and I think a lot of others might have done the same.

R1 is still on track to reach 100M though right? I've been reading the IRC chat for the last couple of days but I still don't exactly understand what these scripts are doing to boost levels the way they do.

Phinor

Oooh, aaah. Witcher 3 done. Might be the best writing in games yet, at least in a game of this scale.

Too bad the movement simply sucks, technical issues, mediocre combat. Despite all the negatives, I shall grade it "great game".

R1 is still on track to reach 100M though right? I've been reading the IRC chat for the last couple of days but I still don't exactly understand what these scripts are doing to boost levels the way they do.

15M in about 3 hours, so if we keep this pace (even with all the nukes), room 1 should be able to make it with time to spare.

r3n4ud

Nuuvem redesigned their site. I had an extra Pillars key that I never gave away and now it's gone :/

Shouldn't have procrastinated for three months.

Wok

Oooh, aaah. Witcher 3 done. Might be the best writing in games yet, at least in a game of this scale.

Too bad the movement simply sucks, technical issues, mediocre combat. Despite all the negatives, I shall grade it "great game".

I heard the French translation is very good too.

Turfster

Holy shit the opening of RE6 is ridiculous, even for a Resident Evil game.

Edit: Aww, Hunnigan lost her thick Nuu Joisey accent?

BHK3

Banned
Did they stop giving out summer cards for badges in the middle of the night? Crafted my metal slug and didn't get a summer card...that's 3 cards steam owes me now...

The new card drop algorithm isn't too bad while using Idlemaster. Having idled three games, it seems to take roughly the same amount of time, but there's just a buffer between when the game starts and when I get my first card (1-2 hours). After that, the rest of the cards drop fairly quickly.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So much for that wormhole badge. Come back and it seems I "left" my group and now it won't let me get back in. Oh well.

Maybe I should actually play one of those games I bought in the sale.

Turfster

Man, RE6 is really fucking dark.
Like over 50% of the screen is usually just... black.

The fact that there's no real pausing is bullshit too.

Did they stop giving out summer cards for badges in the middle of the night? Crafted my metal slug and didn't get a summer card...that's 3 cards steam owes me now...

Another GAFfer reported an issue for not receiving a card after purchasing GTA V. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom