• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
40k would easily fit into a Total War sized game. There's been 40k spinoffs that focused on mammoth armies (Epic) and expansions that did the same (Apocalypse). Space Marines could be used in a more canonical manner too, as the elite of the elite, small forces that work on a more strategic level, rather than as the grunts you see in the RTS games.

It'd be cool. There's loads of factions that you could use.

This is what I'm looking for. I like Warhammer, but really enjoy 40k more.

brassica

Oh great!
So, with the current sales, I bought the Evil Within and Final Fantasy XIII, except I need 60 GB on my hard drive to play them...
I will have to uninstall tons of stuff from my 256 GB SSD just for them, and I will probably need days to download each game :-(

Uzzy

A thought on KI coming to PC. How are Microsoft going to justify a PC gamer not paying for online play, while Xbone owners have to? Are they going to scrap the online tax, or try to expand it to PC?

A thought on KI coming to PC. How are Microsoft going to justify a PC gamer not paying for online play, while Xbone owners have to? Are they going to scrap the online tax, or try to expand it to PC?

How is it any different from any other game that is on PC and consoles?

madjoki

A thought on KI coming to PC. How are Microsoft going to justify a PC gamer not paying for online play, while Xbone owners have to? Or are they going to scrap the online tax, or try to expand it to PC?

Free games with gold?

They said it will be free on PC. They want to make it paid, but they know that PC gamers won't accept it.

Grief.exe

We get special privileges since we are better consumers. Charging for online didn't work the first time.

So where the fuck is my gameplay? Early 2016 means this is the only E3 to show stuff off.

Gimme game play pls =)

They are showing it behind closed doors, I'm sure it will leak at one point.

Milamber

The beginning is too slow, then it picks up considerably and the host is really, really good. Then it goes on for ~30 minutes too long. Overall I loved the relaxed mood and I hope they keep the general concept for next year just with a bit less talk and more gameplay. The parts where the devs played their games were the best. Enter The Gungeon. Hnnngh.

Next year they should get a bigger table for the host. And a band on the opposite side. Make it look like a late night talk show.

derExperte

Distance bought. That wishlist isn't getting smaller by itself.

And lol @ the 5% higher Chroma Squad discount. I get it, new game, still funny.
And still salty about the missed 85%.

Annubis

No, crit, the item raises your crit chance permanently by 1% per use. I started my game with a bunch of them (and got more from the bosses). I looked at my stats and this is what they show:
2Dyb.png

But I'm not critting 95% of the time, sadly.

I read about this actually. It's chance to crit per second.
So if you click 6 times in 1 second, you should have 1 crit in those 6 clicks.

Vastag

Me too. But some small planet system where all factions are trying to get a foothold it in would be nice.

I also want Paradox to make a Grand Strategy Warhammer 40k, but I believe they stated when asked for Game of Thrones, that they don't like working with someone else's IP. I think it was in the honest Joe interview.

Damn, until this post I didn't know how much I wanted a Paradox 40k game :-(

Edit: Also an Inquisition rpg by Obsidian or Larian.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
#Saoirsealert
This game is F2P soon, buy more copies ? Looks so cool.

So it's basically a modern engine Minecraft clone that will be F2P with an in game store? With a built in recipe system and easy and quick to join multiplayer?

I have to wonder what types of stuff will be in the store though. They state they don't want to make a "pay to win" game or lock content behind a paywall, so will it only be cosmetic stuff?

Color me interested.

No, crit, the item raises your crit chance permanently by 1% per use. I started my game with a bunch of them (and got more from the bosses). I looked at my stats and this is what they show:
2Dyb.png

But I'm not critting 95% of the time, sadly.

...where did you see your stats?

pahamrick

I don't know why I'm saving my funds for the Assassin Creed franchise daily, no way Ubisoft matches the $15 Amazon had the deluxe version of Rogue for.

derExperte

sell me on Distance

Do you like trippy, futuristic racers like Wipeout? Have you played Nitronic Rush? You can boost, jump, even fly for a bit while performing crazy stunts. Some handmade tracks and a variety of gamemodes are included, many more via Steam Workshop and now there's a new Trackmogrify feature. Enter a name, say SteamGAF, and you'll get a newly generated track. No weapons and no contact with other racers in multiplayer.

Avinexus

Level 6000 now, how do I get into one of these 200 000 level games? Also what is the point

At the start people found out what the highest badge number was and the goal since then has been to get that badge (300,000). After we got that people are just seeing how high they can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom