• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

Speaking of reduction, is there a way to reduce the install of Valkyria Chronicle perchance?
I like the game, but I can't have it forever installed at that size.

dex3108

It's hard to complain when I'm still deep in Witcha 3, but damn that's a bummer. I thought they were pretty good about giving keys early enough to preload before release.

I still have around 20 main missions in GTA V and W3 XD It is 11 in the morning for Nuuvem staff so there is still chance but if GMG got keys Nuuvem should have them too and there is nothing on my account (just message that keys will be released on release day).

Lain

that was a limited (very limited) time sale right

Was it? Base game shows as 9,99 right now for me, for the normal version and it's making me have thoughts about double dipping. I'd use my old account on it too, so I wouldn't need the CE anyways.

Kingdom Come and its E3 trailer just came on Gamersyde.

1c5a15.gif
3ac221.gif
210a20.gif

Can't believe it's not AAA.

iosefe

They said so? I just heard they had some problems and are still working on it. I was just thinking maybe they skipped the Summer Sale so they dont need to discount it.

there was a tweet last week, and a thread made about it.

gives a little hope that they're working on optimizations

wilflare

Was it? Base game shows as 9,99 right now for me, for the normal version and it's making me have thoughts about double dipping. I'd use my old account on it too, so I wouldn't need the CE anyways.

wait whut?
it's $19.99 on the US store with ?cc=us

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You're among the backers who got the tech-demo? Jelly :O

I slacker-backed A Hat in Time and Kingdom Come at their respective alpha access levels earlier in the year as Gears for Breakfast ignored me when I asked if the final/shipping version of the game will be a separate app to the pre-release version while Warhorse said it's yet to decide.

Phinor

For Batman AK optimization.

Apparently still crashing with Chrome/memory issues still not fixed. 347.88 (March 2015) is the last driver that works for a lot of people so basically Nvidia has been unable to fix these issues in three months.

That's the early feedback on these new drivers, anyway. I'll wait and see but looks like I'm going to play yet another triple-A with old drivers. Hopefully the new drivers fix nothing critical with AK. At least GTA5/Witcher 3 were playable if not optimal with old drivers.

Sch1sm

A friend asked me if Black Ops 1 has japanese language support on Steam. It doesnt show on the steampage, but he said he played it on 360 in japanese.

That was a dubbed copy released after the original Black Ops which was done by Capcom, not the original by Treyarch/Activision. He won't find a Steam copy like that.

I slacker-backed A Hat in Time and Kingdom Come at their respective alpha access levels earlier in the year as Gears for Breakfast ignored me when I asked if the final/shipping version of the game will be a separate app to the pre-release version while Warhorse said it's yet to decide.
Googled Hat in Time. So Cute!

Wait, so you're backing in hopes of a Steam key and not the game? That's a whole 'nother level you're at now!

New W3 DLCs

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11535859_10153070619329331_7020299790663141039_n.png?oh=84b7cee1e8c454689cb85f0079d64d83&oe=5623B7CF[IMG][/QUOTE]

Free horse armor? We've come full circle.

[quote="ViviOggi, post: 169388608"]Who cares about Arkham Shite when DMC4SE is coming out the same day[/QUOTE]

Both series have Arkham in them

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I refunded ARMA 3 as it seemed cool but after testing it I understood mil sims isn't something for me.

Now I have a lot fo money and the sale is still on, any suggestions?

Dumb question, but where are you supposed to get the armor dlcs and shit in game? I don't recall them just being added to the inventory

Those armor sets and weapons are sold by different merchants once the DLC is downloaded. The Temerian Armor for Geralt & Roach for example is sold by
the merchant you save at the beginning of the game
. They aren't automatically put in your inventory and cost in-game money to purchase. I'd say just Google "Where to find (insert DLC item here) in Witcher 3" and you should be able to see who sells what pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom