• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is MGS5 not day and date with the console version?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I was watching a video of Shadow of the Colossus being played on PCSX2, and it almost made me want to play the game again. But then I saw that head waggle bullshit the bosses pull and realized what a terrible mistake doing that all over would be.

WinterDemons is cool.
This pun hurts.

Werd

I got the die 10 times achievement on the first boss of Ys Oath. Whoops. Going to go back to Origin now though just wanted to see the main differences, enjoying the series a lot.

L.O.R.D

I was watching a video of Shadow of the Colossus being played on PCSX2, and it almost made me want to play the game again. But then I saw that head waggle bullshit the bosses pull and realized what a terrible mistake doing that all over would be.

did you played the euro version of the game ?
i played the HD collection on PS3 and i had nightmare at final boss

But it wouldn't be a real Disgaea without the original staff, who've all gone to Compile Heart. Sorry to say it but, Makai Shin Trillion is pretty much the new Disgaea, and even if the next Disgaea has prinnies, it will only be a shell of its former self. I think NIS doesn't have much time left, and it looks like they may go the way of the JRPG Savior (imageepoch). It's sad, but they had a pretty good run.

now hold on there, don't just write them off. give them a chance. Prinnies for life breh.

also i forgot to mention something about my giveaway that i lol'd about:
MaxiLive claimed your mystery game 5 key. There were 4 entrants.
Volimar claimed your mystery game 8 key. There were 1 entrants.
salazar547 claimed your mystery game 9 key. There were 3 entrants.
alr1ght claimed your mystery game 3 key. There were 2 entrants.
Werd claimed your mystery game 6 key. There were 10 entrants.
Mivey claimed your mystery game 2 key. There were 1 entrants.
L.O.R.D claimed your mystery game 10 key. There were 1 entrants.

not only did Volimar win, he's the only one that guessed correctly, had no competition at all. good jub Volimar!!

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
That's not too bad then. Still makes you wonder, if it's just 2 weeks, why even have that difference, it's not like they'll do any work on it in 2 weeks

It's to give all the brick and mortar PC gaming shops time to organize really spectacular midnight launch parties.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Whose cock do I have to suck to get Vanillaware stuff on steam?

Shadownet

Banned
Whose cock do I have to suck to get Vanillaware stuff on steam?
l7E4S.gif

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Say, did GreenmanGaming have a summer sale and I completely missed it? Or has it not happened yet? If it's happening.

Say, did GreenmanGaming have a summer sale and I completely missed it? Or has it not happened yet? If it's happening.

They did have a Summer Sale, but it was nothing special. You didn't miss much, as most of the games were cheaper or about the same price during Steam's sale.

zkylon

zkylewd
someone felt it was a good idea to gift my baby brother a book called "our friend the spider" that has like a giant spider picture in its cover

-__-

Same here. Mystik Belle nor Why am I Dead at Sea even had a generic discount. I'll still get Mystick Belle at some point though.

those games sound really cool

added them to my wishlist

It's still bullshit.
Especially since I "continued" in offline mode and I had to basically restart the whole chapter.

The game usually saves after loading a new area. So after a loading screen basically. Checkpoints don't save your position. If you continue playing after a game over the game will save, but just stats and things like that.

Still, as flawed as some aspects may be, combat is one of the best in the genre. Totally worth playing just for that.

33.7 GB Arkham Knight preload, eh. Better have the best textures/audio/cutscenes/whatever I've ever seen in a game.

It's going to be wild when No Man's Sky is like a 10kb file that procedurally generates everything about the game.
They did have a Summer Sale, but it was nothing special. You didn't miss much, as most of the games were cheaper or about the same price during Steam's sale.

Did the Greenman Grogre return? I miss that guy.

Servizio

Hey.

Is card money, real money?
Is playfire reward money, real money?
What about things you bought with a gift card that was, y'know, gifted to you?
What is the value of a game you got by trading a game that was given to you for buying a game?

Try adjusting the value of your library on gaugepowered and join me in philosophical dilemmament.

Sch1sm

Hey.

What is the value of a game you got by trading a game that was given to you for buying a game?

Try adjusting the value of your library on gaugepowered and join me in philosophical dilemmament.

What do you define as real money? Is real money only that which you can physically hold? Bills, coins?

We'll never really know.

Hey.

hm

itsatrap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom